Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

How much did you pay for the whole thing?

If you had liked it a lot, I guess you would have been a regular customer.

I dont remember how much i paid but its the normal price on their display..just been there once..

4 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Omg! 25/157/58 just perfect!

Sorry for being dumb, but is Kedayan a type of Malay race? 

Does he bottom? 

:)

Haha..how that perfect?  lol...

Its not a malay race....just indigenous tribe..i think  he is a Christian and circumcise too....haha..

Of course he bottoms and very willing..

4 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

Is it me or there is way too many muscle guys MB around?
What happened to the cute boyish MB?
I want to top them leh, but I can't find any. :(

hahaha.. i know what you mean..as tops..we would rather have the slim not bigger than us kind of guys to top..feels funny to top a muscled bottom...

6 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

Lol. No new update from you?

May be you can try those muscle guys.

Different feeling.

I don't mind muscle guys la but as top, normally my criteria is must have cute face - you know those type that you wanna protect but you end up ravaging him? LOL

But yea, if the muscle guy isn't exactly bottom material (enjoy getting fucked), it kinda brings down my mood as well.

16 minutes ago, TentacleMonster said:

I don't mind muscle guys la but as top, normally my criteria is must have cute face - you know those type that you wanna protect but you end up ravaging him? LOL

But yea, if the muscle guy isn't exactly bottom material (enjoy getting fucked), it kinda brings down my mood as well.

As a bottom..we too like our tops to have a masculine face/behaviour...loke can over power us type..feels hot to be fucked by someone who is stronger or bigger than us..handsome face ok..but boyish or pretty face as top brings our mood down oso

Hi guys, im looking for a massage from bulky/matured with HE preferably, or with sensual touch but dont want hardcore stuff like FJ. Where is the suitable place? Usually I just went to sempurna and bboy. But any other recommended place?

3 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

from what i see.... lot of bottom gym up muscle was bcoz they feel is more easy to get hook-up!

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Hi guys, im looking for a massage from bulky/matured with HE preferably, or with sensual touch but dont want hardcore stuff like FJ. Where is the suitable place? Usually I just went to sempurna and bboy. But any other recommended place?

Can try Borneo & The Emperor.

Most of the mb are straight guys or bi, hence the prevalent top preference. There are some twinkish ones but most of them are in the center instead of freelancing, simply because i believe they feel safer there, being smallish and twinkish, they fear if the customer might overpower them if its in hotel. Just me rambling my thoughts lol

9 hours ago, Jo Liang said:

Good news guys

Shah is back to business if you wish to contact him or previously you have his number feel free to contact him!

Later will post pictures of him when he reply me.

Thanks

Good! Can I have his number again? I have lost him! Thanks

18 hours ago, kazinny said:

First time in KL and staying the Majestic hotel. Which is a good sauna near by? Any recommendation will be very appreciated. 

Actually nearest would be sentral, senses sauna but mainly for chubby, chaser and mature client if i recall correctly. MM and Otot2 are worth a visit from your hotel, one in the north another to the south. 

24 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Actually nearest would be sentral, senses sauna but mainly for chubby, chaser and mature client if i recall correctly. MM and Otot2 are worth a visit from your hotel, one in the north another to the south. 

thank you for the info. I will sure to check out later.

Here is my short review:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/hi-big-dick-here/6401015823.html

1) handsome with great body (visible 6 packs).

2) vietnamese and didnt understand english much. He used google translate when texting. I didnt understand a word from his english, but i prenteded to understand by nodding - out of respect.

3) dick was huge as claimed. Maybe 7" or 8". When he got hard on, i slapped his tummy with his shaft. His eyes got big as i assumed it was painful. We laughed.

4) massage was choppy. Felt like he was pressing on my skin.

5) very dominant, yet jovial.

My verdict: i wont see him again. Communication breakdown is the major cause.

56 minutes ago, Cooler said:

Here is my short review:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/hi-big-dick-here/6401015823.html

1) handsome with great body (visible 6 packs).

2) vietnamese and didnt understand english much. He used google translate when texting. I didnt understand a word from his english, but i prenteded to understand by nodding - out of respect.

3) dick was huge as claimed. Maybe 7" or 8". When he got hard on, i slapped his tummy with his shaft. His eyes got big as i assumed it was painful. We laughed.

4) massage was choppy. Felt like he was pressing on my skin.

5) very dominant, yet jovial.

My verdict: i wont see him again. Communication breakdown is the major cause.

Lol...communication breakdown??? I tot is more action than communication....he do speak understandable English...naughty and playful guy....lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.