Male HQ

How Do You Respond To pxxn?

Respell19

The topic title may sound a little ambiguous, however, I would still do an elaboration.

Actually I have been a gay pxxn addict since I was in Sec 4 and I have been intrigued by how my gay friends reacted to pxxn.

Well, I won't deny that I'm also interested views of you guys!

So the different questions I would like to share are as follow:-

1) Do you watch pxxn because you're bored or horny? If you're bored, do you watch it to get yourself hard intentionally?

2) Do you start stroking yourself right from the start of the clip, middle or only when you're hard?

3) When do you cum? During the start (i.e. when the actor is blowing), middle (i.e. when the actor is fxxked) or at the end (i.e. when the actor is cumming?)

4) How do you cum? On the screen, on your tummy, on your laps or on the tissue paper (i bet this has to be the most traditional method hur!)

5) After you cum, do you continue watching pxxn or do you just cross off the site?

6) Do you cum to the same clip often, ocassionally or not at all?

7) (cont. from 6) If you do, do you normally favourite the site in your list, save it on thumbdrive/desktop or remember the URL, etc?

For myself (ANSWERS),

1) Both, depending on mood. I do get myself hard by watching gay pxxn intentionally.

2) Depends. Normally I start stroking myself when the actor starts to moan.

3) AT THE END! Love the scene of the hot cum splurting everywhere!

4) On the tissue paper (easier to wash up! ha!)

5) Cross-off

6) Ocassionally

7) Remember the URL

What about you guys? ;)

o the different questions I would like to share are as follow:-

1) Do you watch pxxn because you're bored or horny? If you're bored, do you watch it to get yourself hard intentionally?

2) Do you start stroking yourself right from the start of the clip, middle or only when you're hard?

3) When do you cum? During the start (i.e. when the actor is blowing), middle (i.e. when the actor is fxxked) or at the end (i.e. when the actor is cumming?)

4) How do you cum? On the screen, on your tummy, on your laps or on the tissue paper (i bet this has to be the most traditional method hur!)

5) After you cum, do you continue watching pxxn or do you just cross off the site?

7) (cont. from 6) If you do, do you normally favourite the site in your list, save it on thumbdrive/desktop or remember the URL, etc?

What about you guys? ;)

1 when I am horny

2 a btm, I finger myself

3 at the end

4 on tissue

5 off

6 same clip a few time then bored next time change. At first find the actors hot then slowly not so hot then later find they are too slut haha gays are like that. Then go find new meat hot again.

7 internet one so slow. I borrow dvd from friends but then must let them pok pok. Last time try to buy kana cheated.

Sometime we follow the video do quite fun. Later see again remebering ...waah how cum I so slut let people pok me like that then finger myself wet already then die die call him he want pok me or not hehe shy and slut so...how to say...mountan?

These are my answers :rolleyes:

1.Both

2.From the start - start slowly and gradually faster towards the end :P

3.The end (I imagine myself being the top, therefore I cum together when the top cums :thumb: )

4.Cum oozes to my hand, and wipe it off later with tissue

5.Cross off

6.Yes I do, as that's my favourite and mostly these are my sexiest scenes

7.Yes, I normally save it and bookmark it.

Edited by unitight

Guest voxierock

1) Both. Yup, I watch it intentionally so I get hard and think about the wildest fantasies, by the time I cum, I've killed quite a lot of time.

2) Only when I'm hard, I like to get horny the natural way.

3) When the actor cums, haha, it feels like I'm cumming with him.

4) Tummy.

5) Continue watching, I'm always ready for a second helping.

6) Only if the clip is really addictive, otherwise, I switch around.

7) I bookmark it down.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE pxxn... not because I am bored... sometimes watch with the bf too. LOVE it. Live pxxn even better lol

Right from the start

I tend to prefer oral scenes as that's what I like doing - esp love the Cum Facial pxxn - oh and I usually fast forward to fav bits lol

Usually on tummy :)

Usually that's it unless if I am blowing my bf lol

USually look for new stuff but there's usually old favourites

I have a list of favs.

Not sure about you guys but I find that the more I watch pxxn, the harder it is for me to get turned on. I mean after a while, the pxxn is the same, rub rub,suck suck, fxxk fxxk, cum cum. I dont mean to make that sound so clinical but if you take a step back and break it down, thats what it is. I find that nowadays only specific pxxn turn me on and even then, one watch and its over, I cant watch it again and get turned on. Hmm... wonder if thats just me or if that is happening to other people here. No wonder the people at the censorship board are changed every once in a while - yes, being desensitised is very real.

Thanks for posting this Respell19, I've enjoyed reading the other reponses. Here are mine -

>> 1) Do you watch pxxn because you're bored or horny? If you're bored, do you watch it to get yourself hard intentionally?

Both but usually because I'm horny

>> 2) Do you start stroking yourself right from the start of the clip, middle or only when you're hard?

I like to start by touching myself and playing with my nipples then start to stroke

>> 3) When do you cum? During the start (i.e. when the actor is blowing), middle (i.e. when the actor is fxxked) or at the end

I like to cum at the end with the actor. Sometimes I watch him cum then rewind and play the cum shot again and shoot my own load with him.

>> 4) How do you cum? On the screen, on your tummy, on your laps or on the tissue paper

I like to cum on my tummy. I like to feel the cum hit my skin. If I've been edging for a long time I might even cum on my chest :-)

>> 5) After you cum, do you continue watching pxxn or do you just cross off the site?

Usually cross, or at least take a break .... then start all over again!

>> 6) Do you cum to the same clip often, ocassionally or not at all?

I have my favorites but usually I look for something new

>> 7) (cont. from 6) If you do, do you normally favourite the site in your list, save it on thumbdrive/desktop or remember the URL, etc?

I save to my favorites list in my browser or if I'm watching xtube then either subscribe or save to xtube favorites

Answering these questions and thinking about pxxn has got me hard. I'm gonna go find some new pxxn now and jerk off :-)

Guest j.pokkemon

My answers :rolleyes:

1) Bored yes, to get hard intentionally nope, but eventually always hard n dripping...

2) Only when hard

3) I want to hold, but I always succumb to temptation and cum asap

4) on tissue paper laid on my tummy

5) stop liao

6) anything will do

7) no special effort - jus google and watever comes on would do

1) Both, usually when i'm semi-randy at least (all the time haha)

2) from the start

3) middle part mostly and end

4) Sometimes into a pair of gym shorts i'll change out of after, or into tissue paper or a worn shirt i intend to put into the laundry basket

5) cross it and feel guilty :(

6) occasionally

7) been downloading it lately... :oops:

• 10 months later...
Guest darkflame

-> when I'm horny. Or when I accidentally come across a hot picture of a guy, and the animal in me takes over.

-> when I'm very aroused by the clip to the extent my little brother is throbbing against the fabric and begs to be released

-> hard to say, depends on which part I have a strong fetish for the day, most of the time the end

-> just need a quick release: press my underneath to prevent making a mess; somewhat horny: use tissue or blow my load on stomach; extremely horny: make the area clear for me to shoot across the room (hard to clean if shoot on the screen)

-> if got more hot guys then see more, if not then quit

-> depends, sometimes i get horny because i keep thinking of the same clip

-> remember the URL; will remember it naturally when i use for a long time

Actually I check out gay pxxn blogs more than watching video. Easier to 'worship' the man's body with pictures.

Interesting thread, here are my responses:

> When I'm horny, and also if I'm bored. Am quite the addict..haha

> Start slow, then buildup

> Towards the end, I guess.

> On my tummy.

> Nope, stop after cumming.

> Often.

> Remember the URL, archive the clip onto my personal collection, heheh.

Not sure about you guys but I find that the more I watch pxxn, the harder it is for me to get turned on. I mean after a while, the pxxn is the same, rub rub,suck suck, fxxk fxxk, cum cum. I dont mean to make that sound so clinical but if you take a step back and break it down, thats what it is. I find that nowadays only specific pxxn turn me on and even then, one watch and its over, I cant watch it again and get turned on. Hmm... wonder if thats just me or if that is happening to other people here. No wonder the people at the censorship board are changed every once in a while - yes, being desensitised is very real.

ya me too. as a fetish person, when i watch pxxn, i only go for those fetish pxxn like with the clothing and gears i like. but like u, i only get turned on more easily if i watch it the first time. will need new pxxn vids to get turn on again.

msn: qazwsx19811981@hotmail.com

• Guest locked this topic