Male HQ

Man Has Two Penises!

gamsg

Are you SURE you want to remove that?

August 19, 2006

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian businessman born with two penises wants one of them removed surgically as he wants to marry and lead a normal sexual life, a newspaper report said Saturday.

The 24-year-old man from the northern state of Uttar Pradesh admitted himself to a New Delhi hospital this week with an extremely rare medical condition called penile duplication or diphallus, the Times of India said.

"Two fully functional penes is unheard of even in medical literature. In the more common form of diphallus, one organ is rudimentary," the newspaper quoted a surgeon as saying.

The surgery was expected to be challenging as both organs were well-formed and full blood supply to the retained penis had to be ensured to allow it to function normally, he added.

The newspaper did not disclose the identity of the man or the hospital to protect the patient's privacy.

There are about 100 such reported cases of diphallus around the world and it is known to occur among one in 5.5 million men, the newspaper said.

It is caused by the failure of the mesodermal bands in the embryo to fuse properly. The mesodermal bands are one of three primary layers of the embryo from which several body parts are formed.

Are you SURE you want to remove that?

August 19, 2006

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian businessman born with two penises wants one of them removed surgically as he wants to marry and lead a normal sexual life, a newspaper report said Saturday.

The 24-year-old man from the northern state of Uttar Pradesh admitted himself to a New Delhi hospital this week with an extremely rare medical condition called penile duplication or diphallus, the Times of India said.

"Two fully functional penes is unheard of even in medical literature. In the more common form of diphallus, one organ is rudimentary," the newspaper quoted a surgeon as saying.

The surgery was expected to be challenging as both organs were well-formed and full blood supply to the retained penis had to be ensured to allow it to function normally, he added.

The newspaper did not disclose the identity of the man or the hospital to protect the patient's privacy.

There are about 100 such reported cases of diphallus around the world and it is known to occur among one in 5.5 million men, the newspaper said.

It is caused by the failure of the mesodermal bands in the embryo to fuse properly. The mesodermal bands are one of three primary layers of the embryo from which several body parts are formed.

That is cool!hmmm

how i wish i m like him too.. haha

258yvky.jpg

Guest simpleman

hey gamsg - it's a physical abnormality. he is not a freak. gays have been called freaks as well and i am sure you don't take kindly to that. so don't be too quick on the trigger.

Guest Guest_gamsg
In fact, one way or another, he's luckier than you. :D

Why don't you tell him that?

After all, he's the one who wants to chop off his second penis.

Guest, that was totally unnecessary... do you suck cock with that mouth?

Please remember to brush your teeth before you put dicks inside, otherwise the bacteria in your mouth will die because of your smelly mouth.

just a small interruption, the IP of the last guest matched the topic initiator.

but i guess with the past posting exchanges, it shouldnt be that hard to deduce.

now back to normal transmission...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

to the above guest (whom also happen to share the same address as the one before):

call me HOM, more personal :)

technically it is possible for more than 1 person to use the same PC to access the forum. eg cybercafe.

i merely pointed out the technical details to which the readers will draw their own conclusion.

hence as the famous man would have said "Elementary!"

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic