Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Last Thursday I had a Growlr date where I gave bj to this guy I just met. During the encounter, we talked about massage parlour and I asked him whether he frequent any massage parlour. He said he went to a blind massage center in Brickfields called 88A Blind Massage just last week and the masseur name was Sunny. He said Sunny is skillful and I should try him should I need a massage. I felt like I used to read/hear about this uncle in that exact massage center. I think @hornychubused to review this uncle positively but I couldn't find that post anymore. 

After the encounter with Growlr date, my left hand feels so sore I can barely lift anything using my left hand. I thought this will go away after 1-2 days. Oh boy, I was wrong. My hand still sore as bad as day 1 on Sunday morning.

So, I suddenly remember about uncle Sunny and I straight away look up the number for 88A Blind Massage and book the appointment with Sunny. Oh boy. Sunny is quite good looking uncle with average body. He is quite friendly and able to converse in Bahasa really well. He is quite skillful in massage and the massage was great. He knows where to put the pressure. The entire 90 minutes, I felt like I was in heaven. But there were few times where he put too much pressure in certain area and it pains me. But I still don't want him to stop so I can only "scream" from my inside to cope with the pain. Mind you, I am still newbie in massage arena.

My left hand become less sore now thanks to him. There were few times where my hand graze with his tool but I quickly move my hand to other position (mind you I am still an awkward shy boy who just starting to enjoy massage and I don't know where to put my hand during massage). 

Anyway, there is no henky penky here unlike Sempurna (obviously). If you are looking for serious massage, you can go here. I tipped the uncle in small amount coz I am quite tight with budget since I just service my car & replace all 4 tires. 

This place is now my favourite and hope I can visit this place again. 

Anyway, @hornychub how much u usually tips a masseur? 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:03 PM, kimiey123 said:

Last Thursday I had a Growlr date where I gave bj to this guy I just met. During the encounter, we talked about massage parlour and I asked him whether he frequent any massage parlour. He said he went to a blind massage center in Brickfields called 88A Blind Massage just last week and the masseur name was Sunny. He said Sunny is skillful and I should try him should I need a massage. I felt like I used to read/hear about this uncle in that exact massage center. I think @hornychubused to review this uncle positively but I couldn't find that post anymore. 

After the encounter with Growlr date, my left hand feels so sore I can barely lift anything using my left hand. I thought this will go away after 1-2 days. Oh boy, I was wrong. My hand still sore as bad as day 1 on Sunday morning.

So, I suddenly remember about uncle Sunny and I straight away look up the number for 88A Blind Massage and book the appointment with Sunny. Oh boy. Sunny is quite good looking uncle with average body. He is quite friendly and able to converse in Bahasa really well. He is quite skillful in massage and the massage was great. He knows where to put the pressure. The entire 90 minutes, I felt like I was in heaven. But there were few times where he put too much pressure in certain area and it pains me. But I still don't want him to stop so I can only "scream" from my inside to cope with the pain. Mind you, I am still newbie in massage arena.

My left hand become less sore now thanks to him. There were few times where my hand graze with his tool but I quickly move my hand to other position (mind you I am still an awkward shy boy who just starting to enjoy massage and I don't know where to put my hand during massage). 

Anyway, there is no henky penky here unlike Sempurna (obviously). If you are looking for serious massage, you can go here. I tipped the uncle in small amount coz I am quite tight with budget since I just service my car & replace all 4 tires. 

This place is now my favourite and hope I can visit this place again. 

Anyway, @hornychub how much u usually tips a masseur? 

Oh nuu why u promote my favorite masseur 😂 He's indeed very good at helping me relax. For hard as fuck no mercy massage I go for Terry. 

For a 60 minutes session RM10-25 depending how good is the massage. For 90 minutes session RM30 and for 2 hours RM40 usually. For other masseurs If something wonderful happens involving blowjob or helping me release I usually tip 100-150 depending how much we have done  

On 11/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, Guest ThomasAirHead said:

Do you understand the difference between prostituting someone and describing an encounter? Apparently not. Don't bother replying. No one would be interested in your reply.

What has proper massage got to do with cock size? Obviously the mentality of your thinking is the same as your cock. Small. 

On 11/21/2021 at 10:12 PM, Guest Thomas said:

What has proper massage got to do with cock size? Obviously the mentality of your thinking is the same as your cock. Small. 

U guys...both your replies to each other is so sarcastic and funny..lol..

On 11/21/2021 at 4:36 PM, Versunknown said:

Went to Oops today, wow I like the crowd so much 😝

What's the point in telling us that you liked the crowd if you are not going to tell us what kind of crowd it was?

Guest Blind Massage
On 11/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, hornychub said:

Oh nuu why u promote my favorite masseur 😂 He's indeed very good at helping me relax. For hard as fuck no mercy massage I go for Terry. 

For a 60 minutes session RM10-25 depending how good is the massage. For 90 minutes session RM30 and for 2 hours RM40 usually. For other masseurs If something wonderful happens involving blowjob or helping me release I usually tip 100-150 depending how much we have done  

Can I have Whatsapp contact for the massage parlor??

Do they tease and try to offer extra ??

On 11/22/2021 at 11:20 AM, Guest Blind Massage said:

Can I have Whatsapp contact for the massage parlor??

Do they tease and try to offer extra ??

They do not. Its a proper massage place by blind men. Patronise if you want a proper massage that is nice and not expensive 

+60 17-718 8188

Sorry if he got fully book after this 😂😂😂 Hahaha.

Anyway, thanks for the tips guideline. Will use it next time. 

On 11/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, kimiey123 said:

Sorry if he got fully book after this 😂😂😂 Hahaha.

Anyway, thanks for the tips guideline. Will use it next time. 

No worries, I have VIP access. Just kidding haha

My booking with him is at very specific time and will usually whatsapp before going, if can't get the masseur I want I will look for other place to go as well :) 

On 11/22/2021 at 1:36 PM, Herbert said:

He stopped providing massage until early next year due to pandemic.

Thanks for the reply. How'd you find out? You also tried him before? He has such a cute smile. Will wait for when he comes back after pandemic. 

@hornychub very rich snd good tips

On 11/22/2021 at 1:59 PM, nabalu99 said:

anyone know if Kakiku re-opened now? But i think is not because "Opps" is crowded nowsday. 

The owner posted on google

"We are in the process of reopening kakiku sauna. Will inform when the actual date of reopening is fixed. TQ for your patient and continue support"

On 11/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, matt122333 said:

Quite disappointed.Instead being offered a catalogue to handpick the masseur I want as promised,I was invited up and lead to a room by the masseur the boss sent me.

I went there with an expectation of getting some good massage by a stocky,mature daddy,but i was matched with young chap who was much eager in giving erotic acts.

The massage I received lacked in techniques and was cut short for the b2b section which was very sensual and uninhibited 

He asked for my preference in "Japanese food",whether do I like "Sushi" or "cooked  food" .I said I only like tempura dishes.Was that any hidden message I didn't catch??I lm just too slow to realize.

At one point,he tried to guide my tool near his hole but I declined before it went any further.I brought my thighs together and let him slide in and out until he cam.I wasn't in the mood so I left the premise without having a release.

Massage: 7/10

Body :8/10 gym fit with some body fat.

Size: 5~6"good girth!!

Mind to tell the masseur name?

Guest Sempurna Prices

Hi, can anyone share what the prices are in Sempurna? What do you pay to the Sempurna manager and how much do you tip the masseur. Obviously depends on the level of service provided, but what would you tip the masseur for body massage, for soft service and for full service?

Guest Guest1stTime

1st time going to sauna. which one has less crowd? and do people bring their phone while in there? I don’t like the idea of other people carry their phone and taking pictures while having fun.

On 11/24/2021 at 5:19 PM, Guest Guest1stTime said:

1st time going to sauna. which one has less crowd? and do people bring their phone while in there? I don’t like the idea of other people carry their phone and taking pictures while having fun.

I think not so much on which sauna has less crowd, it is the time does matter.if you prefer less crowd then you may choose the off peak hour which is generally about 6pm to 730pm especially on weekend.

phone is only confined to the locker area and is prohibited to bring in there. 
hope the above information help.

Guest Guest Guest1stTime
On 11/25/2021 at 7:52 AM, Herbert said:

I think not so much on which sauna has less crowd, it is the time does matter.if you prefer less crowd then you may choose the off peak hour which is generally about 6pm to 730pm especially on weekend.

phone is only confined to the locker area and is prohibited to bring in there. 
hope the above information help.

Thank you for the information. What would be the peak hours? during weekday/weekend.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:47 PM, Swimr said:

He has never responded

i heard this guy also may give good massage. Wechat id : T4ntra861.

You may try him and let me know if he is good.

Not sure he will response to this wechat.

On 11/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, Guest Tantra said:

i heard this guy also may give good massage. Wechat id : T4ntra861.

You may try him and let me know if he is good.

Not sure he will response to this wechat.

Is he still around in KL? I thought he went back to his home country or something like that

On 11/25/2021 at 11:16 AM, danielwu said:

Anyone try WeChat ID: sadorelax service?

His available massage slots are not convenient for me. Hardly free in the evening.

If you want a proper massage, he is not one to provide it (unless you make it clear you want it, i guess). He is more like sliding his body behind your back up and down, and trying to sneak and tease his dick up your hole. Is this B2B? Idk. But it was freaky to me. 

Body-wise, i would say he is stocky with a big chest. 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:16 AM, danielwu said:

Anyone try WeChat ID: sadorelax service?

Yeah he is a bit picky i think as when we first texts he give that not so interested vibe but after meetup. He kinda being pushy and constantly ask me to meet him which I wouldn’t mind cos i think his b2b (sensual) is great (so far) but only slight cons is that it is his place is too far. But hygiene is 10/10

Edited by UnO

Guest RahsiaSpa
On 11/26/2021 at 3:24 PM, UnO said:

Anyone know where can i get a proper home based urut batin around pj? Most of the ‘urut batin’ around town is giving out hj/bj at the end.

Rahsia Spa at old klang road 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.