Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

7 minutes ago, Sean II said:

Many people have been asking this. But I realised no one bothered answering. So I will. Would be useful for first time visitors such as myself the last time. 

I came from the bus depot. Then I crossed the road and went to the first part of the park. If you looked at Google maps, cbp is essentially shaped like a big T. The bus interchange is on the left of the first arm. When you walk into the first arm towards the centre, you'll see a gazebo, a bench and a fitness corner. The last I went, I only saw one guy sleeping at the gazebo taking care of his bike. Don't think he's cruising. But I did stuff with my jogger at the fitness corner. We stopped cause that corner is highly public. But this arm is dark. The lights are not on. 

Then when you cross the road, you'll reach the body of the T. In the middle is a lake with a bridge spanning it. There's a huge shelter there with cement flooring which is where ppl allegedly have threesome all. It's rather dark, but I suppose it's far in the middle enough to do stuff. 

Walk around the the main body of the park and accustom yrself to the area first. I had to find a dark spot to have fun with my runner, so we ended up under the road bridge. Haha. 

The place is quiet although surrounded by roads and it's quite bright. But the roads are deserted. Some people visiting will drive there and park by the shoulder. There's.more mosquitoes at cbp than there are at ecopark, surprisingly. So arm yrself with spray on repellant especially for the feet if you're wearing slippers. 

That's it! I hope this guide helps. I wished someone had explained it like this the first time I went. Then I wouldn't be nervous as fuck not knowing where everything is. 

Never been there before but thanks for the tips! Can't see the T on the map tho more like a dick or dildo shape Road if u were to ask me hahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic