Male HQ

Feeling Lousy

Guest Man

It's good that this place allow anonymous posting. I need to let off some steam. ( You had been warned, this is very grapically dirty stuff.)

Last evening, I felt really lousy after work. It was a long day and I did some despicable things to get the job done. I hated doing that but I had no choice.

On the way home when the train announced Clark Quay Station, I realized it was Hong Lim Park nearby. I got off the train impulsively since I need to let off some steam. This work pressure was very stressful.

I found an empty bench to sit. The weather was warm and muggy. I saw that the Community Center was under re-construction and that part of the park was quite dark. There were a few people moving around there. I was curious and I went to look.

Surprisingly, there were about 5 men cruising around the place. I went to stand around to see if anything was going on. Nothing much happening. They just walked and looked. In a little while they seemed to have all gone away.

There I stood in the dark wondering what the hell I'm doing there standing around all alone. Then suddenly this old man walked by. He looked at me and walked right by like I was transparent. Right behind him, I saw this stocky uncle walked by also. I quite like this guy though he was shabbily dressed like a hawker and I tried to look interested. He didn't even look at me because he was following that old man.

This sort of A like B and B like C situation is very common. Then they disappeared. But soon they appeared and walked by again then disappeared.

I guessed that they'll probably appear again. As expected, the old man appeared but the uncle was not behind him this time. I looked around to see where he might be. Maybe my eyes looked and lingered a little too long. He looked back at me this time. He slowed and waited at a nearby bush.

In that few moments, some thoughts flashed through my head. Yeah I'm there to cruise. I felt so lousy. I deserved to get fxxked for the horrible things I did today. That uncle was probably cruising that old man to fxxk him because it's not likely that the old man would be a top. Considering that he's looking for a bottom, he'll not be interested in me because I don't look like a bottom.

I can't believe I was imagining about the nasty ways that he'll be fxxking my sorry ass. I'll probably moan out loud and submit to him in the most humiliating positions for fxxking. That will release all that pent up frustration inside of me.

All of a sudden that uncle appeared and my cock stood right up. He got between me and the old man and he pretended to pee. That's just an excuse to open his fly and wait for the old man to move in. The old man didn't move. I thought I'll move but I was too shy with the old man watching. I moved a little but by then he zipped up and walked off.

I realized I don't really have the courage to do what I secretly thought I would do. It was just too humiliating but somehow the thoughts alone got me hard. I could almost hear sounds of him pounding my ass as he made me spread out and hold onto the bed post for support. His piece of meat buried deep inside of me using me for his pleasures. The pain and humiliation felt so exciting. When he's finished he'll probably shoot all over my body leaving me smelling of cum and mixed with our sweats. I'll be all exhausted and my slimy sore ass will be dripping with the lub that he used. I'll be all crumbled with my ass still left open at the final doggy position that he had mounted me. He'll laugh at this sight of me, pass some nasty comments about me acting like I was being raped and left me all slimy and bruised like a piece of used meat.

I know it's revolting to most of you. But I tried hard to imagine all of the most humiliating ways of being fxxked and I got even harder. I felt somebody massaging my cock and it felt very good. I opened my eyes and It was the old man. I smiled at him. He unzipped my fly and my hard cock sprang out. The sudden release of my tool from being confined inside felt very good. He jacked my cock and my precum flowed. Actually it was not all precum, most of it was cock cheese because I had not gone home to bathe yet.

Seeing that he got control of me, he literally dragged me to a more secluded place so that he can strip me naked. Like a man in trance I followed him. He certainly knew where to go where there's a thick growth of bushes nearby. He dragged me in and suddenly there's an empty underspace just enough for 2 persons. By then many thoughts went through my head again.

Since I felt so lousy then I might as well let an old man molest me. He's almost 70 years old, I don't think he's going to fxxk me. He probably only wanted to feel a younger man's body who still has a hard cock and he can milk it to watch it shoot sperm.

This time he unzipped and roughly pulled down my pants. I tried to resist because I'm still worried. It got to my knees and I kept it there for safety. He looked closer at my cock and grabbed it hard. Then he examined the sticky stuff from my cock that got onto his hands and wiped them on my underwear. He unbuttoned my shirt but I kept 2 buttons on for safety. There I stood half naked in front of him. He placed his hands around me and grabbed my butts. He pulled my ass cheeks apart. I stood there like a dummy. He hugged me that way.

All this while he barely smiled. When he let go, his hands grabbed my cock roughly and jacked me hard. I was close to cumming so I stopped him and covered my cock with my hand. I whispered to him not to treat me like he's milking a cow. He muttered something as though he couldn't hear me. Being male himself, he knew I was close to cumming as he checked the wetness of my precum on his hand. He pushed my hand away and was determined to make me cum. I tried to stop him and we struggled. That shook the bushes and suddenly we saw another old man checking to see what's shaking the bushes.

I panicked and pulled up my pants and ran out. The other old man didn't seem surprised to see me coming out with my clothes disheveled.

Though I was frightened, the excitement of almost getting caught being half naked and being abused by the old man nearly made me cum as I walked back to the park. This time the place had many more people. I joined in the cruising while enjoying my near orgasm.

Soon I saw the 2 old men also cruising about. I avoided them because I was afraid that I might repeat the same thing. It seemed that 2nd old man checking the bushes was not accidental. That must be a well known place to people there.

All of a sudden my mood for self punishment felt released when I realised that

the old man was mostly ignored by everybody there. I must be really cheap to offer myself to him. I like to believe that it was charity sex but the truth was he never didn't actually forced me. I was actually quite turned on when being pushed to do it. If he had been nicer to me, I would probably slowly let him penetrate me too. Now wouldn't he be very mighty proud to have scored beyond his expectations.

Once the mood was gone, I didn't feel crazy anymore. So I took the train home instead.

The whole night I tossed and turned because all sorts of dirty thoughts went through my head. I was even dreaming of being gang raped by the 2 old men while the uncle watched. I could barely sleep. So early in the morning I got up to sort this out by writing it down here. Sorry that I had to impose this kind of dirty stuff on those unsuspecting people. Even thinking about people reading this humiliatingly kinky stuff made me hard.

As I tried writing all the dirty stuff, the feeling of kinkyness made me hard again. With one hand typing, I managed to slow jack and finished this while almost ejeculating. I tried to be as graphic as I can and write the dirtiest thoughts possible. Finally it made me cum and I was feeling relieved.

Guest Guest

I don't think the job is troubling you, young man. It was just an excuse.

I think you were just horny that night. Also I suspect you have a fetish for old men that you had been suppressing.

I can't believe I was imagining about the nasty ways that he'll be fxxking my sorry ass. I'll probably moan out loud and submit to him in the most humiliating positions for fxxking. That will release all that pent up frustration inside of me.

You probably have some deep personal issues with sex you got to deal with. There is nothing wrong liking blue collared working class uncles or Ah Pek. The problem arises when you try to suppress such desires and blame it on something else instead.

I realized I don't really have the courage to do what I secretly thought I would do. It was just too humiliating but somehow the thoughts alone got me hard. I could almost hear sounds of him pounding my ass as he made me spread out and hold onto the bed post for support. His piece of meat buried deep inside of me using me for his pleasures. The pain and humiliation felt so exciting. When he's finished he'll probably shoot all over my body leaving me smelling of cum and mixed with our sweats. I'll be all exhausted and my slimy sore ass will be dripping with the lub that he used. I'll be all crumbled with my ass still left open at the final doggy position that he had mounted me. He'll laugh at this sight of me, pass some nasty comments about me acting like I was being raped and left me all slimy and bruised like a piece of used meat.

If this is allowed to continue, you might actually on purpose continue to do "despicable things" so you can "punish" yourself by being humiliated by having sex with old men. This remind me of a joke I am repeating below.

The Bear Hunter

A group of men go up into the mountains to go bear hunting. The first morning out, the one man named Bill, goes out on his own. He comes to a clearing on a hill overlooking a field and sees a bear slowly strolling across the field. He gets the bear in his sites and fires. He then looks all around. But he can't find the bear.

All of a sudden, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around, and there's the bear. The bear knocks the gun out of his hands, and Bill stands there shaking in his boots.

The bear yells at him, saying he's sick and tired of being shot at and gives Bill an ultimadum. The bear tells him, that he can either drop to his knees and blow him, or the bear will eat his face.

Bill immediately drops to his knees and obliges the bear. The bear walks away contented and Bill find his way back to the cabin.

The next morning. Bill takes an even bigger gun with him, and goes to the same place he saw the bear before. And sure enough, there was the bear strolling across the field again. Bill gets all excited, as he gets the bear in his sites and he shoots! He looks all around, no bear. All of a sudden he feels a tap on his shoulder again. He turns around, and, surprise, there's the bear. The bear looks at him, knocks the gun out of his hand, and says,''You know the routine.''

Bill drops to his knees and obliges the bear again. When he's done, the bear walks away smoking a cigarette and Bill stumbles back to his cabin.

The following day Bill is all pissed off now. He grabs the biggest gun he can find and heads to the same spot again. And sure enough, there is the bear strolling across the field again. He gets the bear in his sites, and says to himself, ''Now this bear's gonna fxxkin' get it!'' He pulls the trigger and, "Ka-BOOM!" He looks all over again, but no bear. Then, just as before, he feels the same tap at his shoulder. He turns around, there's the bear standing there with a big smirk on his face. He looks down at Bill and says, ''You're not in this for the hunting are you?'''

In this analogy, you are the hunter, hunting the bear is the despicable things you did in your job, and the old men are the bears. The hunter must not concentrate why he kept missing when he shoots at the bear, but why he likes giving blow jobs to the bear. Then and only then can he find the answer to all his frustrations.

Young man, why don't you just tell us why you like uncles and old men. Liking uncles and old men myself, I don't think there is anything wrong. I am open to my friends that I prefer my sex partners older. I am not hiding my preferences.

You can skip this post.

---------------------------------------------------------

I moved a posting by guest to "the flaming room".

If there is personal opinions with our moderators, you may want to PM him instead.

If you have concerns about our moderation standards, you can start a thread under Guest Room/Feedback too.

We are continuously also seeking feedback (let us not make it personal) on how to make it conducive for postings here.

Cheers.

----------------------------------------------------------

• Guest locked this topic