Male HQ

Where Do The China Guys Located?

Guest JustHere

Guest JustHere

Thought I saw him outside Lucky Chinatown Macdonalds last night. I thought their base is the massage palour downstairs called Oceanic.

he was muscu;lar right....

u mean...below there got massage place?

he was muscu;lar right....

u mean...below there got massage place?

With clothes on, he did not look as buff to me. Photoshop? haha. Go hang out at the Mac tonight and you'll probably bump into him, and his flock. :rolleyes:

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Hi, i know some do hang out at lucky chinatown. but do they have a base somewhere?.. a massage place to see all of them? or just luck to find them at lucky?

i particularly liked this guy http://www.fantasyboys.net/showphoto.asp?pic_id=150

lol...anyone did with him b4...or know where to find him..thanks

wait. r u willing to part $200 for sex first? if not can just fantasy in yr dream will do.

Besides the price of $200 plus plus plus, do note that most of these china prostitute are mostly top or straight guy. They don't do BJ for you. You pay and you do BJ on them or let them f*ck you. Is this kind of service worth $200 ? Go ahead if you have spare cash :lol:

do note that most of these china prostitute are mostly top or straight guy. They don't do BJ for you. You pay and you do BJ on them or let them f*ck you.

there are lot of people out there don't mind to do everything for those call boy & pay them to get fxxk.

Edited by snowball

Hi, i know some do hang out at lucky chinatown. but do they have a base somewhere?.. a massage place to see all of them? or just luck to find them at lucky?

i particularly liked this guy http://www.fantasyboys.net/showphoto.asp?pic_id=150

lol...anyone did with him b4...or know where to find him..thanks

are the photos ALL photoshopped? some of them look so hot. and i will always check out their bulge some of them look really big!

Guest JustHere

are the photos ALL photoshopped? some of them look so hot. and i will always check out their bulge some of them look really big!

thing is, i paid for some of their services before... some were really good!

i saw the guy before, but soon after he was gone. then the other day saw him at clarke quay... very buff than b4... thats y im here to ask where they hang out or their base is besides lucky chinatown...

• 9 months later...

Do they still hang out in Chinatown?

What time do they start work?

Do they come out in the afternoon?

How to spot them?

Yes, they still congregate @ MD Luckychinatown. Actually, had fun with many of them before. No lah, no more $200 already. Nowadays they are all so desperate for $, $50-$80 can hook them up already. Yes, all are pure top. You'll have to work hard at your tongue to get their tool up and hard to screw you.

There're something else which the photo's cannot tell -- some of them have very bad breath and B.O. Yuks !

Yes, they still congregate @ MD Luckychinatown. Actually, had fun with many of them before. No lah, no more $200 already. Nowadays they are all so desperate for $, $50-$80 can hook them up already. Yes, all are pure top. You'll have to work hard at your tongue to get their tool up and hard to screw you.

You don't see any of them hanging around MD @ Lucky Chinatown as the authorities have increased their surveillance of the area. In view of this, many have left Singapore and those that remain are undesirable. :(

These "Made-in-China" really all fake, worst than Taiwan goods.

Every of their photo is dream poster boy looks. everyone got 6 abs.

and everyone 18-19cm dick.

but when meet the actually dreamboy, everything clash.

6 abs become one abs, all the definition and cutting all gone. 19cm become 12 cm, worst still, cannot get hard.

and dare to ask for $200 some more!

Just check with u guys, in this situation, what do u do? I usually walk off. what u see is not what u get right? Blame me?

Come to think of it, Thaiboys still the best, picture usually accurate, massage good service and lots of good looking ones.

Guest Cheeky Boy

Yeah, MIC (Made In China) guys sure have bad breath!

How I know?... I had this amusing incident at Yangtze a few weeks ago...

U guys here still remember that someone once posted here that a MIC labourer always sleep at a stairway at Yangtze?

This MIC labourer was said to be always fast asleep, and this "someone here" can actually fonder his birdie and make him cum while he's still in his sleep!

Just a few weeks back, I was at Yangtze... The above post has kept me wondering, so I ventured into the centre to explore further.

Think I had kinda lost my way... realised I was actually walking back and forth circling the centre, searching stairway to stairway.

Noticed a MIC guy standing around outside one of the stairway door, he's kinda cute, short and stout, fair and clean, he was wearing a white shirt top and white pants, guess he's a chef from some nearby restaurant taking a break.

He should have seen me prancing up and down, I purposely stopped my tracks in front of him acting like looking around... Think he was curious, started to ask what I was looking for, so I told him about this labourer at the stairway story... I was rather surprised he wasn't really disturbed when I mentioned it was heard from a "tong zhi" website.

He seemed relaxed and chatty... I started to scan him up and down, he's smooth and fair, and he's got rosy cheeks... I could even make out the dark-colored briefs he was wearing under his sheer white pants pressing tight against his butt and thighs, really turned me on!

I started to tell him more about the sexual encounters others experienced with this labourer... Then, I saw the bulge at the front of his pants, yup his bulge!

Our eyes met and I joked about his bulge down there... He tried to pull his bulge back, replied he was turned on, so I cheekily suggested I could help him release it.

Oh my, he looked at me... and next he grabbed and led me into the stairway, we went up a few landings I can't recall how many... and at a corner, he stood and pulled out his manhood!

Hmm... it was better than I expected, his dick isn't too long but thick and smooth enough, and I like it that he's very bushy down there!

His meat was fair and rosy, think I had given him a really good suck, I really sucked so hard I could sense his legs trembling...

Next thing I know, he came with quite a huge load, sprayed some on my chin and neck... I hurried to the toilet to clean it away, heard him calling me from behind, asking for my contact or something... I ignored him and rushed to the toilet.

Well, he didn't follow me, so I left straight after that.

(editted for brevity)

What does your story have to do with your conclusion that China MBs have bad breath? you didn't even go near his mouth!

These "Made-in-China" really all fake, worst than Taiwan goods.

Every of their photo is dream poster boy looks. everyone got 6 abs.

and everyone 18-19cm dick.

but when meet the actually dreamboy, everything clash.

6 abs become one abs, all the definition and cutting all gone. 19cm become 12 cm, worst still, cannot get hard.

and dare to ask for $200 some more!

Just check with u guys, in this situation, what do u do? I usually walk off. what u see is not what u get right? Blame me?

Come to think of it, Thaiboys still the best, picture usually accurate, massage good service and lots of good looking ones.

They all go tan at Delta swimmimg poola and train at the Delta sports complex there.

I even overheard they started to solicit for business there!!!

Train so hard still no 6 packs.

If they so good looking have body with 6packs, they would have been famous as models or actors in China.

Cannot make it

U guys here still remember that someone once posted here that a MIC labourer always sleep at a stairway at Yangtze?

This MIC labourer was said to be always fast asleep, and this "someone here" can actually fonder his birdie and make him cum while he's still in his sleep!

Just a few weeks back, I was at Yangtze... The above post has kept me wondering, so I ventured into the centre to explore further.

Think I had kinda lost my way... realised I was actually walking back and forth circling the centre, searching stairway to stairway.

Noticed a MIC guy standing around outside one of the stairway door, he's kinda cute, short and stout, fair and clean, he was wearing a white shirt top and white pants, guess he's a chef from some nearby restaurant taking a break.

He should have seen me prancing up and down, I purposely stopped my tracks in front of him acting like looking around... Think he was curious, started to ask what I was looking for, so I told him about this labourer at the stairway story... I was rather surprised he wasn't really disturbed when I mentioned it was heard from a "tong zhi" website.

He seemed relaxed and chatty... I started to scan him up and down, he's smooth and fair, and he's got rosy cheeks... I could even make out the dark-colored briefs he was wearing under his sheer white pants pressing tight against his butt and thighs, really turned me on!

I started to tell him more about the sexual encounters others experienced with this labourer... Then, I saw the bulge at the front of his pants, yup his bulge!

Our eyes met and I joked about his bulge down there... He tried to pull his bulge back, replied he was turned on, so I cheekily suggested I could help him release it.

Oh my, he looked at me... and next he grabbed and led me into the stairway, we went up a few landings I can't recall how many... and at a corner, he stood and pulled out his manhood!

Hmm... it was better than I expected, his dick isn't too long but thick and smooth enough, and I like it that he's very bushy down there!

His meat was fair and rosy, think I had given him a really good suck, I really sucked so hard I could sense his legs trembling...

Next thing I know, he came with quite a huge load, sprayed some on my chin and neck... I hurried to the toilet to clean it away, heard him calling me from behind, asking for my contact or something... I ignored him and rushed to the toilet.

Hi im keen to know this MIC Chef that you met, can advise which part of Yangtze and what time you met him?

• Guest locked this topic