Male HQ

National Stadium - Good Bye

jason

As S'pore just celebrated her 41th B'day, it also mark the closing down of NATIONAL STADIUM (33 yrs old). I'm sure many of our members here are either older or same age as NATIONAL STADIUM. Its shower room was used to be a cruising ground in the olden days. Any guys have sweet memories to share ? Still cruisy now ?

I thought the yesterday's National Celebration was the last event at National Stadium before they demolish it for redevelopment but apparently the Robbie Williams Concert scheduled for 18 Nov 2006 will be held there too.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

i used to jog at the stadium ard 8'ish in the nite.

I hv to say, its quiet, dark & very peaceful.

Its nice to jog with not much disturbance.. gonna missed the place.

As for "sweet memories".. there are lah.. ha ha ha.

The opposite end of the stadium(from the entrance of the stadium). was quite dark & cruisy.. I remembered having to wank off some1 there as the corner was quiet.. ha ha ha..

The toilet also, very happening one.. hee hee :D

I remembered once there was tis chap who peeped into another cubicle,(tis happened few yrs back ard 8 plus)

unfortunately for tis peeping tom, he targetted a st8 guy. i can still recall how tt st8 guy threatened & questioned him why he peeped into his cubicle infront of us.. tt st8 guy claimed tt he was a policeman & then they left the toilet. QUite sad...

so we got to be very careful...

The toilet also, very happening one.. hee hee :D

I remembered once there was tis chap who peeped into another cubicle,(tis happened few yrs back ard 8 plus)

unfortunately for tis peeping tom, he targetted a st8 guy. i can still recall how tt st8 guy threatened & questioned him why he peeped into his cubicle infront of us.. tt st8 guy claimed tt he was a policeman & then they left the toilet. QUite sad...

so we got to be very careful...

Heard many stories about cruising at the stadium gym and shower rooms. Well I have not been there. A bit too far and I do not drive.

But yes, we must be careful who we peep at. Sometimes it can be very messy scene.

Once I was at Bishan Pool when they still had the open shower concept. This cute guy was showering and another came by... I beleived the latter was caught looking at him and had a hardon in the process - they were both young and goodlooking la - but the first guy was not pleased and created a big scene in the toilet. shouting and yelling at each other, one denying the other accusing... it went on to name calling and all... so i was thankful that it was not me... but the first guy was truely eye candy la... and i think gay too ...

Now public pool toilets are pits... all partitioned. pity man...

what is the world turning into now...

I thought the yesterday's National Celebration was the last event at National Stadium before they demolish it for redevelopment but apparently the Robbie Williams Concert scheduled for 18 Nov 2006 will be held there too.

Correction: This year NDP is the last parade at National Stadium and NOT THE LAST EVENT. It will only be demolished mid next year.

Singapore Cup Final will also be held at the stadium in Nov 06 too. And if I'm not wrong, Singapore will be co-hosting the 06/07 ASEAN Cup (previously called Tiger Cup) in Dec 06/Jan 07.

Correction: This year NDP is the last parade at National Stadium and NOT THE LAST EVENT. It will only be demolished mid next year.

Singapore Cup Final will also be held at the stadium in Nov 06 too. And if I'm not wrong, Singapore will be co-hosting the 06/07 ASEAN Cup (previously called Tiger Cup) in Dec 06/Jan 07.

Thank you Guest for your clarification, I appreciate it :thumb:

• 7 months later...
National Stadium will be closing soon! any guys have memories to share ? wonder if it is still cruisy ?

Of course, long before gay saunas being established, the gym overthere was one of cruising place :rolleyes:

didnt have that great an impression the the shower room. been there before, those that cruise there were pretty "daring" they would walk around naked and stroke their cock if you so stare at them.

bearing in mind that many str8 pple use the gym, they were just waiting for one to call security.

of coz the plus point is that you get to see nice bods.

so guys if you intend to cruise there, be tactical, and take the action elsewhere. (geyland is just a stone throw away)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I remember showering in the same cubicle with my first ex... And of course we had a good time and spent quite some time inside the cubicle... When we open the cubicle door, some cruisers are waiting at the bench outside the cubicle... :P They were trying to catch a glimsp of how we look like... :lol: One of them was a cute guy we saw at Fort Rd Beach some time earlier... He was in his very loose underwear/trunks that he wore to the beach... Can see his balls one as he walk, ok... :lol:

were there many hunks cruising at the other shower room (not in gym) last time ? seen any HOT actions btw hunks anyone ?

Well ... there was once I was training for my 2.4km along the stadium track when this shirtless hunk was running next to me. We kept giving glances at each other.

Later after we've cooled down (and all these while not a word was exchanged between us), he was looking at me and he cocked his head towards the toilet. I took it as a sign he wants some fun.

So I followed him there. By then was roughly 3pm in the afternoon. Week day. The toilet was empty. Quiet. He went into one of the toilet cubicle and took out his cock and started stroking it. So I went in, went on my knees ... :) Let's just say I had a free facial after that :)

• Guest locked this topic