Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

For the TPY users/members, do note that the jacuzzi is also under maintenance (was still working fine yesterday) eh, no more post-workout relaxation (for now).   *sigh*

EtQwLpD.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

2 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

awww is there a date when they'll be up again?

Field report: jacuzzi is up and running today, but not the steam room.

Yay! (at least for me)

So go-go-go eh, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

12 minutes ago, Dashy_Boy said:

haha is that a CS reference (omg).

Anyways also good, jacuzzi can help relieve majority of the body muscles

No meaning to anything, just encouraging you to go, haha.

The jacuzzi will get crowded once members know it's working (as steam room still not functioning), today it wasn't too bad. Haha.

5 hours ago, Dan_o999 said:

I was doing deadlifts at E1 yesterday and the staff come and tell me to “avoid”  slamming the weights. 
seriously how to not when I am hitting my PR. Is there such a regulation and 

they enforced it ? I thought only ActiveSG will this stupid rules. 

The culture of a work out place will set the rules of practice, I also find sharing of equipments stupid but I've done it before.  If I want to continue to exercise there, I would've to follow the advice until my membership is up for renewal then I can consider moving my $ somewhere else.

Edited by earth_tone

Interesting - for those who like to take more than 2 towels in the gym, do take note of the additional towels are chargeable eh, haha.

[oops, spelling error spotted   🤭]

7qrXDPG.jpg

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Interesting - for those who like to take more than 2 towels in the gym, do take note of the additional towels are chargeable eh, haha.

7qrXDPG.jpg

Hah! Must be the cruisers taking more than 2 towels lah… But I didn’t see this notice when I was at SAFRA Tamp this evening. The patrons are not so hiong lol

1 hour ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Which branch is this

At TPY, the rather 'happening' place eh, haha.

I really should sign up for membership eh? Then can meet you guys at Yishun SAFRA. Heard that SAFRA pools are relaxing and beautiful. 

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

12 hours ago, sphere said:

7qrXDPG.jpg

Question is how do they track how many towels you have taken??? 

33 minutes ago, ReubenH said:

Question is how do they track how many towels you have taken??? 

I had that same thought too.

I'm guessing they probably scan through those who might have taken more than 2 towels upon entry.

Then those who came and exchange towel(s) after workout or something would be their second check? Haha.

[but I ever saw this guy carrying 3 towels - wore 1 and dipped inside the jacuzzi with it and the second towel was like a 'pillow' for him to rest his head (so both were wet); and he hanged the third towel for his shower.

I think this was rather inconsiderate eh]

2 hours ago, CClovesC said:

Toilet closes at 8pm. No more than 30mins per use. If need to use, go security to show that you have a membership before you can use the famous toilet. 

Oh, that infamous toilet only. Everywhere else is business as usual. That place is just overhyped 

4 minutes ago, sphere said:

I had that same thought too.

I'm guessing they probably scan through those who might have taken more than 2 towels upon entry.

Then those who came and exchange towel(s) after workout or something would be their second check? Haha.

[but I ever saw this guy carrying 3 towels - wore 1 and dipped inside the jacuzzi with it and the second towel was like a 'pillow' for him to rest his head (so both were wet); and he hanged the third towel for his shower.

I think this was rather inconsiderate eh]

There're those who place towel on the floor to cushion their baby-soft feet. Sometimes leave it there for cleaners to pick up after use.  Sad to say, most are men of age, or regulars (of the gym) who think the gym is their home private shower area. Wonder if the army had taught them nothing?