Male HQ

Sayang Sayang

oralb

Was bored this afternoon, came across youtube posting on this locally made serial, Sayang Sayang.

Now in its 2nd season, Sayang sayang is a nice delightful serial that touched on the Nonya culture and tradition. While the script was rather predictable and the acting more on the theatre side (think over-the-top acting), the cast do shared good chemistry, esp the exchanges between Nellie and Pearlie.

While most people prefers Johnny Lu (as marcus Tan) I got my eye on John Lee (the father Larry Tan) though John look too young as the husband of Tan Kheng Hua (as Nellie)

http://5.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC080424-0000009#top

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

was watching episode 2 of season 2...and it's err... rather gay? esp the part with Larry and the publisher visited to the Baba bar.

Making the whole baba club look like a gay bar...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Years back, I remember there was this malay movie about a sissy boy whose father always beat him for being flamboyant in his dressing and conspicuous in the kampong neighbourhood. He was laughed at by his school mates and fortunately a very handsome chinese school boy regularly stood up and defended him whenever he got bullied. Eventually he drowned in the river trying to save the bullies,,,,,,

There was no English subtitle but the movie is quite touching lor. Anyone know the title of the movie and where I can buy it? I think there was part II too. The same gay guy fell in love with his male teacher who cares so much for him that they meet regularly. Later the teacher has a gf and the gay guy was traumatised....end of the show, he became a strong character who is not afraid of bullies anymore.

I got my eye on John Lee (the father Larry Tan) though John look too young as the husband of Tan Kheng Hua (as Nellie)

http://5.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC080424-0000009#top

John Lee is Dick Lee's younger brother. If you can remember years back there was an insurance company commercial where the title song was Life Story by Dick Lee...... its was sung by John as they could not afford Dick. Just in case before anyones ask if John is gay all I can say is, he's a friend so I wont say much but do your research....

LB

Years back, I remember there was this malay movie about a sissy boy whose father always beat him for being flamboyant in his dressing and conspicuous in the kampong neighbourhood. He was laughed at by his school mates and fortunately a very handsome chinese school boy regularly stood up and defended him whenever he got bullied. Eventually he drowned in the river trying to save the bullies,,,,,,

There was no English subtitle but the movie is quite touching lor. Anyone know the title of the movie and where I can buy it? I think there was part II too. The same gay guy fell in love with his male teacher who cares so much for him that they meet regularly. Later the teacher has a gf and the gay guy was traumatised....end of the show, he became a strong character who is not afraid of bullies anymore.

If i'm not wrong,this malay movie is called 'Sutun 1 & 2'...This boy like to use pink colour, and there was one part that when his cousin bring him to somewhere to be a transvertite right...I hope i got the right movie...

Guest john's dick

John Lee is Dick Lee's younger brother. If you can remember years back there was an insurance company commercial where the title song was Life Story by Dick Lee...... its was sung by John as they could not afford Dick. Just in case before anyones ask if John is gay all I can say is, he's a friend so I wont say much but do your research....

LB

anyone hav the song 'life story' by john?

i couldnt find it on youtube =(

Was watching last week episode.

In the opening, "Marcus" was seen lying in bed with his boxers only.

The camera was shooting on his tighs...and is very clear, those little hair running on his tighs.

Yummy......delicious tighs.... :rolleyes:

Almost towards the end of the episode...the same scene on bed with his boxers again...

I like his body.....Michelle Chong must be the lucky one to get so close.

Was watching last week episode.

In the opening, "Marcus" was seen lying in bed with his boxers only.

The camera was shooting on his tighs...and is very clear, those little hair running on his tighs.

Yummy......delicious tighs.... :rolleyes:

Almost towards the end of the episode...the same scene on bed with his boxers again...

I like his body.....Michelle Chong must be the lucky one to get so close.

That Marcus really make me swoon man! He is my ideal man i want his legs spread high in the air! Everything about his face and body is just perfect! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

yeah john lee is cute. some will also like chua en lai who plays the manager :)

go for those that got chance la, no point 'chase' the straight ones

The straight ones moan especially loud and shiok! that's the trophy mah. the gay ones too easy liao... :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Guest gay singaporean

If I recalled correctly, There's Dick, John Peter and Paul. They had an older sister whom passed away years ago, she drown...... :( if I recalled correctly....

LB

The sister died years ago in a car accident... she was a sweet, friendly and kind girl. So sad that she died so young! I think it happened in the 80s

• 3 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic