Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

The most turned-off experience in Punggol E1 jacuzzi. Senior member (late 60s) woke up from his beauty sleep and cleared his nose of mucus into the drainage system in the jacuzzi!! And then just returned to his sleep as though I would love to have a share of his mucus swirling around me. I was so utterly stunned and indignant. But after recovering from the shock I disappeared like lightning into the shower room scrubbing myself hard (no pun intended).....LOL

Edited by yuquidam
1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

The most turned-off experience in Punggol E1 jacuzzi. Senior member (late 60s) woke up from his beauty sleep and cleared his nose of mucus into the drainage system in the jacuzzi!! And then just returned to his sleep as though I would love to have a share of his mucus swirling around me. I was so utterly stunned and indignant. But after recovering from the shock I disappeared like lightning into the shower room scrubbing myself hard (no pun intended).....LOL

Oh god. These days due to flu I try to go open air places to exercise instead of the gym

On 4/24/2018 at 6:04 AM, yuquidam said:

Fuck. That’s disgusting.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)