Male HQ

Curious On Married Men + Do Married Men Perform Better In Bed? (Compiled)

Guest Gong Gong

1.) Go try yourself.

2.) some married man are '0' so can't or don't like to penetrate.

3.) The TOP that know how to find G-spot is becos they care and not becos they are married.

4.) Do more training or practical works....

• 1 year later...

Have been observing for a couple of months and below are my observations:

1) Nowadays to make yourself as a Metrosexual men, young (25+) to middle-aged man (< 50) seem to be wearing very thin material (cotton or ??) white shorts (running or slightly longer) that can exposed their inner underwear very obviously. Their tops are either singlet or tee-shirts and most of them have quite a nice bods. How do i know they are married? Because they accompanied by their wives and kids and sometimes i can hear their kids calling them 'daddy daddy, i want this or that'

They becoming more daring even with their wives or kids around. They are wearing colored underwear or thongs or gstrings with bright colors like orange, red, blue, pink, purple, yellow and green other than the usual white ones. They seems no longer like those black or dark colors. I felt that they are trying to show off the inner assets.

At times in shopping centres or NTUC or cold storage, their undies are so obviously shown out when they bent down to get food or items from bottom shelves or when they were pushing the carts.

I have even witness few cases where i was able to see they were wearing thongs or gstrings instead of underwear. This was made known when they bent down with their legs widely open. The white thin shorts just exposed the bright colored centre lining over their ass cracks, and immediately I can deduce that they were wearing thong/gstrings inside the shorts.

Maybe I am lucky or I am crazy, I have also followed few married man as to really want to find out if they are wearing mesh/see through underwear instead of normal underwear as when they bent down, I was able to see the ass cracks and the two bright colored lining over their thighs instead of the whole butt area having the same colors from their running shorts.

There I followed them closely and when the chances arrived, i will quickly go besides them and squat down and pretend I am getting some foods at the bottom shelves but instead, my eyes tried to peep into the openings of the running shorts. To my shock and surprised, they were really wearing mesh/netting and some were wearing see-through as I was able to see up close and personal so clearly their full package (ie, uncut soft cock resting over the balls)

Some can even dare to show the underwear after peeing in the toilet after using the standing urinal area. That is, when they finished peeing, they will put their cocks back to their underwear and easily exposed what types of underwear they are wearing. Either normal or mesh or see-through

Have you guys ever observed these trend of married man?

Please share if you have and where did you see them in?

Guest Shocking

YES.. I have also spotted few recently at NTUC Jurong Point and cold storage at holland V.

WOW... these married man are more daring than Gays like us.... maybe because they are married and accompanied with their wives or kids so public 'busy-bodies' will not comment on how they dress... So since nobody write to Straits Times or secretly took pictures and upload to Stomp.. hence they are getting out of hand..

I did witness one married man, from look should be around 40+, wearing a pair of white split FBT shorts. The split by the side was quite a high cut or he purposely made the split wider ?? As he walked around the NTUC pushing the cart with his wife infront of the cart and 2 young sons, GOSH .. i can really see it very clearly his bouncing balls and uncut soft cut from the side of the split... Really made me crazy from the visual sight of it.

I really got HARDON and my heart beat fast and mind was just commanding me to follow closely where he goes and forgotten about what i was supposed to buy.

At one scene, when he was standing facing the shelves, i can even spot his butt cheek from the side of the split shorts... Can guarantee he didn wear a single pair of undies inside and i guess he removed the inner mesh undies. As i know all running shorts will come with an inner mesh undies. If the shorts has the inner mesh, i will not be able to see the RAW balls bouncing and RAW uncut soft cock...

this is just one of them.. i have seen others and like what 'Hmm' had mentioned, they wear bright colored undies inside to show off what they are wearing..

Guest Guest

YES.. I have also spotted few recently at NTUC Jurong Point and cold storage at holland V.

WOW... these married man are more daring than Gays like us.... maybe because they are married and accompanied with their wives or kids so public 'busy-bodies' will not comment on how they dress... So since nobody write to Straits Times or secretly took pictures and upload to Stomp.. hence they are getting out of hand..

I really got HARDON and my heart beat fast and mind was just commanding me to follow closely where he goes and forgotten about what i was supposed to buy.

Undies69, is that you? :lol: :twisted:

there are plenty of explaination

- Exhibitionist, well straights can be exhibitionist

- Discreet gay

- plain horny, our impression of married men be that prim and proper is so last century. go visit sammy boy's forum to see what the straight men doing

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

The picture of this married man who faked his marriage cert has caught my attention this morning when I flipped through the papers. I will melt in the arm of this type of men. I just find this kind of men irresistible.

http://www.tnp.sg/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/0144c7e5.jpg

As a side note, he has aged a lot (balding now and looked matured) as compared to his picture one year ago which looked very bengish and cute. I believe it is due to the stressful life to handle 2 women and kids and also the court case. Poor man.

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20101214/jeromeow-14.jpg

The picture of this married man who faked his marriage cert has caught my attention this morning when I flipped through the papers. I will melt in the arm of this type of men. I just find this kind of men irresistible. http://www.tnp.sg/si...ic/0144c7e5.jpg As a side note, he has aged a lot (balding now and looked matured) as compared to his picture one year ago which looked very bengish and cute. I believe it is due to the stressful life to handle 2 women and kids and also the court case. Poor man. http://www.straitsti...jeromeow-14.jpg

http://www.tnp.sg/co...e-marriage-cert

all these talk about leading a double life, I think the antidote is public exposure, if these married men are publicly exposed, like someone made a video of their secret life and post it on YOUTUBE and the whole world watches and knows his secret, then he will be exposed and will crawl back on his knees to his wifey to asks for forgiveness .

That uncle walking around in white split FBT shorts will not be so brazean if someone post his video about his hanging balls and swinging cock on YOUTUBE , but of couse it will reduce my entertaintment

What the hack, I like this show man!

Me too.

If you wish to have a different view towards marriage, power, family and lusts, in association with relationships, this is a good series!

China re-film the movie, equally popular !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E23bkWPDIK0

An affair with a third party( Heterosexual ) already complicated enough. It's equally complex as portrayed above when the third party is a man.

Edited by GKS

• Guest locked this topic