Male HQ

Bottom And Bowel Movement

Guest curious george

Guest curious george

Hi all,

like to hear from the bottoms out there.

Is it true that being a bottom, you don't have problem with your bowel movements, cause your hole is easily relaxed for the s*** to come thru?

Just curious :P

At the risk of sounding gross, I think anal sex is the best thing for constipation... a little action down there always helps "eases" things up.

Having said that, most of us tops are NOT into bowel movements during sex.

Bottoms: - please make sure you're all clean before we go in with our tougne or cock... :yuk:

Guest Guest
At the risk of sounding gross, I think anal sex is the best thing for constipation... a little action down there always helps "eases" things up.

Having said that, most of us tops are NOT into bowel movements during sex.

Bottoms: - please make sure you're all clean before we go in with our tougne or cock... :yuk:

Just like what you did to protect your c**k, put a condom to protect your tongue ........ hahaha :D

Guest Ar_dui

As much as I always tot of this question, curious george has question it here... thx george. :rolleyes:

Top Chinese, think of it as an alternative lubricant thus it's a cost saving don't u think so..... :lol::lol: .... just kiddin.

Anyway... where's the bottoms to answer curious george.... me curious 2 noe 2 lah...

Hi curiousgeorge,

Quite a question. I'm a btm, and I do not have problems with bowel movements, nor do I have a 'weak hole' so to speak. The muscles are very well exercised and I can grip the top to make him suffer if he is not skilled. It's a good give and take. Some tops who occasionally btm tell me they do only 10 min max as a btm, they can't take it. I btm but with training I can hold out for more than 60min, it's nice to wear the top out. As Laozi said, the yin always overcomes the yang, the receptive is stronger. Hee Hee. Hope that helps.

Guest twatwaki
I btm but with training I can hold out for more than 60min, it's nice to wear the top out.

Hi, I am curious .... where do you get your training and how's the training like? Can I sign up for the training? :D

Guest curious george

heh heh... sounds like my hypothesis is true afterall. I guess the key point is that btms are better able to control their muscles down there so as to facilitate easy bowel movement when required.

But of cos... I don't expect such movement during sex lah.... it is very very gross lei. YUCKS!

Sounds like I got to try being a btm to ease my constipation problem. And I know Tanuki is a good person to start with for good advice. Ke ke :clap:

:D

There is thread that I read, and saw some health books..prolong exsertion of the anus musscle will damage the flexibiltiy tissus of the anus, this will lead to loosing of the musscle grip. Normally it happens when an individual age.....different people may have different lossing stage.

:)

Guest 老江湖

It is only partly true. What is most important is your diet. What goes in is what comes out. People have been studying diets for years and everything they say is from experience.

What goes in - what comes out

Meats - sticky, stinky messy

Fish - light but stinky

White rice, bread without fibre, potatoes - soft sticky messy

*High fibre brown rice, bran etc - soft yet firm brownish but not much smell

*Vegetables - soft, firm and a bit smelly

*Fruits - soft firm and less smelly

Aromatic fruits and vegetables - soft firm and special smell

The most famous few aromatic fruits and vegetables and their smells

Asparagus - strong bitter smell

Papaya - strong but stinky smell

*Pineapples - strong but sweet smell, very nice smell

If you find that your bowels are not moving well and your shit stinks, your body has accumulated too much toxic stuff inside. Then you should spent a week eating those foods with * Lots and lots of them till you can see the shit change. It's called detoxication.

Just as there are lazy tops, there are also lazy bottoms who don't bother with their diets. They really stink inside. But then most lazy tops don't bother to rim or do any foreplay so they don't mind, they just ram it in.

But if you take the trouble to get a balanced proper diet, you'll find that you can clean the inside using a simple douche bag or hose. But if you eat lots of junk food, then the shit is sticky and no matter how you try, it will never be

clean.

As a top, you need strong body and good nice cock. As a bottom, you need a good nice smelling hole. Apply a little baby oil or olive oil after you bathe and cleaned it. You'll be surprised that people know what kind of hole you have because words spread around. As a btm, the regular exercises actually strengthen your hole as tanuki said.

You won't get adult incontinence. People who ask me that are ignorant or trying to be cheeky when they play with my hole. I think those who have adult incontinence are those too greedy trying bigger and bigger cocks and even fisting. Yucks.

The worse people are those who don't do anal sex and yet they look down on us as being dirty. Anal sex is not dirty if you know how to do it right. Also anal or oral are all still sex. Why must there be high class sex or lower class sex?

Nice post.. thanks for sharing. But I think I can't live without my favourite char kuay teow... guess I'll stick to being a top.

Maybe that is why thai guys are such nice bottoms... must be all the papaya salads... :D

Hi curiousgeorge,

Quite a question. I'm a btm, and I do not have problems with bowel movements, nor do I have a 'weak hole' so to speak. The muscles are very well exercised and I can grip the top to make him suffer if he is not skilled. It's a good give and take. Some tops who occasionally btm tell me they do only 10 min max as a btm, they can't take it. I btm but with training I can hold out for more than 60min, it's nice to wear the top out. As Laozi said, the yin always overcomes the yang, the receptive is stronger. Hee Hee. Hope that helps.

Haha, I ever kenna a btm where he is so skilled in his anal muscle that I felt my didi like kenna "suck" and got "stuck" inside. Buay tahan man. Even after I cum, I still feel I'm being "sucked" inside his ass. It is only when he came, was I "released" from his "clutches". Shiok sia! :P:D

• Guest locked this topic