Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Guest Outdoors

That can't be 2pm heh.. I think it is was more like 3.30am or later. You guys came by car parked behind the bus? Same dark colored shorts. heh You guys look nice enough but already had my fun and just kicking back enjoying the ride and shooting the breeze.

At 1.30 to 2am, more like single individuals walking at darker areas of the park with a perola, two workout areas on both ends. A tall big guy fully clothed walking about.. another guy semi naked in shorts and further down as I cycle( i only just got there and certainly not in my nude mode yet...and he had lighter colored shorts.

oh ya it should be 3:30am. we didn't really keep track of timing we were roaming bedok shirtless.. then went down to cbp after that.. yup we came by car parked behind the bus. you were wearing white cap and carrying a backpack right? we saw a group of night cyclists coming into cbp also, did they see you?

edit: also, the first roundabout totally no lights. seems that the whole roundabout shut down.. wonder if it is gonna be completely dark for good?

Edited by Outdoors

oh ya it should be 3:30am. we didn't really keep track of timing we were roaming bedok shirtless.. then went down to cbp after that.. yup we came by car parked behind the bus. you were wearing white cap and carrying a backpack right? we saw a group of night cyclists coming into cbp also, did they see you?

edit: also, the first roundabout totally no lights. seems that the whole roundabout shut down.. wonder if it is gonna be completely dark for good?

heh.. they were not cycling. Those are the same bunch (if i am not wrong) that zip about in their electric bicycles. They like to zip about doing speed rides at the various loops.I wear my cycling helmet not a big old cap haha. Ya well.. you can never be sure who is watching you back so best to carry all your cloths with you in a backpack.

Ah so with a car you guys can cover a few of the much talked about parks around the east hah. Smart. Should get you guys more fun or better chance of looking for fun. But for me the ride out is my priority and best fun...anything else is well.. if I felt like it.

As for the first loop you saw that was dark, the light got brown out. First time I see it all dark out. Usually it is lit like the rest. Let me know if you need to know more about the nape of the woods. It is always good to know the lay of the land in case of trouble and you need a point of exit fast from police or whoever.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I was there and saw the naked cyclist. Now heading to Bedok stadium

And I saw you heh. But not there for any other fun. First time I am there on a friday just to check it out for once. So far this first time...I think more action on Saturday night. But for cycling nude or walking about.. Friday is great. You can be more daring and walk more exposed area with hardly any cars or people. Exhibitionist should find this place with lots of potential.

Say you have bicycles strap to your car.. why not ride and enjoy the cool air. heh.. Very quiet night. Think I am the last to leave the park. Another cyclist was there but he was all clothed and sit on the metal bridge over one of the sperm pond. A couple that came by motorbike was at the same bridge a little late so I guess they scare the cyclist away.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic