Male HQ

Delegates Coming

Guest Guest

Wah, so many oversea delegates coming to Singapore soon.  I am sure among them will be a lot of PLU.  Lots of cocks to makan loh  :oops:

you're forgetting those hunky manly bodyguards and PAs that these delegtes will be bringing with them... hahaha

Wah, so many oversea delegates coming to Singapore soon.  I am sure among them will be a lot of PLU.  Lots of cocks to makan loh   :oops:

you're forgetting those hunky manly bodyguards and PAs that these delegtes will be bringing with them... hahaha

Other than their bodyguards and PAs, all have big entourage in their team and sure some of them would visit the local saunas :D

So local saunas would be crowded then ...... :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I'm sure the nude nights would be very interesting... :lol::lol:

:(:(

Pretty sure that there won't be any police raid during the IMF conference days as every available ones would be deployed for security of the delegates.

:thumb:

Wah, so many oversea delegates coming to Singapore soon.  I am sure among them will be a lot of PLU.  Lots of cocks to makan loh   :oops:

Other than their bodyguards and PAs, all have big entourage in their team and sure some of them would visit the local saunas :D

So local saunas would be crowded then ...... :blink:

IMF/WB Delegates going to local saunas? I don't think so ..... ask yourself -- in the last 2 weeks, do you see

any "new" beautiful flowers planted outside/inside the saunas?,

any welcome banners?,

any barricades/fences to keep away the protestors?,

any free gift from the sauna owners to welcome them?,

have the saunas just been renovated to welcome them? .... etc.

If most of the answers to the questions are NO, then They are not going There !!! :D

If you heng-heng can find any of them there, don't forget to SMILE ! :D

It's annoying to see how Singapore is putting up this front to make this little island like some sanctuary.

Construction fences are lined with potted plants.

Even the barricades used to block the roads look expensive.

Does anyone know about the construction of the tunnel that goes from the old National Library site to Park Mall. It was blocked by so many potted plants, I couldn't even see it!

this is what it is all about, covering up.

we hide our true country under the fake garden and we forced our stale people to squeeze out the 4mil smiles.

honestly i am looking forward for IMF to end before it even starts...

p/s: look at the flowers along the roads, esp those on the inner pavement, none of them can survive in our environment for more than 1 few days. they are just planting in stalks of flower that you will normally get in the market onto the ground.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Riko n Oralb,

Totally agree with you guys about the "cover up" to make SG a nicer & beautiful arty-farty garden with potted plant and all the art n culture events going one for the IMF/WB.

No protest allowed only creditably CSO - security reason ? or our home team cannot handle this kind situation :rolleyes:

Guess that's how the "Mai Ham" Govt works to cover up :P .

any "new" beautiful flowers planted outside/inside the saunas?,

any welcome banners?,

any barricades/fences to keep away the protestors?,

any free gift from the sauna owners to welcome them?,

have the saunas just been renovated to welcome them? .... etc.

Just pass-by this morning the Southbridge Rd, the entrance of Pagoda Str’s Pedestrian Mall (next to Sri Mariaman Temple) was put up a banner welcoming the delegates IMF/WB, proably after they have done their shopping there, they would adjourn to the saunas in the same vicinity viz. the Sphere and Y-Club :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

;)

;)

no flowers, banners, barricades nothwithstanding, if they are looking for sauna sex, they will visit our local saunas.

:lol::lol:

But do the delegates know about the saunas?

I propose that the saunas have "welcome" boys at the entrance handing out IMF-sized condoms for these VVIPs to use. That way we can get rid of our extra XXXS sized condoms that we can't use ourselves.. :D

Instead of smiles... they can be welcomed by 4 million sperm.. :thumb:

Those poor gay delegates.. they have not been well taken care of.

The Nicol Highway was closed so that the extremely busy delegates can be whisked to Geylang for some R&R after meetings..

But I don't recall a gay suana in Geylang leh?

*sigh*

Guest Why not held the IMF  Changi pri

Why not held the IMF meeting in Changi prison.

100% safe for the dignify delegation, no worry of security threat, make use of this opportunity to taste foods enjoy by provety people or a lesson on starvation. These kind of practical workshop will make them work better. Most importantly they will remember Singapore,this tiny red dot, for a long long time in their carrer.

Someday in future, they can show their grand children the prision cell that they stayed.

CSO are free to make use of open field in the Changi prision to stage outdoor demonstration for whatsoever they are believing i.e. from animal rights to gay right to human right ..

As for the prision mates, send them to Pulau Tekon to reflect on their crime committed.

How about the recruits? They should be rewarded by giving them a long long long week end loh.

In Conclusion, thousand if not million tax payer money need not be spend just to tell the international community that Singapore is facing very real terrorit threat.

To deal with this real threat, thousand of all categories of police personel, radio active particule detection, X ray screenin, fencing up open area.. any thing you can image and relate to terrorist.

The huge sam of budget saved can donate to NKF for a good cause.

So, it is a great planning ha.

Riko n Oralb,

Totally agree with you guys about the "cover up" to make SG a nicer & beautiful arty-farty garden with potted plant and all the art n culture events going one for the IMF/WB.

No protest allowed only creditably CSO - security reason ? or our home team cannot handle this kind situation :rolleyes:

Guess that's how the "Mai Ham" Govt works to cover up :P .

(if i am not mistaken) last year's meeting at hong kong... with the riots / protestors... its very disturbing...

whether or not our home team can handle the situation... i also wouldn't want them to be there to handle such situations.

they are someone else's son, brother, father, husband, boyfriend, life partner.

IT APPEARS TO BE ALL WORK & NO PLAY ... YET

~reported by Conrad Raj in BT today.

He quoted a mamasan at Tienanmen KTV as saying that 'look, there are so many girls here but where are the customers?'

One banker said" I definitely will have to bring my colleagues from overseas here to relax after their various meeting."

Well, out of more than 16,000 participants from 184 countries , say 1% of them may prefer to skip KTW, but sneak out alone to have some 'quality time' of their own 'somewhere' during this weekend.

• Guest locked this topic