Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

18 Sep, Safra TPY, 8:40pm

Sat next to you at the gym jacuzzi, till your friend came and sat across you.

As for the lunchtime the other day, I couldn’t reciprocate much as I would love to, as there was a rather creepy guy staring in our direction (he was blocked from your view). I got a lil nervous and there was some discomfort too from my newly-diagnosed cubital tunnel syndrome.

But I knew you took it as the wrong signal, and it really wasn’t what you think it is. 

I always think you’re really goodlooking and I would like to know you as a friend. Been wanting to say hi n exchange contacts since the first time I met you. 

It’s a long shot, not knowing if you might read this but yeah, please don’t get ever the wrong idea.

On 9/9/2023 at 5:00 PM, sphere said:

Are you serious? You mean I should shout-out here:

"Lelong, lelong! I am using the steam room now, you all come with me to use it now ok!"

Like that ah ☝️, haha.   :lol:

[anyway, you could use it any time you want eh, haha]

Lol not come n use you ah lol

On 9/18/2023 at 7:01 PM, Danny9933 said:

18 Sep 2023

yishun e1, Ard 6-7pm

you were in a maroon tee n black shorts with white shoes. we had several semi-awkward eye contact while you were using the knee extension quads machine, cause I was using the lats pull down. I believe it’s ur legs day. Leave a msg if ur here

you were here today, 25 Sep, as well, ard the same time, in green shirt that has the word, “seeds of change” on the back. You are wearing a white Nike shoe with black Nike socks as well. Saw you listening to BlackPink during your sets. Lmk if u see this

28 minutes ago, sphere said:

☝️and I observed this went on quite a few times similarly, so was today - will just address him as "popular guy" hereon.

Today I left the area first while "popular guy" was still in the steam room. After my shower, he was towelling dry in the changing room (preparing to dress up) near my locker already.

I saw no one else was around our lockers, so I plucked up the courage to do likewise - towelling dry myself nonchalantly beside him, which I "failed", haha. I saw him looking at me - down 'South' which made me a little anxious and it instantly grew quite a fair bit (I guess it was fair since I've seen him nude all the time anyway :P ).

So embarrassing! Haha.   😅

Just take it like any other day, just changing.

Married men do stray. 🤭

23 minutes ago, asiandaddy said:

Married men do stray. 🤭

I guess so? Haha.

He seemed disinterested in the surroundings with that "can't be bothered" look, so I was expecting him to dress up and go, but was a little surprise that he 'looked', haha. Well, I take it as this "popular guy" was 'comparing notes' with me then.   :D

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

16 minutes ago, sphere said:

I guess so? Haha.

He seemed disinterested in the surroundings with that "can't be bothered" look, so I was expecting him to dress up and go, but was a little surprise that he 'looked', haha. Well, I take it as this "popular guy" was 'comparing notes' with me then.   :D

True. Straight. Gay. We’d steal glances to compare in our heads. 

On 10/1/2023 at 9:00 PM, sphere said:

I guess so? Haha.

I think I know who you're referring to, he looks pretty good mah. Tall, pretty nicely toned, naked a lot, uses the steam room and jacuzzi. But he doesn't give off that "can't be bothered" look to me, in fact his eyes does rove when he is interested, subtly but pretty obvious. And he is also a friendly chap, to everybody he is polite, that I think is very tasteful and gentlemanly. 

2 hours ago, earth_tone said:

I think I know who you're referring to, he looks pretty good mah. Tall, pretty nicely toned, naked a lot, uses the steam room and jacuzzi. But he doesn't give off that "can't be bothered" look to me, in fact his eyes does rove when he is interested, subtly but pretty obvious. And he is also a friendly chap, to everybody he is polite, that I think is very tasteful and gentlemanly. 

Which EnergyOne is this?

2 hours ago, earth_tone said:

Well, you are probably right, I find it difficult to really describe his 'disinterest' looks and I definitely got you there when you said "his eyes does rove when he is interested" eh, haha.   

I do agree that he is friendly and nice and polite and gentlemanly, and..... we all like him, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Well, you are probably right, I find it difficult to really describe his 'disinterest' looks and I definitely got you there when you said "his eyes does rove when he is interested" eh, haha.   

I do agree that he is friendly and nice and polite and gentlemanly, and..... we all like him, haha.

Chinese correct?

5 hours ago, earth_tone said:

Chinese correct?

Yes, but I thought you said you know who?

Haha.