Male HQ

Nice Chubby Lecturers To Share?

Guest hope wish come true

hello everyone out there,

anyone knows any nice chubby lecturers who are PLU too? esp. lecturers teaching in polytechnics or uni?? can intro? hope that can friend them....hmmm...thanks.

err... do exercise tact and caution in things like this

- just coz the person is chubby doesnt mean he is PLU

- just coz he is PLU doesnt mean he wanted to be "out" and advertise here.

i am sure most of you would prefer to keep your orientation in private, please respect others as well.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

i respect "hope wish come true" intention to know lecturers, so alternatively provide a mean of contact (eg email) so that those that meet his requirement can contact him privately.

hello everyone out there,

anyone knows any nice chubby lecturers who are PLU too? esp. lecturers teaching in polytechnics or uni?? can intro? hope that can friend them....hmmm...thanks.

don be silly.

hello skylancer,

everyone got his own fantasy. i believe u got yours too. pls respect others. thanks.

i respect "hope wish come true" intention to know lecturers, so alternatively provide a mean of contact (eg email) so that those that meet his requirement can contact him privately.

hello oralb,

u mean u have chub lecturer to intro me? if yes, i will send u my email address. pls reply. thanks.

hello oralb,

u mean u have chub lecturer to intro me? if yes, i will send u my email address. pls reply. thanks.

hope

unfortunately i dont, i meant if others wanted to share, you can provide your email address rather than posting the particulars on a public board.

or maybe there are readers that's working in educational places that fit your requirement.

KB

i think Sky refered to Hope's idea of getting contacts here, rather than whether is there PLU in education industry

• Guest locked this topic