Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Date: 9 Mar

Time: 4-4+ pm.

Two guys in E1 at yishun safra. One was toned fit, another one was gym fit with nice biceps and abs. Toned fit: we were alone in the steamroom, but no action. Few times you lifted up your towel to wipe your face and I could see your cock. Nice cock. The cleaning uncle was washing the floor outside. Before u left the steamroom, u kept looking at me though. 

Gym fit guy: u came into the steamroom after shower but I doubt you are gay. You closed your eyes all the time. I was admiring your body. Super nice chest and biceps. I left after some time while you were inside for quite a while. When I went to wash my hands again, you came out and shower and went bk to steamroom. We looked at each other a while.

18 hours ago, DKL said:

Date: 9 Mar

Time: 4-4+ pm.

Two guys in E1 at yishun safra. One was toned fit, another one was gym fit with nice biceps and abs. Toned fit: we were alone in the steamroom, but no action. Few times you lifted up your towel to wipe your face and I could see your cock. Nice cock. The cleaning uncle was washing the floor outside. Before u left the steamroom, u kept looking at me though. 

Gym fit guy: u came into the steamroom after shower but I doubt you are gay. You closed your eyes all the time. I was admiring your body. Super nice chest and biceps. I left after some time while you were inside for quite a while. When I went to wash my hands again, you came out and shower and went bk to steamroom. We looked at each other a while.

why after eye contact established, yet still not progress to further?

take action! seize the opportunity!

12 Mar 2024

3pm to 4+pm

Safra TPY

You were the guy in dark grey/black square trunks who was sun tanning seated while I swam in the middle lane. After that you were in the shower area for a while. We had a little eye contact. You changed into a black sleeveless shirt and sat at the umbrella seat outside. Gave u a light smile when I left with my fren.

Wouldn't mind hitting u up and making a new fren :)

15 Mar 2024

1 - 1.30pm

Safra TPY

You: In black trunks with red stripe on the side, swimming in the lane nearest to the deck chairs.

I was swimming in the middle lanes. We exchanged  eye contact a few times in the pool, and headed to the shower around the same time. Unfortunately, the toilet was really crowded and I had to rush off.

You were wearing a white tee and light blue shorts when you left. Hope to bump into you again, you really have a nice toned bod!

Wow, didn't realised so many months past since I last met that "popular guy" (here), and today he was here again. [maybe wrong timing, that's why, haha]

Anyway, it was very much the same with the crowd 'suddenly increased' in the wet area - with his presence? Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 1/26/2024 at 9:45 PM, Macritchey said:

26 Jan Safra TPY

You were about to leave the gym locker area but came back after we exchange glances. We then saw each other in the steamroom again and keep exchanging glances but did not manage to talk. 

You were wearing adidas blue socks. 

let me know if you are here. 

saw you today again. Still as good looking as ever. 

9 hours ago, BlowMeNw said:

Is tamp steamroom still down?

So the steamroom is up and running, and the control panel has been changed. If you like bursts of steam every now and then, you'll be sorely disappointed. Now the burst lasts for 5 seconds, then silence for quite a while. Thankfully, the room remains hot, so your primary purpose of perspiration will be met. 

Safra TPY E1. We caught each other's eye at the locker area when I moved my stuff to make way for you. We headed to the steamroom at around 9.45pm then everything happened pretty quickly 😅 Complimented ur physique and left for the showers. 

Hit me up - you seem like a nice guy :)

Edited by Islandbreeze

Safra CCK late afternoon

I was on the treadmill on your left wearing a blue UA tee, you were in a grey singlet.

Saw you again in the changing room when you were going to shower, but i was already leaving.

I think you could be one of us, but im not sure, if you are, let me know.