Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

57 minutes ago, Sean II said:

Many people have been asking this. But I realised no one bothered answering. So I will. Would be useful for first time visitors such as myself the last time. 

I came from the bus depot. Then I crossed the road and went to the first part of the park. If you looked at Google maps, cbp is essentially shaped like a big T. The bus interchange is on the left of the first arm. When you walk into the first arm towards the centre, you'll see a gazebo, a bench and a fitness corner. The last I went, I only saw one guy sleeping at the gazebo taking care of his bike. Don't think he's cruising. But I did stuff with my jogger at the fitness corner. We stopped cause that corner is highly public. But this arm is dark. The lights are not on. 

Then when you cross the road, you'll reach the body of the T. In the middle is a lake with a bridge spanning it. There's a huge shelter there with cement flooring which is where ppl allegedly have threesome all. It's rather dark, but I suppose it's far in the middle enough to do stuff. 

Walk around the the main body of the park and accustom yrself to the area first. I had to find a dark spot to have fun with my runner, so we ended up under the road bridge. Haha. 

The place is quiet although surrounded by roads and it's quite bright. But the roads are deserted. Some people visiting will drive there and park by the shoulder. There's.more mosquitoes at cbp than there are at ecopark, surprisingly. So arm yrself with spray on repellant especially for the feet if you're wearing slippers. 

That's it! I hope this guide helps. I wished someone had explained it like this the first time I went. Then I wouldn't be nervous as fuck not knowing where everything is. 

Which part of cbp is wher e action tk plc? E dark area near e bus depot? Or e lake?  

Thanks sean.. when ther yesterday.. but look deserted.. will try again some day

3 hours ago, Sean II said:

Many people have been asking this. But I realised no one bothered answering. So I will. Would be useful for first time visitors such as myself the last time. 

I came from the bus depot. Then I crossed the road and went to the first part of the park. If you looked at Google maps, cbp is essentially shaped like a big T. The bus interchange is on the left of the first arm. When you walk into the first arm towards the centre, you'll see a gazebo, a bench and a fitness corner...

Thanks bro. Never been clearer. Indeed the park is T-shape with the pond area forming its main body of the "T". Never dare to venture there but now will check it out one night.

56 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Thanks bro. Never been clearer. Indeed the park is T-shape with the pond area forming its main body of the "T". Never dare to venture there but now will check it out one night.

Why don't dare to venture? It's so safe and well lit, unlike eco park. Haha.

i work in cbp area wow didnt know theres cruising area around here. im always on standby in one of the round about. spot me in a white van or a grey kangoo. will be theere most of the time, if i know earlier its like this i could have drive around looking. if u bump into me do come talk to me. malay guy 25 yearold. wearing specs.also im shy so do approach me :)  cant wait. 

6 hours ago, dirtylittlesecret said:

i work in cbp area wow didnt know theres cruising area around here. im always on standby in one of the round about. spot me in a white van or a grey kangoo. will be theere most of the time, if i know earlier its like this i could have drive around looking. if u bump into me do come talk to me. malay guy 25 yearold. wearing specs.also im shy so do approach me :)  cant wait. 

I saw a white van last saturday at around 11pm. Were you there then? There was a malay guy coming out also. Wonder if that was you? 

49 minutes ago, minami said:

Quite a crowd on a weekday.  Saw one malay guy being fucked by an indian at the pavillion.  Can see he was enjoying it.  Wanted to join but not sure if they would allow.  

If they see you watching and never stop, high chance they might not mind you join in to pleasure them both or either one. Just ask. In the heat of the moment they would usually not mind if you get involve in some way but don't over do it if you see they are not responding to certain things you do to them.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I have been involve in many impromptu orgies which started as two person which suddenly you notice you were being watched. Some come close to watch and jerk themselves so what I do is I would reach out to touch them or their cock if they are near so they know we want them to join after I ask my top if he would not mind. And few time this happen when I had one banging me from the rear in a doggy style and I end up getting the other guys to come near so I can blow him as I get fucked from the back.

And there were times I would spot a couple fucking where I would get close to watch and ask or they too would try to touch me. Twice I ended up being a second btm fucked which he took turn to fuck before cumming. But change condom once he is finish with him before letting him inside you as you are taking on his condom-ed cock that came out of another btm's ass hole. 

Some will stop the moment they spot you, in those cases, please do the right thing and move on as they might only want to do it between themselves or too shy bring watched. You staying about just spoil their mood to carry on.

Lucky if you get into a sex scene that start with 2 person and ended up with 6 persons all fucking and sucking at the park shelter with two btms and four tops heheheh. Rare but can happen if you have been going there for almost a decade.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic