Male HQ

Our Encounters : Without An Attitude

HendryTan

StrikeEagle Japanese Cultural Exchange at the V (4/26/05)

StrikeEagle Registered User, Posts: 1

(4/26/05 5:44 pm)

Japanese Cultural Exchange at the V

It was a slow night at V Club for me as I cruised the corridor for someone interesting.

Passing by the second floor walkway to the "resting-rooms", there was a man lying in the shadows on the "sofa-bed". I walked pass and he spread his legs such that it protruded from the "sofa-bed" and obstructed my way.

I halted and looked at him. He was middle age with a small tummy. He apologised in Japanese accented English. I sat down and look at my man in more details. He was clean cut, fair and definitely Japanese looking. Just that he had an odour that seems to emit from his hair.

After some small talk in passable English, I lead the way into one of the resting cubicle rooms.

In the room, he introduced himself as "T". "T" is from Tokyo and was in Singapore for several weeks of assignment. It was his last few days and he was looking for some gay adventure before he returns home.

"T" is fair skin, very polite. He is definitely gay as he was uninhibited to take off his towel. It showed a moderate size 5 inch with a very long foreskin. I have problems unraveling it to get to his coxk-head.

In his Jap English, he asked to eat my "Ice Cream" and I lead his face to my coxk. After a few suck he asked if I could let him eat it japan style. He thought me to slowly masturbate my coxk. At the same time, he positioned his mouth to be directly in front of my coxk-head. The tonuge and lips was sucking and licking the coxk head. It was erotic but required some co-ordination and practice.

I hugged him, bear hugged him, body hugged. He started kissing and biting me all over and I had to keep telling him to not leave love bites. "Hie", "Hie" he would say and continued to lick and bite unabated.

I had enough and push him on his back, I put on the condom, lube it and it was time to enter him. He was tight as he says that this was only his second time he ever had anal sex. In Japan, he says it is a shame to be a gay as he is a manager and works in a well-known company "Y".

By this time we were both more comfortable with each other and he told me more about himself which I will not repeat for privacy reasons. Now before we parted, he kept asking me for my boxer and he was hoping that I could cum one more time to stain those boxers for memory sake. He told me it was the norm in Japan for people to give their love ones their cum-stained underwear/boxers. I was adamant against it and he repeatedly pleaded especially since I have "F" him. He finally relented but I felt it was his Japanese politeness.

We parted and I gave him my number especially if he comes to Singapore for business trips again.

Just curious whether I was too harsh. But it was a cultural exchange night.

StrikeEagle Registered User, Posts: 2

(4/27/05 12:02 pm)

Re: Japanese Cultural Exchange at the V

Somebody just told me that he has heard about kinky "USED underwear" trade that seems to be popular in Japan.

He told me that I should have just traded my boxers for his Japan underwear.

Anyone has tried such kinky practice.

OralB Registered User, Posts: 385

(4/29/05 1:08 am)

heard before

i have heard of the used underwear trade in Japan, but mostly it is for middle age men asking for young school gals underwear.

yes they are that perverted, that's why they are so interesting :P

vainpot Joined: 20 May 2005

well i was there that day and i saw him also. i was in the 3rd floor.in the sauna and was totally nudehe happened to go inside and he smile at me,so i smile back and ignore him . close my eye and he started to handy panky to me. he lick at cock and i let him so. later he could not take it and ask me to go the room. i reject him so ii am about to go back liao.

not sure if noticed me in the sauna.hee hee :lol::lol:

SteamedFish: FishingMan (4/8/04 7:23 am)

SteamedFish Unregistered User

(4/8/04 7:23 am)

FishingMan

Last weekend I was drinking with friends at the NTUC Club. When we said goodbye, I thought I'll go to the nearby seaside to get some fresh air. There are some lovers and 2 men fishing. I walked to the far side to sit near the man to see how was his luck. The lights were quite dim but I can see him. Quite a stout chap with a handsome fair face about 30+.

After a while, he got up, unzipped and peed into the sea. Hehe, I of course looked at his @#%$. Nice. He saw me that. He sat down and carried on his fishing. I asked him got any fish. He said no but got cheekopek. I know he was referring to me. But I was thick-skinned. I said we all men why say until like that? See also no harm right.

He said don't know why ah quas like to peep at him. Happened so many time already. I said he's handsome, that's why. He say he old @#%$ already got 2 children already. So I say he got man flavor. He said I got very sweet mouth. Is it I want to makan him. I say I dare not, wait he beat me up. He said don't bluff, last time that kelong owner also behaved like me.

Seems like he's got naughty story so I asked him to tell me. He said last time he fishing at Changi, got one man saw him and told him he got kelong and he can fish there many fish. Since he said it's free, so he went because the kelong's nearby. When they got on the kelong, there were 2 workers there. The owner told them to go mainland to do something so they left. While he's fishing, he caught many fishes. The owner took a big pail to put in the fishes. But one time, he accidentally spill water on him. The owner said sorry and told him to wash with the clean pail of water. He said here nobody so can just wash naked nobody see also. So he got naked and washed. Then the owner also strip naked and his @#%$ was hard already. He said he also want to wash.

So they washed. Then the owner washed his back for him. Then told him to relax while he massage his back. He put a big canvas cloth on the floor and told him to lie down. He told the owner he's not gay. The owner said never mind, only help him relax. The owner massaged until his @#%$ stand also. Quite nice. Then he asked him want to release fire or not? He said no. But the owner already shaking his @#%$ until he cums. The owner also masturbated till he cummed.

I said his story made me steamed. He said he also steamed. He asked me whether I got let people play backside. I said very seldom. He said he want to @#%$ my backside. I said cannot, here so dangerous. He said I am so hamsup, he want to @#%$ me also think twice. Wait he changed his mind then it's too late. So I said go someplace can or not? He said can if not far away. So he kept his fishing line and carried his big bag.

We walked to Marina South and saw a big lorry park that's quite dim. There's one big lorry so we climbed on. He lay his canvas on the floor and we striped naked.

He asked why I not shy to let men @#%$. I said not always but must be handsome like him then I willing. If not, then I don't want also. He laughed, like that he can @#%$ any men if he want. I asked he got condom or not. He said no. He say how? I said if not then we just shake out. He said cannot that means he not handsome enough is it? I said no condom dangerous. He said I clean backide or not? I said should be, I washed before going out. He said he got plenty of water. He said he has an idea. He took out a plastic bag and inside was a big sandwich wrapped in lots of cellophane. He carefully removed the cellophane and put the sandwich back into the plastic bag. He wrapped the cellophane a few times round his @#%$ and tie round his balls. I touched it and it felt quite strong with the few layers. He said I am like a wolf.

But then no lub. Again he opened the sandwich bag and took out the small piece of wrapped butter. Wah lan eh, he said this time it is like people said I "bua" butter on my backside and kan karchng. I must say he's quite a good @#%$ with all the right moves. I got my legs on his shoulders and told him he's good. He smiled and pumped me slow and fast. First I cummed then he after. We used his water to wipe clean and put on our clothes.

He said it was fun. I said next time we better go hotel.

farang72 Registered User, Posts: 153

(4/8/04 7:18 pm)

Re: FishingMan Great story, SteamedFish! Thanks for giving us such an unusual tale. I could smell the fish, and I could see you in that lorry with your legs up.

You'll see you have been awarded stars!

Farang

Jose Registered User, Posts: 1

(4/8/04 9:37 pm)

Fishing man Interesting story. Sounds almost surreal.

raymonsim Unregistered User

(4/9/04 12:52 pm)

Dun Worry?.... It doesnt matter whether the story sounded real or almost surreal.... the main point is that at least the guy had the experienced of being f**k by a handsome fishing man... and made me very horny after reading his story. It makes everyone who read it...real happy guy..... Thanks! :P

Lungker Registered User, Posts: 99

(4/9/04 9:02 pm)

Excellent Story!!! I especially like the "working class" uncle lingo. Made me hot and horny. I have had an experience with a delivery man some years back. This story brought back pleasent memories. Thanks and do continue with more stories.

Tom Unregistered User

(4/10/04 6:42 pm)

To Lungker Would you like to share your story with us ?

• 6 months later...