Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 1/14/2024 at 1:23 PM, Letshavefun89 said:

Thank you to the sweet hunk for having fun with me. Hope to see you again soon.

Side note : All the ugly uncles, please remove yourself or limit your usage in the steamroom. Such a turn off. I have already been straightforward enough with my stare and finger.

bitch! already an uncle yourself still wanna dictates and control others usage of common facilities! you can poke your own finger into your own eyes and rid everyone else of your arrogance and presence!

On 1/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, boyboy24 said:

I do agree with u on yr side notes. But i feel its abit inappropriate to wrote this in such direct manner. And other hand, those uncles may not come here to read this. Haha so try not to write such things here. As the administrator might remove ur rights. 
TBH, i do hate those uncles alot when they are like urgh! 🤣 

another self entitled bitch who think everyone is after him! 

Edited by mith
6 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

Eeeks, SAFRA toa payoh pool will be closed for maintenance works from 3 jun to 1 jul.spacer.png

ONLY Lap Pool will be closed. Training pool and tanning benches still available. Read the notice carefully, hence it will still attract crowd be it weekdays or weekends. 

12 hours ago, Swimfun said:

ONLY Lap Pool will be closed. Training pool and tanning benches still available. Read the notice carefully, hence it will still attract crowd be it weekdays or weekends. 

oic... so still can use the smaller pools and tanning. Haha interesting. Thanks.

7 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Can the folks using the TPY Safra pool and showers PLEASE PLEASE get rid of your condom wrappers. Abit dumb hor to clear your condoms but leave the wrappers there on the upper ledges. For who to clear ah? Cleaner will look up there meh? *sigh*...

Haha! You so heng to see it up there? Or it flew and drop on you?

Date: 27 May 2024 (Mon)

Venue: Safra Energy One TPY steamroom

Time: 4+ pm 

You were the quite hunky tan guy in the steamroom. You came from the jacuzzi. You were looking at me all the time as I was standing and flexing and bouncing my chest.

Later we went to the shower area. Another guy followed. U hinted me to go into the shower to have fun. But that guy who followed went in instead and I was watching at the door. The guy was licking your nipples and sucking your cock. You are so hot. U have sensitive nipples. U hinted me to go in but I don't feel safe to go in as there are quite a number of people outside.

After that, the guy closed the door totally and I think u cummed while he continued to lick and suck u.

You went off in blue singlet if I am not wrong.

Pm me if u r here. You are really hot. Tanned and hunky.