Male HQ

La Esperanz :: Indulgence Is Today

laesperanz

La Esperanz :: Indulgence is Todayimg_01.jpg

==========================

http://www.laesperanz.com

Are you feeling stressed? Tired? Your muscles are aching?

Come and indulge in a relaxing massage. No more stiff neck, shoulder or back. Better longer sleep every night!

Home based with Full shower facilities, clean towels, SPA grade aroma oil blends included.

==================================

R A T E S

http://laesperanz.com/Treatments.php

*$40 - 45min (back and legs)

$60 - 60min

$80 - 90min

*$90 - 90min + custom, on the spot aroma blend + Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask (free)

*45min U.P. $50

Now spend $90 and receive free Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask

For $90 you can also enjoy a 60min bodywork + Srub + Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask

=================================

For more information & appointment booking visit www.laesperanz.com

Edited by laesperanz

La Esperanz :: Indulgence is Today

http://www.laesperanz.com

Are you feeling stressed? Tired? Your muscles are aching?

Come and indulge in a relaxing massage. No more stiff neck, shoulder or back. Better longer sleep every night!

Home based with Full shower facilities, clean towels, SPA grade aroma oil blends included.

R A T E S

http://laesperanz.com/Treatments.php

*$40 - 45min (back and legs)

$60 - 60min

$80 - 90min

*$90 - 90min + custom, on the spot aroma blend + Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask (free)

*45min U.P. $50

Now spend $90 and receive free Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask

For $90 you can also enjoy a 60min bodywork + Srub + Muscle Ache Relief Body Mask

=================================

For more information & appointment booking visit http://www.laesperanz.com

Guest derrick

oh.. u r dexter!! i was seaarching hig and low after u left water spa...

rmb me? derrick? the army officer?

still rmb u were young n hot... guess u r still hot =P

i really like n enjoy yr massages... n also yr added services.. =P

glad dat u ventured out! 2 thumbs up!

i will drop by soon... cheers

Please la..stop SELF AVERTISE LA. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Every week you write something about yourself. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If you are so good, you don't have to work so hard, your clients will speak up for you. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Get them to register and speak up for you then..otherwise what is written is all your plot... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh.. u r dexter!! i was seaarching hig and low after u left water spa...

rmb me? derrick? the army officer?

still rmb u were young n hot... guess u r still hot =P

i really like n enjoy yr massages... n also yr added services.. =P

glad dat u ventured out! 2 thumbs up!

i will drop by soon... cheers

Hi derrick. I'm glad you enjoyed then. I assure you I'm as hot ;) or even hotter; I'm still young only 23! and skill-wise should be better as got more experience bah.

You can contact me directly at Dexter Sae: +65 92427087. Cheers!

La Esperanz Weblink

Guest sensual massage lover

Hi derrick. I'm glad you enjoyed then. I assure you I'm as hot ;) or even hotter; I'm still young only 23! and skill-wise should be better as got more experience bah.

You can contact me directly at Dexter Sae: +65 92427087. Cheers!

La Esperanz Weblink

Dexter, you will be hotter if you massage in underwear too. And a little more sensual will be nice.

Please La...Don't Waiste your time here.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Where got a masseur advertise his stats..weight, height??? <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Professional masseur will not do such thing..maybe he trying to promote sex services..

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Please don't get con by this masseur. Go at your own risk. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Please La...Don't Waiste your time here.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Where got a masseur advertise his stats..weight, height??? <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Professional masseur will not do such thing..maybe he trying to promote sex services..

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Please don't get con by this masseur. Go at your own risk. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

I provide quality massage and have many customers who come back to me just for massage, no extras. My stats are 23c 168 58. I'm lean toned. I have good stats and I'm not ashamed of it. Just because I work out and keep myself fit doesn't mean I'm a call boi for sex services. If you are looking for sex services please look elsewhere, but if you want to de-stress, relax, get better sleep, perform better at sports or work, then look no further. :)

La Esperanz

just wanted to say that i visited today and I think that most of the "faceless" posts prior to this seem unwarranted.

which of the posts seem unwarranted - the ones that commented good or the ones that commented bad?

i still do not understand whether you have good experience or bad experience of your today visit...

care to share a bit of your experience today?

Guest Dectective

suspicious lor..

You write in your own comments and pretend its your customer. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The one that write didn't even register with bw...

Dexter - you are so creative... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BUT please try harder :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Hi guys..anyone recieved 'specials' from him after your massage? What kind...how much he charges? Share pls..

Please refrain from discussing 'specials' online, let's respect each other's privacy. Should you require any special attention, please consult me directly. I can be contacted at 92427087.

If you have a lot of burning questions, you can find answers to them at http://www.laesperanz.com/FAQ.php

i went for dexter's massage a couple of weeks back.

pros - 1 he is probably the youngest home-based masseur i've gone to. cute and young built, so i was pleasantly surprised. 2 he is quite chatty, which may be gd for some but not for others. a little conversation is gd but after a while u just feel like relaxing and switching off. 3 he doesn't cut down on the time, ie i went for 90 min and he did gave me the full 90 min, cos his clock is huge and right next to the massage bed. 4 room is built just for massage, with calming music and appears to be clean

cons - 1 massage not as relaxing as i hoped for. a little painful for me around the neck and back area. but may suit pple who like deep tissue massages. 2 place was a bit far for me. but it seems like most massage places are in the east (?!).

overall: a good experience for me, may consider gg bk. for pple who place emphasis on your masseur's looks (just cos it makes u more comfortable to be exposed and touched by a cute guy) u should go for him.

Guest dex is a loser

i went for dexter's massage a couple of weeks back.

pros - 1 he is probably the youngest home-based masseur i've gone to. cute and young built, so i was pleasantly surprised. 2 he is quite chatty, which may be gd for some but not for others. a little conversation is gd but after a while u just feel like relaxing and switching off. 3 he doesn't cut down on the time, ie i went for 90 min and he did gave me the full 90 min, cos his clock is huge and right next to the massage bed. 4 room is built just for massage, with calming music and appears to be clean

cons - 1 massage not as relaxing as i hoped for. a little painful for me around the neck and back area. but may suit pple who like deep tissue massages. 2 place was a bit far for me. but it seems like most massage places are in the east (?!).

overall: a good experience for me, may consider gg bk. for pple who place emphasis on your masseur's looks (just cos it makes u more comfortable to be exposed and touched by a cute guy) u should go for him.

i tot is saw "cos his cock is huge and right next to the massage bed." lolx...

coz his cock is not huge... abt 5" only. and he cums fast...

Guest Kelvin

Please dun waiste your time here..He cannot do a basic massage.. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

I don't believe in getting massage by young boys that advertise their stats, height and weight.

A professional therapist will not do that. Think twice before you go.. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Guest massage freak

I was told that he charges for HJ etc.

HJ - free if u r cute n his type

if u r not his type - then $20

if he dislike u - $30 to $50 (depends on nego)

- i have 4 friends + myself (5 of us tried) - all different prices

Guest Curious

HJ - free if u r cute n his type

if u r not his type - then $20

if he dislike u - $30 to $50 (depends on nego)

- i have 4 friends + myself (5 of us tried) - all different prices

Wow, that is bad. He really think that he got the quality to sell his Sex Service as he is young among the group of masseurs. :yuk:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nellie

I think his massage is bad for the very simple fact that he sits on a roller stool and massage. There is really no effort and style to the strokes; I think it is more like pressing and pinching anyhow. But sitting on a roller stool to massage is the bomb, ultimately unprofessional. And he disappears in between the massage often, twice actually, for 5 minutes or so. Really a waste of 70 bucks. And yes he charges for extra, $50, for something he claims is a "sensual release". And he would insist that he will accompany you draw your cash if you do not have enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Dexter, if you are reading this forum. I am sure your regular customers would appreciate if you can let us know if you are still operating or you have quit this line. Not very nice to just disappear and keep your regular awaiting and wondering. Thanks.

Ive tried his massage. Personally i dun really like it cos the stroke is not consistant. Apologise for saying this as i find him a bit of attitude.

Can't blame him 'cause he is still v young and only 3 years in this industry plus trained by a so called experienced but not certified trainer? May good time for him to really attend a proper school. GOod feedback for him though.

Now is holiday season so maybe went on holiday. Normally we will sms one and if no reply we will sms other masseurs. so don't have to keep smsing him right. Afterall, his massage, like what others said, is just so-so. Or maybe he chose not to reply you?? kekekeke.