Male HQ

Driving Instructors?

Guest learner

Guest learner

I have not been driving for a long time and would like to take up some refresher driving lessons. Does anyone know of a good driving instructor that teaches with an automatic car to recommend? would be nice to have a nice meaty plu uncle...but not necessary

With a nice meaty uncle, you might end up getting refresher lessons in alot of other things. In fact, you might never actually clear those driving lessons. :lol:

would be nice to have a nice meaty plu uncle...but not necessary

oh yes, who can caress your thigh when driving. or the practice will drive into a quiet carpark and action starts. wow, kinky :twisted:

I have not been driving for a long time and would like to take up some refresher driving lessons. Does anyone know of a good driving instructor that teaches with an automatic car to recommend? would be nice to have a nice meaty plu uncle...but not necessary

• 10 months later...

Actually it is pretty obvious why one looks for PLU profession:-

1) Better lobang. Cos can use body to repay instead of cash transaction

2) Fun after/before lesson

3) More comfortable as they understand the needs

But all can be summarize into 1 point - FUN!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idiot

Sincerely seek a driving instructor to refresh my driving skill,willing to pay a little token...anyone keen,e mail to:kennyltk71@yahoo.com.sg...

Guest interested

I am not a professional instructor. But I am free and I could provide you coaching with my car at low fees if you need refresher course (presume you already have driving license)

how free are u and what r ur rates? hope not expensive, dun mind ur stats? email: sctc100@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

HAHAHA, you ppl are hilarious.

I am looking for a private driving instructor as well. To learn auto, But first, I probably need to take my Basic Theory.

I'm living in Bukit Panjang, no need for AJ instructors. As long as it is affordable.

Thanks guys:)

• Guest locked this topic