Male HQ

Tennis On Weekday Morning?

ChnBear

I am looking for regular tennis buddy (beginner to intermediate level) to play on weekdays morning at Bedok tennis centre.

I am a mature bearish uncle, semi-retired and returning to tennis to keep fit.

Anyone keen?

I am keen to play. Pls reply to exchange contact details. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for regular tennis buddy (beginner to intermediate level) to play on weekdays morning at Bedok tennis centre.

I would love to learn tennis. I don't own a tennis racket or a tennis shoe. But will buy them if i pick up the sport and enjoying it. Can I join?

Which day of the 'weekdays morning' do you want to play? I have a full time job currently, so weekdays morning might b a problem unless I'm on the afternoon shift. Ok I am in my late 40s.

Don't worry, Be happy

• 2 weeks later...

tks guys for your interests. Sorry for this late reply.

Most are beginners except alvin. Stocky top not sure. Lungker is unknown spectator (must pay also hor)

I am play regularly now with a fren on one weekday and since most of you prefer weekend I am ok to play on Saturday.

FYI, weekday charge is only $3.50/hr and weekends is $9 / hr.

If there is enough serious responses I would prefer to play on Saturday 8-10am (2 hrs) at Bedok Tennis Centre.

Please email your contact and pls state your location and if you got a racket or getting one and a brief intro.

I got one racket for sales only $40. Bought at $80 used only a few times.