Male HQ

Orca888 And His 'straight' Boy

Guest Guest

Guest alvin

Wah, becoming like 20 questions...hahah

I will try to answer as much as I can without giving too much away :P

1. My current squeeze is 20 - he's still schooling but working part-time; based on his stats, he's fair and lean (muscular)...not too bad, around 1.74m I think

2. I probably started as bi - only turned "gay" after I got serious with my ex

3. Yes, I have siblings and my relationship with my family is good...I chose to live alone because of habit and also I bought my own place to stay with my ex

4. Nope - I don't have any gay friends nor do my straight friends know...hahah

5. I work in a pretty homophobic industry - plus I don't see the need to come out (however, I don't mind doing it if my boy decides we should but it's not going to happen since he's straight)...hahah

Nope, I don't cruise nor have I the intention to either...

How's that? hahah

wah uncle thanks for answering spontaneously. :B)

1) 20 yo is so young. were u sexually attracted to him first? are u not scared that he will change once he enters adult phase like NS, uni, work and all.

2) so u have dated girls and have fun with both sexes before meeting your ex? do you still have abit of liking for girls?

3) bros or sis? does ur siblings know that u are gay?

4) dun u feel lonely w/o like-minded gay friends? i mean, some like-minded gay friends might relate to us best. but how come no gay friends? dun your ex has gay friends himself and he never bring you in to the circle?

5) dun u feel tired living in the closet for more than 40 years? well if u come out with ur boy, u will be a hot catch man - good physically outlook, stable, matured and rich (i can hear you say who wants a old fugly unker :rolleyes: )

wah uncle thanks for answering spontaneously. :B)

1) 20 yo is so young. were u sexually attracted to him first? are u not scared that he will change once he enters adult phase like NS, uni, work and all.

2) so u have dated girls and have fun with both sexes before meeting your ex? do you still have abit of liking for girls?

3) bros or sis? does ur siblings know that u are gay?

4) dun u feel lonely w/o like-minded gay friends? i mean, some like-minded gay friends might relate to us best. but how come no gay friends? dun your ex has gay friends himself and he never bring you in to the circle?

5) dun u feel tired living in the closet for more than 40 years? well if u come out with ur boy, u will be a hot catch man - good physically outlook, stable, matured and rich (i can hear you say who wants a old fugly unker :rolleyes: )

No worries...hahah

1. Nope - strangely enough, it's his personality that attracted me to him and of course, his maturity...of course, him looking good and having a hot bod is a definitely a bonus :D

Change is part of life - it's how we can accept the changes and live with them :)

2. Yes, I have dated girls but somehow I feel like something is lacking (between the ears and the legs) :P

3. I have 2 brothers and it would be hard not to "guess" that I am not straight - after all, I was with the same guy for 18 years :P

4. Nope - I am not in the circle...plus I think and behave exactly like a straight (jock is what some people call me)...hahah

My ex is also straight acting and we were never in the circle :)

5. Let's put it this way - if I have never been in the circle, would I miss it?

Erm, I don't understand how would I be a "hot catch" if I do come out with my boy - I am only interested in him and I am a "one-guy" sort of person...hahah

Interestingly, I went swimming the other day and this young guy stripped down in front of me while I was drying myself... I think he was trying to catch my attention - but I just changed and walked off...

Okay, he was kinda hot but I am still not interested as long as he's not my boy...am I screwed up or what? hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Heading off to the gym and then dinner with my boy liao :D

Weather could be better but hey, more chance for us to share an umbrella and for me to hold him close again :)

He really doesn't mind me holding him by the waist - many times, I can feel his underwear but he's still okay :thumb:

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Heading off to the gym and then dinner with my boy liao :D

Weather could be better but hey, more chance for us to share an umbrella and for me to hold him close again :)

He really doesn't mind me holding him by the waist - many times, I

can feel his underwear but he's still okay :thumb:

U horny uncle, he craving for his body right. If he offer himself, u sure jump right on. :D

Guest Guest
Heading off to the gym and then dinner with my boy liao :D Weather could be better but hey, more chance for us to share an umbrella and for me to hold him close again :) He really doesn't mind me holding him by the waist - many times, I can feel his underwear but he's still okay :thumb:

You claimed you are contented to be his big brother, why? Cos he's straight. Ask yourself are you able to treat him as your little brother? Can you do it? If your answer is 'Yes', unker, then why do you have such horny thought. Your mind has betrayed you.

老牛吃嫩草

Hey Orca. Don't mind if I join the public inquisition... :whistle:

Does your 'boy' have a relatively large social circle?

Personally, since I'm around your 'boy's age, having a prominent social circle means having to manage my time between obligations, and social groups, and if I had to explain to my friends that I'm busy after school because I'm going out with someone who's nearly twice my age... to be honest, it would a pretty difficult answer to say, even though it's the truth.

So, I was just wondering, how does your 'boy' feel about hanging out with someone distant from his own age demographic?

And again, thanks Orca for being so open to answer questions about your 'boy'. ^_^

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Wa, you turn simple acts into something sensual so easily :-) go unker go!

Nah, I was just kidding...hahah

What I am saying that he doesn't mind being in close physical contact with me...

But do you know why? Because there was nothing sexual in our contacts...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

You claimed you are contented to be his big brother, why? Cos he's straight. Ask yourself are you able to treat him as your little brother? Can you do it? If your answer is 'Yes', unker, then why do you have such horny thought. Your mind has betrayed you.

老牛吃嫩草

Yes, I am already doing it...hahah

Actually, the one having horny thoughts is you...

So what if I can feel the band of his underwear when I hold him around his waist...it's a statement of fact :P

Did I say I did anything else?

Having physical contact - when it is not sexual - just shows the bond between us...he trusts me and I respect him...

Anyway, he sometimes lean into me during gym - it's all very innocent and we are just focused on working out...

I don't make a meal out of it - but you are...hahah

See the difference? :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Hey Orca. Don't mind if I join the public inquisition... :whistle:

Does your 'boy' have a relatively large social circle?

Personally, since I'm around your 'boy's age, having a prominent social circle means having to manage my time between obligations, and social groups, and if I had to explain to my friends that I'm busy after school because I'm going out with someone who's nearly twice my age... to be honest, it would a pretty difficult answer to say, even though it's the truth.

So, I was just wondering, how does your 'boy' feel about hanging out with someone distant from his own age demographic?

And again, thanks Orca for being so open to answer questions about your 'boy'. ^_^

Then shouldn't you be asking my boy instead or even asking yourself? hahah

Like I said, my boy really doesn't mind going out with me - he takes the effort to make time for us to go out...

Why does he need to explain to his friends? It's not like he's doing something illicit woah...

Anyway, my boy has a pretty independent streak and I don't think he really cares what his friends or other people think...

Am I falling for a bi?

Then shouldn't you be asking my boy instead or even asking yourself? hahah Like I said, my boy really doesn't mind going out with me - he takes the effort to make time for us to go out... Why does he need to explain to his friends? It's not like he's doing something illicit woah... Anyway, my boy has a pretty independent streak and I don't think he really cares what his friends or other people think...

Mm. I just thought you'd know about your 'boy's social circle to share with.

Was just curious, since, well, to me at least, hanging out with someone away from your age group is a little uncommon, that's all.

It's nothing wrong, just uncommon, prone to being questioned.. etc.

But it's good that your 'boy' doesn't care about what others think. Good on him.

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Mm. I just thought you'd know about your 'boy's social circle to share with. Was just curious, since, well, to me at least, hanging out with someone away from your age group is a little uncommon, that's all. It's nothing wrong, just uncommon, prone to being questioned.. etc. But it's good that your 'boy' doesn't care about what others think. Good on him.

It's mind over matter - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter...

Anyway, we also went for a short holiday together recently :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

uncle so how? Did ur boy drop any more hints that he likes u? Or he just feel special to have an old uncle close friend? What conversations do u guys hv?

Guest Guest

老牛吃嫩草

Uncle is a gay guy (is it 100% uncle?) and has his needs. U think uncle is a saint?

uncle so how? Did ur boy drop any more hints that he likes u? Or he just feel special to have an old uncle close friend? What conversations do u guys hv?

Still at the brother stage...hahah

He doesn't treat me like an old unker - at least that's a plus sign no? hahah

We talk about anything and everything under the sun :D

Most importantly, we always make each other laugh all the time :)

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Erm, unker is a Saint :P

Anyway, I don't see my boy as a sexual object nor do I treat him like one...

Not ur alma mater. So is uncle 100% gay now or still like to beo pretty girls? Eh uncle u dun beo hot guys on the street?

Not ur alma mater. So is uncle 100% gay now or still like to beo pretty girls? Eh uncle u dun beo hot guys on the street?

LOL - I know - i was trying to be punny but not succeeding :(

Let's say unker admire works of art...hahah

But they are just works of art to me :P

Beo hot guys on the street? No need - just beo my boy can liao...hahah

Interestingly, when I was jogging just now, a young guy was checking me out - looking at me from top to bottom and back again...

I think he needs glasses or his mind checked :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

orca888, i was reading through your thread and realised that you don't seem to get angry or irritated easily or at all. will you ever get angry or irritated? :)

so what is your agenda today?

orca888, i was reading through your thread and realised that you don't seem to get angry or irritated easily or at all. will you ever get angry or irritated? :)

so what is your agenda today?

I guess we all mellow with age...hahah

And I have a lot of age on my side unfortunately :(

Of course - I am only human - push me too far and people can expect a bigger and more violent reaction :P

Newton's 3rd Law except with a force multipler effect :twisted:

Just kidding...hahah

Life's too short to be irritated and angry at every little thing

Just lazing around at home - been playing PS3 since I came back from my jog earlier :blink:

My boy is also lazing at home - not sure if he wants to do dinner later but I doubt so...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

I guess we all mellow with age...hahah

And I have a lot of age on my side unfortunately :(

Of course - I am only human - push me too far and people can expect a bigger and more violent reaction :P

Newton's 3rd Law except with a force multipler effect :twisted:

Just kidding...hahah

Life's too short to be irritated and angry at every little thing

what mellow with age??

u seem to have a good temper. so what can make u really angry and irritated?

teach me abit - for someone who can get irritated and angry easily. ;)

what mellow with age??

u seem to have a good temper. so what can make u really angry and irritated?

teach me abit - for someone who can get irritated and angry easily. ;)

Maybe it's my nature bah - I am a Taurus - we are slow to anger but when we do, you won't like us when we are mad :lol:

Of course, my martial arts instructor also gave me very good advice - I should never get angry because with my strength and training, I could easily kill someone without much conscious thought -_-

Hmm...what would make me really angry? Anyone who tries to harm my family, friends and of course, my boy...

Anger management? Hahahah

Jokes aside, sometimes we have to look inside ourselves to find out why we get angry or irritated - sometimes the reason lies not with others, but ourselves...

Of course, being cool and collected sometimes works in our favour, especially when some idiots are purposely trying to make us angry...nothing gets their goat more and they will be the ones getting all flustered up :P

Edited by orca888

Am I falling for a bi?

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Best never to assume mon cher Phil...hahah

Don't want to be made into an ass ;)

OK, intelligent answer... :clap:

But - and I apologize for my bad English - what do you mean exactly by "into an ass" ? :twisted:

OK, intelligent answer... :clap:

But - and I apologize for my bad English - what do you mean exactly by "into an ass" ? :twisted:

Another bad attempt to be punny but...hahah

I don't want to get slammed here - will tell you later :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

u mentioned that u hv no gay friends (how come sia, not even one?), so i presume u hv a large or strong straight social circle? If not, u must be the sort who is v independent and dun need much social interaction no?

u mentioned that u hv no gay friends (how come sia, not even one?), so i presume u hv a large or strong straight social circle? If not, u must be the sort who is v independent and dun need much social interaction no?

Nope - I don't have any gay friends cos I am still in the closet...

I am quite the independent sort - I only have a few good friends but then again, they are also in the dark about my sexuality...hahah

They still think I am the playboy who can't settle down...works in my favour so I don't bother correcting them :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Nope - I don't have any gay friends cos I am still in the closet...

I am quite the independent sort - I only have a few good friends but then again, they are also in the dark about my sexuality...hahah

They still think I am the playboy who can't settle down...works in my favour so I don't bother correcting them :P

Are u not in the least interested in the gay circle? Like who's who and what is happening etc? Or who to go for gay advices...not even single trip to gay clubs or places?

I see. I wonder what industry you are in. But if it works for u then good for u.

I was like u, v independent sort who needs only a few gd friends. But then i also feel increasingly guilty for lying to straight friends as time goes by. Finally decide to come out once and for all (step by step initially) and be the true self for the rest of my life. It was like entering a next phase of life.

Guest In the same boat

Nope - I am not in the engineering field...

The only things I engineer are corny jokes - and they aren't structurally sound :wacko:

Unker is in the field of finance.

Are u not in the least interested in the gay circle? Like who's who and what is happening etc? Or who to go for gay advices...not even single trip to gay clubs or places?

I see. I wonder what industry you are in. But if it works for u then good for u.

I was like u, v independent sort who needs only a few gd friends. But then i also feel increasingly guilty for lying to straight friends as time goes by. Finally decide to come out once and for all (step by step initially) and be the true self for the rest of my life. It was like entering a next phase of life.

Nope - should I?

I am not kaypoh - I have enough on my plate without having to deal with other people's problems...hahah

Gay advice? For what?

Nope - never been and don't intend to...unless of course my boy wants to...yah, like that would happen :P

It does work for me - never been so can't say I miss it...hahah

Well, we all have our little secrets plus what I do (did) in the bedroom is no concern of theirs - I don't go and ask them about what they did...hahah

Why the guilt in the first place? Not like you owe them something right?

What exactly is "true self"? I am no different from any other straight guy except I prefer guys over girls...

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Why the guilt in the first place? Not like you owe them something right?

What exactly is "true self"? I am no different from any other straight guy except I prefer guys over girls...

Orca888 the guilt sets in cos they treat me like true friends; true friends have no secrets or lies between each other and i feel bad for not telling them the truth.

True self meaning being a proud gay guy. Once u like guys u are never straight. :)

Guest Requiem552

Unker reply: I will respect him

But unker do you have time when u really need someone to hug u and give u some love what would you do?

Orca888 the guilt sets in cos they treat me like true friends; true friends have no secrets or lies between each other and i feel bad for not telling them the truth.

True self meaning being a proud gay guy. Once u like guys u are never straight. :)

We all need our own privacy and a certain amount of secrets lah...hahah

Maybe I am quite a private sort of guy - I may appear to be an extrovert but I am actually quite an introvert...hahah

Or maybe I am anti-social :P

I think there are many ways of showing love...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

uncle how did u come across the BW forum? i am just curious, if ur boy does not want anal sex, will u agree?

Good question - I think I chanced upon this while searching for something else...

Somehow it was thrown up in the google search...hahah

I would agree - I don't like to impose myself on others...

But some people must kena farked then they do stuff (I don't mean literally)...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?