Male HQ

Orca888 And His 'straight' Boy

Guest Guest

It's kind of sad dat an 18 yr rs has 2 end. If I'm ur ex, I would b disappointed dat the 18 yrs does not seem comparable 2 ur few months rs. I know it's not good to dwell on the past n it's healthy to look 4ward, but it's still kind of depressing 2 see an ex moving on so quickly. It's 18 yrs, mind u, n almost a lifetime 4 some. I'm just saying.

Yes, it's sad but nothing is forever :(

Actually, my ex moved on faster than I did - it was he who strayed and when I bumped into him last week, he was with his boyfriend...

I guess I was also partially to blame cos I was busy with work (traveled a fair bit too) and so was he...we just took each other for granted and someone was able to step in...

Anyway, I was single for nearly a year before I met my boy - it was a chance meeting and I wasn't even looking...

We hit off very well right from the start - and things just took off from there...

Am I falling for a bi?

Strange, I typed "$!^*| record" and look what happened!

The night was good, thanks.

Please use the emergency handle before exploding :lol:

And 18 years must be the $!^*| record here, isn't it?

LOL - don't worry, I can handle stress very well :P

Nah, I am sure there are couples here with a longer record and are still going strong...

It is just unfortunate that it happened but it did...

Call it fate - else I wouldn't have met my boy...

Am I falling for a bi?

His age, how u met him, are u guys still friends and why did u guys break up?

My ex is about 10 years younger...

Long story - he was one of my swimming students (I used to help coach swimming during my uni days)...we didn't get together until much later but it seems that he had his eyes on me even then...

I think I have included the reason in another post - basically he strayed and it's not the first time...

We are still "cordial" but that's about it...

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

You keep saying you are an unker, old and ugly and nobody want an old unker but on the other hand you mentioned you are in your forties but look like thirties and have more than a fair share of second glances from ladies and guys. So you are old and have no market value but at the same time you have a youthful look and attractive .... isn't it not conflicting?

Btw you should stop degrading yourself, the impression you've given is that you are fishing for compliments, just be your true self. That said, you are friendly, approachable and have nice personality that able to keep cool even with some unpleasant comments and remarks.

You keep saying you are an unker, old and ugly and nobody want an old unker but on the other hand you mentioned you are in your forties but look like thirties and have more than a fair share of second glances from ladies and guys. So you are old and have no market value but at the same time you have a youthful look and attractive .... isn't it not conflicting? Btw you should stop degrading yourself, the impression you've given is that you are fishing for compliments, just be your true self. That said, you are friendly, approachable and have nice personality that able to keep cool even with some unpleasant comments and remarks.

Actually, it's not - there is my "real life self" and my "Internet self"...hahah

So it's for you to decide which is which :P

Thanks for your kind words - maybe that's my true self? Hahah

Anyway, I am only interested in my boy - why should I be fishing for anything else, including compliments? :D

Am I falling for a bi?

Anyway, a quick update on my misadventure...hahah

Went out with my boy this afternoon - ran some errands together before we headed off to gym...

Our gym session was great as usual although it was a bit shorter than usual as he had to rush back to finish some school work...

Instead of going for our planned dinner, we went to our usual haunt near our place as he was a little pressed for time...

We are so regular there that the captain and the owner know us and greet us by name now...hahah

As before, the owner/chef was very accommodating and prepared a special order dish (not on the menu) for my boy...

We had a very enjoyable dinner together (by candle light no less) :D

Hopefully my boy has time for dinner tomorrow as well

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest
My ex is about 10 years younger... Long story - he was one of my swimming students (I used to help coach swimming during my uni days)...we didn't get together until much later but it seems that he had his eyes on me even then... I think I have included the reason in another post - basically he strayed and it's not the first time... We are still "cordial" but that's about it...

uncle u must have loved ur ex alot, he had strayed more than once and u were okay with it then. 18 yrs is really long, from ur uni life to work life and past 40!

btw u seem to only like much younger guys huh :rolleyes: u dun consider anyone ard ur age?

Guest Guest
4. Tried before - can definitely perform but I just don't have any feelings for the opposite sex - they don't excite me romantically so it's hard to maintain a "relationship" without love...

uncle u said u can perform with women, so u get hard and sexually aroused when u see them naked?

uncle u must have loved ur ex alot, he had strayed more than once and u were okay with it then. 18 yrs is really long, from ur uni life to work life and past 40!

btw u seem to only like much younger guys huh :rolleyes: u dun consider anyone ard ur age?

Yup - he's my first and only

Actually the 18 years only started after my uni :)

It wasn't planned or anything - it just happened to be like that...

Most guys around my age may not be looking for unker :(

Am I falling for a bi?

Yes, it's sad but nothing is forever :(

Actually, my ex moved on faster than I did - it was he who strayed and when I bumped into him last week, he was with his boyfriend...

I guess I was also partially to blame cos I was busy with work (traveled a fair bit too) and so was he...we just took each other for granted and someone was able to step in...

Anyway, I was single for nearly a year before I met my boy - it was a chance meeting and I wasn't even looking...

We hit off very well right from the start - and things just took off from there...

I see. In dat case, by all means do wat makes u happy since both u n ur ex alr left the baggage behind.

U c the number of posts enquiring about ur love life? It's still topping the charts every now n then.

Anyway, I dun know if the 10 yrs age gap was the root of the problem? But then again, u n ur current boy has a wider age difference? Woo, no longer u keep saying he's a keeper!

I wish u all the best, killer whale unker. :)

Edited by delon

Guest alvin

Yup - he's my first and only

Actually the 18 years only started after my uni :)

It wasn't planned or anything - it just happened to be like that...

Most guys around my age may not be looking for unker :(

uncle u seem to be an interesting character.

that means ur ex was only less than 20 when u guys started? u attracted to his personality? or body? :whistle:

why do you think u are attracted to much younger guys?

how you know....many guys ard ur age might be attracted to you but thought u are straight. u said u have 'real self' and 'internet self', why so complicated, not tiring meh :wacko:

Guest gossip gossip

this forum is very gossipy! how come we talk of a guy and his little boy, fat people who are very desirable, army stories etc etc?

Guest alvin

more questions for u, hope u dun mind, interesting uncle :whistle:

1) how old is ur current squeeze? he is studying and working at the same time? he is masculine yet metrosexual? fair and slim (no muscle at all) or athletic (some muscle?). is he tall?

2) how did u realise that u are gay? do u know u are gay straight away since young or started as bi/straight?

3) do u have siblings? if u dun mind answering, how is ur r/s with ur family? if not good, is tt why u live alone?

4) althought u are closetted, do u have a group of gay friends? do any of ur straight friends know?

5) why did u choose not to come out till now? do u cruise or visit gay joints or step into the circle when u are with ur ex or before meeting him?

sorry for asking so much but my curiosity is really aroused while reading ur thread set up all for u. :whistle:

Guest Guest

this forum is very gossipy! how come we talk of a guy and his little boy, fat people who are very desirable, army stories etc etc?

isnt that why u come here for... :rolleyes:

Mm, same thoughts! But the more I scroll through the thread(s) here, I realise how much contradiction there is between my thoughts and actions~

Btw Orca, thanks for being so open about your life and all, especially since it's really no one's business but yours. ^_^No sarcasm really

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

I see. In dat case, by all means do wat makes u happy since both u n ur ex alr left the baggage behind. U c the number of posts enquiring about ur love life? It's still topping the charts every now n then. Anyway, I dun know if the 10 yrs age gap was the root of the problem? But then again, u n ur current boy has a wider age difference? Woo, no longer u keep saying he's a keeper! I wish u all the best, killer whale unker. :)

Thanks - happiness is something we need to eke out for ourselves...

I am not sure about "love life" since it's not the hot steamy sort that people want to read or see...hahah

Hmm...I doubt it's the 10-year age gap...else we won't be together for 18 years...

Maybe I am as childish as my ex claims I am...and maybe that's how I can relate to my boy now as well...hahah

Anyway, it's not because of his age that makes him a keeper - his level of maturity is definitely way above his physical age...

Once again, thanks for your well wishes :D

Am I falling for a bi?

uncle u seem to be an interesting character.

that means ur ex was only less than 20 when u guys started? u attracted to his personality? or body? :whistle:

why do you think u are attracted to much younger guys?

how you know....many guys ard ur age might be attracted to you but thought u are straight. u said u have 'real self' and 'internet self', why so complicated, not tiring meh :wacko:

Thanks - not quite sure what interesting means :P

Yup, he was...

Attracted to both - hard to have just one without the other to sustain a relationship :D

I am not sure - things just happen

Maybe - you have a point there - maybe guys around my age have more to lose and they fear getting their noses punched in if they make the wrong move with me :(

We all have personas online - some become strong and handsome :P

Anyway, I am still in the closet - hence I need a persona online...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

more questions for u, hope u dun mind, interesting uncle :whistle:

1) how old is ur current squeeze? he is studying and working at the same time? he is masculine yet metrosexual? fair and slim (no muscle at all) or athletic (some muscle?). is he tall?

2) how did u realise that u are gay? do u know u are gay straight away since young or started as bi/straight?

3) do u have siblings? if u dun mind answering, how is ur r/s with ur family? if not good, is tt why u live alone?

4) althought u are closetted, do u have a group of gay friends? do any of ur straight friends know?

5) why did u choose not to come out till now? do u cruise or visit gay joints or step into the circle when u are with ur ex or before meeting him?

sorry for asking so much but my curiosity is really aroused while reading ur thread set up all for u. :whistle:

Wah, becoming like 20 questions...hahah

I will try to answer as much as I can without giving too much away :P

1. My current squeeze is 20 - he's still schooling but working part-time; based on his stats, he's fair and lean (muscular)...not too bad, around 1.74m I think

2. I probably started as bi - only turned "gay" after I got serious with my ex

3. Yes, I have siblings and my relationship with my family is good...I chose to live alone because of habit and also I bought my own place to stay with my ex

4. Nope - I don't have any gay friends nor do my straight friends know...hahah

5. I work in a pretty homophobic industry - plus I don't see the need to come out (however, I don't mind doing it if my boy decides we should but it's not going to happen since he's straight)...hahah

Nope, I don't cruise nor have I the intention to either...

How's that? hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Mm, same thoughts! But the more I scroll through the thread(s) here, I realise how much contradiction there is between my thoughts and actions~

Btw Orca, thanks for being so open about your life and all, especially since it's really no one's business but yours. ^_^No sarcasm really

Well, sometimes it's good to get somethings get off my chest...hahah

Plus nobody knows me - I am just another sad unker :P

Am I falling for a bi?

really? his family is well to do? in any case, so when you guys went phuket, you paid for it? was it dutch? Trev

Not sure - probably from a middle income family - I didn't pry but I do know that he works to pay for a lot of his own stuff...

He's very independent and that's one of things I admire about him too...

Phuket was my treat for him doing well in his exams :D

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Wow unker didnt know ur boy is just 20. That is really young man. So he is still in poly and gonna enter NS later?

Interesting.....how come u are attracted to boys so young? I can understand if older men are attracted to young men bodies but u seem to be more emotionally attracted in this case. All along i thought ur boy is in late 20s and already working. I mean they have nothing to offer u except their bodies. Mentally and spiritually wise they are just different.

U say things are just the way like this but there will be some underlying reasons. Is it bcos u have this control freak in you or overprotective streak or u absolutely like people to look up to u or wanna be dominant in all aspects? Or bcos ur dad as an authoritative figure controls u too much?

Anyway, a quick update on my misadventure...hahah

Went out with my boy this afternoon - ran some errands together before we headed off to gym...

Our gym session was great as usual although it was a bit shorter than usual as he had to rush back to finish some school work...

Instead of going for our planned dinner, we went to our usual haunt near our place as he was a little pressed for time...

We are so regular there that the captain and the owner know us and greet us by name now...hahah

As before, the owner/chef was very accommodating and prepared a special order dish (not on the menu) for my boy...

We had a very enjoyable dinner together (by candle light no less) :D

Hopefully my boy has time for dinner tomorrow as well

Candlelight only?

No violin player behind your table , playing Hungarian czardas? :whistle:

Wow unker didnt know ur boy is just 20. That is really young man. So he is still in poly and gonna enter NS later?

Interesting.....how come u are attracted to boys so young? I can understand if older men are attracted to young men bodies but u seem to be more emotionally attracted in this case. All along i thought ur boy is in late 20s and already working. I mean they have nothing to offer u except their bodies. Mentally and spiritually wise they are just different.

U say things are just the way like this but there will be some underlying reasons. Is it bcos u have this control freak in you or overprotective streak or u absolutely like people to look up to u or wanna be dominant in all aspects? Or bcos ur dad as an authoritative figure controls u too much?

LOL - yes, he's that young but trust me, he is definitely punching above his age in terms of maturity and thinking...hahah

It's not planned - he just came along and we clicked so well - I had my reservations and probably so did he but as we got on, we soon realised that there wasn't any age gap :D

Nope - there's nothing sexual about our relationship and he has more integrity than that...

Nope, I am definitely not a control freak - my boy is free to make his own decision, which he usually does...he has a very independent streak and I don't think anyone can "own" him...

Again, nope, I come from a very well adjusted family - sorry to disappoint you...hahah

But good attempt at playing a shrink - you still need a lot more practice though :P

Am I falling for a bi?

hi orca,

there is a chance that you are a bit like his elder bro who gives him a treat every now and then. that is what i feel. not that he cant be bi or he cant have feelings for you, probably only time will tell if he is really into you or the treats

trev

I have been treating him like my younger brother right from the start...was there any ambiguity there? hahah

Like I said before, even if we can only be together as brothers, I am already very happy...

You have to know him to appreciate him - he's a keeper either way

I don't think my judgement is that bad - after all, unker has eaten quite a bit of salt already :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Trust me, he's a lot more matured in his thinking and attitude than some 26 year olds I know...hahah

But uncle, if u like matured thinking and attitude, older guys like in 30s or ard ur age are like that too. And they hv life experiences to boot too.

U just like much younger guys right, maybe u lack a younger bro??

But uncle, if u like matured thinking and attitude, older guys like in 30s or ard ur age are like that too. And they hv life experiences to boot too.

U just like much younger guys right, maybe u lack a younger bro??

Well, no one in their 30s approach me ah...hahah

I certainly do not lack a younger bro either...

And if I only prefer much younger guys, would I stay 18 years with my ex? LOL

Nice try though :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Orca888 u are living alone? Do u feel lonely since u hv no gay friend? I myself am living alone too and though i hv a group of gay friends, sometimes the mind wanders off and i feel lonely. Do u hv many close str8 friends btw? Does work take up alot of ur time?

There was music in the background..hahah

Fine!

Next time, try a classic one: a Russian cabaret with balalaïkas, violins and romantic singers...plus, of course, caviar and vodka...

It should lead to a happy conclusion maybe? ;)

Orca888 u are living alone? Do u feel lonely since u hv no gay friend? I myself am living alone too and though i hv a group of gay friends, sometimes the mind wanders off and i feel lonely. Do u hv many close str8 friends btw? Does work take up alot of ur time?

I am - only for the last 1 year - before that, I share my apartment with my ex...hahah

Nope - not at all cos I have my 2 dogs to keep me company :D

Then of course, there's my boy which I meet so very often :)

Work is okay - all a matter of time management and these days, I make an effort to find time to go to the gym with my boy...same as how he makes an effort to do the same...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

I was thinking of Orca's "future" bf position... :lol: since you fulfil at least one of the criteria...

But it seems that he has replied... ;)

Nope - age is not a consideration at all..hahah

Anyway, you guys are basing my "preference" on a sample size of 2 :blink:

Statistically, this is so wrong :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Fine!

Next time, try a classic one: a Russian cabaret with balalaïkas, violins and romantic singers...plus, of course, caviar and vodka...

It should lead to a happy conclusion maybe? ;)

If I know my boy, he won't like it...hahah

A happy conclusion? Maybe in a million years...but thanks :P

Am I falling for a bi?

while the world is celebrate the arrival of the weekend, orca must be thinking "OH GOD WHYYYYYYY'.. since Mon-Fri is probably his favorite time of the week xD

Why is that?

I do go out with my boy on weekends...hahah

Should be going out for our usual gym and dinner later - depending on what time he wakes up :P

Anyway, weekends are for me to unwind and recharge my batteries after a long work week...also time to get housework done and take care of my dogs...

Plus my boy needs to spend time with his family too...

Am I falling for a bi?

Why is that? I do go out with my boy on weekends...hahah Should be going out for our usual gym and dinner later - depending on what time he wakes up :P Anyway, weekends are for me to unwind and recharge my batteries after a long work week...also time to get housework done and take care of my dogs... Plus my boy needs to spend time with his family too...

you know what you should do. you should get to know his family too. make his mom like you and you have a free pass into his life from now on.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif