Male HQ

How Unsafe Oral Sex Is

subbtmchn73

Just though i start a discussion on this (likely again) since it is not in any recent topics. Was just chatting with a friend who got syphilis from his ex through oral sex. Did a search and there are a number of STDs that can easily transmit via oral sex. Herpes and Gonorrhea are some examples. But still many do it without condom. I for instance have done it in saunas as well as with people from online chat. Almost always without condom. You hear people talk about oral sex so freely and openly. Am i paranoid?

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

You are not paranoid. We all take risks (calculated or otherwise) with unprotected sex. As long there is an exchange of bodily fluids via very vulnerable mediums you will chance an infection. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow... Heck, it might be never. But all you need is for that ONE chance encounter.

No one will ever guarantee a risk-free situation. Even condoms are only MINIMISING the risks, what's more a totally unprotected one?

Somehow, I always like to suck dicks that are not drippy with precum. But I guess that ideal is not always possible.

Just though i start a discussion on this (likely again) since it is not in any recent topics. Was just chatting with a friend who got syphilis from his ex through oral sex. Did a search and there are a number of STDs that can easily transmit via oral sex. Herpes and Gonorrhea are some examples. But still many do it without condom. I for instance have done it in saunas as well as with people from online chat. Almost always without condom. You hear people talk about oral sex so freely and openly. Am i paranoid?

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

If the person has STD, even if he puts on a condom, you can still get it from fluid exchange, and the virus might be on those exposed areas which you may kiss touch lick...............

Not to scare you, some STD can be transmitted merely by skin contact, not just fluid exchange...

everything is about choice and every choice has its risk... the 100% safest sex is masturbation, but can you live with that alone?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic