Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 12/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, Rundashrun said:

Hi, was wondering what do people usually wear to the steam room? Do they just go in their towels?

Well, most people visit the steam room after a workout, so they wrap their towels around their waists before entering. I've seen a few who choose to leave their shorts on inside. It's up to you lah. Don't fret over it. 😉

Edited by JYAG-sim

Thursday, 28 Dec, around 7-8pm

Yishun E1

You're this good-looking bespectacled guy wearing a black top, bright blue shorts and nike shoes.

Really wanted to ask you where you got your shirt cause it was really cute. It was this bear surfing and the words, 'Have a day off' or something.

It was a little awkward cause our eyes met a couple of times, but drop a msg if you see this? Make a friend.

Edited by Danny9933
12 hours ago, saun87 said:

is anyone member of safra jurong? Currently i join FF westgate, thinking to join Safra Jurong once contract ends. Is safra jurong well equipped compared to FF? 

It's comparable, just that equipment are different brands and designs, but less cramped than FF. But the best equipped E1 outlet right now is at safra cck

On 12/31/2023 at 11:23 PM, saun87 said:

is anyone member of safra jurong? Currently i join FF westgate, thinking to join Safra Jurong once contract ends. Is safra jurong well equipped compared to FF? 

Ya, I have problems finding similar machines at AF after I switched from FF.