Male HQ

Deepest Fantasy - Lets Share~!

btm_vivi

Hi Guys,

I really like to invite all top, flex, btm or even halfling to share their deepest fantasy.

Let all get horny~!

Shall we?

I start with mine first as i got 2 to share:

1) Once i had a fling with a married bi who is top.

As he invited me to his house claiming that his wife is oversea.

Before we start, he requested me to wear his wife's sexiest bra, panty, stocking and her sexy dress.

as he was shacking me, i realise that his wife was hiding in his closet.

I was shock yet feeling very kinky.

Later on, his wife finger me with her juice as i suck his husband dick and make me tounge in her pussy as his husband doggy stance me away.

we both cum twice that day as his wife was so turn-on whole night and keep asking her husband to fxxk me harder and humilate me like a bitch. We end the night as sperm in my mouth and her juice in my ass. Three of us hug and sleep thru the night with the husband in the middle. :)

2) i know this girl from friendster as we became friends since she don't mind me being gay. She is plum and chubby as i can see. She must have problem getting bf unless she is offering free sex. Haha.

Anyway, we met up a couple of times and the last time. She ask me to be her gf. When we are line-up for movies, she keep arousing my butt in plubic and slowly telling me in ears. She gonna rape me tonight. As she sounded sterm then i realise she is not kidding.

After the movie, we went over to her house. She show me her collectons of didos and virbrators. She put on the the double way strap-on dido. She fxxk me thru out the night. In details as she had me naked with stocking pink (panty-hose)on. She tear a hole exposing my anal. she finger me,suck my dick and nipples in-between command me to call her mummy. She even put her panty over my head and ask me to masterbed while she fxxk us with her virbrator.We end it that night with virbrator in my anal covered up by her panty, not allowing it to come out and as when i cum.. she make me drink my sperm and french kiss sharing the taste. That was a night that i feel so true and exposing myself in front of the opposite sex. God bless her as i still remember how we moan together.

How about yours? Care to share?

Edited by btm_vivi

i need a real gay to melt me!!

f7bf3d38a9825900e70107a43fe52ecf.jpg

I FAINT !!! you must be a woman of all women, queen of all queens. Even women have sexual urge on you

Thanks but it not me. Girls nowaday can be more kinky ( sex pervert) than guys esp when they are born to be poke. They too like may like to poke u. lol~

i need a real gay to melt me!!

f7bf3d38a9825900e70107a43fe52ecf.jpg

Ahem... the thread is to share fantasy, so what's the point of debating whether was that real or gross. All of us have a certain fetish, and remember the straight folks thought that our "sticking straw up the nose" activities are gross as well.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Bukkake :whistle:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Oh well, I think my fantasy came true (:

I'm currently in Aussie for a 6-month internship and I happened be posted with both of my classmates, a guy and a girl. We all have our own rooms and the guy's room is just next to mine. (HE'S fxxkING HOT!)

So I have not cummed during the first two months, as my mind was set to work and some other stuffs aside. During the 3rd month, one of the nights (around 8pm), I came like a mountain and it almost overflowed my tissue paper. After which, I just threw it in my bin and went asleep.

Before I went into my room and masturbated, I remembered my guy friend's laptop was out in the living room (P.S. yes, he has a habit of placing his laptop in the living room because he wants to play game; plus the socket in his room was pretty out of the place) when I woke up in the midnight to get some water, I saw the laptop was missing, and apparently he took it into his room. Well, that seemed to be pretty weird for me because he once mentioned that it is very troublesome for him to unplugged everything from the socket, and all the stuffs have been set neatly (i.e. the placement of laptop, the hard-disk etc).

Thus, I smelt a rat and didn't want to pursue anything at all, cause I thought he felt that it is better off lying on his bed playing the game.

Just when I was about to return back to my room with my water, he took his laptop, his plug and his hard-disk out from his room back to the living room. I asked him, "Why you bring in then bring out again?", he replied, "Oh, I was skyp-ing with my mother". So I thought, oh well, goodnight then.

And when I past his room, I saw a balled-like tissue, obviously being wrapped up in several layers lying on his table. My heart started to thump and my dick erected immediately. When he was in the toilet, I quickly went into his room, unfolding the tissue and ... (TO BE CONTINUED) :P

Guest Centrino

When he was in the toilet, I quickly went into his room, unfolding the tissue and ... (TO BE CONTINUED) :P

It was soaking wet... with tears because he missed his mummy so much that he was sobbing all the way during his skype session with his mummy...

Edited by Centrino

Comeon, what did u do? i'm so so wanna know~

He took the tissue and swallowed it. Suddenly, the footsteps of his room-mate returning from the toilet had frightened him and he choked the tissue in his throat. "gpss .... cough .... oops...." He was out of breath. The next thing he knew was that his room-mate giving him a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to revive him. His room-mate sucked out a lump of tissue paper and "Why are you eating the tissue ....." He blushed and replied " errrr ..... I was hungry ......... "

• 3 weeks later...

Oh well, I think my fantasy came true (:

I'm currently in Aussie for a 6-month internship and I happened be posted with both of my classmates, a guy and a girl. We all have our own rooms and the guy's room is just next to mine. (HE'S fxxkING HOT!)

So I have not cummed during the first two months, as my mind was set to work and some other stuffs aside. During the 3rd month, one of the nights (around 8pm), I came like a mountain and it almost overflowed my tissue paper. After which, I just threw it in my bin and went asleep.

Before I went into my room and masturbated, I remembered my guy friend's laptop was out in the living room (P.S. yes, he has a habit of placing his laptop in the living room because he wants to play game; plus the socket in his room was pretty out of the place) when I woke up in the midnight to get some water, I saw the laptop was missing, and apparently he took it into his room. Well, that seemed to be pretty weird for me because he once mentioned that it is very troublesome for him to unplugged everything from the socket, and all the stuffs have been set neatly (i.e. the placement of laptop, the hard-disk etc).

Thus, I smelt a rat and didn't want to pursue anything at all, cause I thought he felt that it is better off lying on his bed playing the game.

Just when I was about to return back to my room with my water, he took his laptop, his plug and his hard-disk out from his room back to the living room. I asked him, "Why you bring in then bring out again?", he replied, "Oh, I was skyp-ing with my mother". So I thought, oh well, goodnight then.

And when I past his room, I saw a balled-like tissue, obviously being wrapped up in several layers lying on his table. My heart started to thump and my dick erected immediately. When he was in the toilet, I quickly went into his room, unfolding the tissue and ... (TO BE CONTINUED) :P

Yeah, I'd like to know how this turns out, too.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

• 3 weeks later...

A top bring me back to his hse, and make me strip naked waiting , he will go down to the coffee shop and invite those uncle from there to his home, and watch him fxxk me.......

after the guy cum, the uncles one by one fxxk you also ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fantasy

my fantasy is to build a bridge to the moon using cha siew bao.

then i will ask all the uncles in the neighbourhood come and see me build it.

then any uncle who fxxk you will get a free steamed siew mai and oolong tea.

then any uncle who fxxk you will get a free steamed siew mai and oolong tea.

yah. siew mai will come out from the ass. Dark not due to soy sauce but shit. Oolong will be warm as I urine it out.

Enjoy!

Guest fantasy island

My fantasy is very simple and one day when I got the guts, I may just try to make it come true.

I like the cage in the top floor of Shogun. I want to go up to a hunk and take him by the dick and lead him into the cage. Then let him fxxk me while I hold on to the bars. Will close the door but let guys outside use my mouth through the bars. When the hunk is done with my ass, I'll let him out and then press my open hole to the bars and let other people use my ass. Keep on doing that till I cum.

At the moment, still no guts to do something so slutty.

Guest twelfth com

A top bring me back to his hse, and make me strip naked waiting , he will go down to the coffee shop and invite those uncle from there to his home, and watch him fxxk me.......

I won't dare to do it here. But in Bangcock, I ever asked my top to tell his friends to come to his house to use me. More than 5 came because they like smooth fair chinese uncle. Nicer than their darker women to fxxk and free some more.

• Guest locked this topic