Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

Not defending myself. I do my part for charity every month to various needy organisations without fail. I do volunteering work at 'xxx' place in preparation of meal for needy almost weekly. But when I know someone close whose in need of help how can I don't help.

I'm not financially well off but I think I maybe too soft hearted. YEs I agree I 做贱自己 。But I know I 善心待人。I do believe in 因果( karma ).

Guest Guest

Love is an irresistible commodity.

Do not be quick to judge, as this can happen to anyone in their moment of loneliness.

In the USA alone, 8 millions a year flow out of the country to African states, especially Nigeria.

These are widows who have been celibate for sometime and needed some loving.

It is incredible that some have sent cash, cars etc to people they have never met. 

In Nigeria, many internet cafes are fill with teenagers with written love notes instructing them how to

converse with victims.

These scams normally work as they say the things that lonely people wish to hear.

Once they know their bait have hooked a victim...that's where money is involve.

They even target men as one of my friend was almost fooled into believing that a rich forty something guy is 

interested in him. When one has never been in a relationship...honey, darling and terms of endearment are sacred 

to them.

So beware if some internet friend is interested in you and wants to visit you in Singapore after a month of chatting on the net.

They will appear to be rich and always will be stuck at the airport bringing large sum of money to visit...that's where they

will ask for your help in clearing some ' fees ' incurred, although they are still in their country.

Please do not give any bank details of yours...

Where love is concern, a fool and his money are soon parted doesn't hold.

Guest Guest

Im still in the healing process. Though what he had done is bad but I still love him by my heart. I am not angry with him. Just feel hurt. Trying hard to forget him. Hope to get over it real soon.

What is done cannot be undone.  But why should you "still love him by my heart"?  Forgive yes, but never forget. 

Guest Guest

可笑的是,多数人不知道什么是做好事,善事,慈悲心,

如果只是为了满足自己的私欲,对象只锁定某某人,

请不要把自己当成救世主,因为他们并不是"一切众生",

你也是有目的动机的。倒不如把一切当成前世债更贴切实在。

I don't think falling in love is dumb. 

What is dumb is you fell prey to a user. More than anything, you may need some work to figure out why you did? Dig deep. Is it due to loneliness? Low self-esteem? i.e. a handsome guy would fall for someone like me? Go figure it out and grow from it.  

Love. 

每个人都认为自己可以用真爱感动对方,虽说成功案列寥寥无几,

可是如果心甘情愿,又有何遗憾?

别误解好事的定义,更重要的是,勿教唆别人莫做善公德,

那只会造成无谓的业报,不值得。

Yes you are dumb. hehe To fall for someone like that, literally, you have reached the bottom of the food chain where in fact he was supposed to be in that position.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

This is replying to the 2015 posts.

Please dont tell me u didnt even get to have sex with him. I guess no, cos i would assume he wont even get hard with an "ugly dirty bitch" according to him, which in both case if u did or did not u should by then already get the hint. 

Do u mind posting his photos here.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Not defending myself. I do my part for charity every month to various needy organisations without fail. I do volunteering work at 'xxx' place in preparation of meal for needy almost weekly. But when I know someone close whose in need of help how can I don't help.

I'm not financially well off but I think I maybe too soft hearted. YEs I agree I 做贱自己 。But I know I 善心待人。I do believe in 因果( karma ).

I applause your courage to share your experience.

May I share some dharma with u. While u r compassionate, dont forget to be wise too.

Lets all learn from this lesson and moving forward, hope more of us will think with our big head and not the small one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I think it's not right to do that man. How bad it could be that it would trigger such behavior from you?

You know they really treasure their time. The time spent on you could be spent on other customers. If you go to ones that provide room, they need to pay the room rental also, not to mention all other expenses like the meals, transport, entertainment, etc.

Above all, they are also human being. You never know what kind of reason they have to do such a "not-so-decent" jobs.

I had one experience with a MB before and the guy was quite open to me that he told me about part of his life story. I could not hold my tears when I sleep at my bed the next day. I suddenly feel so blessed, and whatever "problem" I complain about are nothing, really nothing.

Every prostitue has a sad sorry to tell so that you will tip him more. 做戏都有做呀

Guest Guest

You need money in order to get facials and buy mass gainers to grow mass when you gym.

Only the A class 红牌阿姑 才能客似云来and have a steady stream of flesh income.

The others are all struggling in the sea of prostitution.

And don't give me the crap that they have to support families back home.

If I can hold onto a job to feed myself and patronise you why can't you a able body pleasant looking young man do the same for yourselves?

Also all those expensive gyms,facials,clothings and lodgings will eat into your income and force you to work harder to made a turnover which lead one to a higher chance of contracting stds.

Man are born to work those who are lazy and fear hardship are not man at all.

Guest Guest

Yea I totally understand what you mean Guest. It's not easy for these individuals to leave their homes and come here to work.

It is also not a "glorified" job but you know, they need to support their families and themselves. :)

When there is a demand, there is a market.  You paid for their service, good or bad is your luck.  But basic human respect must be there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Yea I totally understand what you mean Guest. It's not easy for these individuals to leave their homes and come here to work.

It is also not a "glorified" job but you know, they need to support their families and themselves. :)

Siao.....that is their problem.要死死远一点

Guest guest

Just note...if they got ads or those phone apps...looking at the pics....usually lookwise and esp bodwise only about 60% alike to actual person. Some even fake...b'cos the pics are of some china actors.

• 1 month later...
Guest --Guest10--

Male prostitutes in Barcelona and Rio de Janeiro are much better and cheaper, although you won't find Asian MBs there.

They work in saunas, so you don't have to pay hotel fees. Some saunas in Rio charge room fees. In Rio, you pay prostitute 50 to 100 Reals. More likely 50 if you are relatively young and attractive. You get to choose the best looking Brazilian men. The guy I had very Caucasian looking and very passionate and good. In Barcelona, you pay 50 to 60 euros to have a pick among eastern Europeans (think about Bel Ami models seriously), Black hunks and Brazilians (who pretend to be Cubans). They would kiss you and fondle you and expose themselves to you to get your business.

He always changed timing and price.

I re confirm 11pm to 6am is $400.

He said first is shower together, massage, foreplay, kissing, licking, hugging, fucking, both shooting, shower and sleep together.

Next morning, sex again and shoot.

Then the end.

Thats what i ask amd got from him.

Meeting him on Tuesday in People Park's Complex, Chinatown.

Guest David Walters

I am usually not big not the Chinese money boys biz. I was working n had little time for them. I had used their services only occasionally. Recently I took a break from work n frequented them. Most are ok until I met this person Xiong Xiong who actually conned me. I gave him thousands of dollars of presents. Then he made me lend him about $27000S. He wanted it as a security deposit to apply for a student pass. Of course it was a pretext. I threatened him n managed to get back most of the money. So please be careful of China mbs

He always changed timing and price.

I re confirm 11pm to 6am is $400.

He said first is shower together, massage, foreplay, kissing, licking, hugging, fucking, both shooting, shower and sleep together.

Next morning, sex again and shoot.

Then the end.

Thats what i ask amd got from him.

Meeting him on Tuesday in People Park's Complex, Chinatown.

Report to police.

I am usually not big not the Chinese money boys biz. I was working n had little time for them. I had used their services only occasionally. Recently I took a break from work n frequented them. Most are ok until I met this person Xiong Xiong who actually conned me. I gave him thousands of dollars of presents. Then he made me lend him about $27000S. He wanted it as a security deposit to apply for a student pass. Of course it was a pretext. I threatened him n managed to get back most of the money. So please be careful of China mbs

You are very stupid indeed. Not a match for the clever sly China MB. Teach you a good lesson.

But luckily you didnt contract HIV or STD. That could be worse.

Recently I encountered some mbs. I took a particular liking to one but he left n he introduced me to his friend Xiong Xiong. The mb is a snake. He was extremely nice to me n eventually I fell in love. He asked for expensive presents. I spent a few thousand worth of presents. Then he asked me to loan him an amount so that he could come back to Singapore to apply for a student's visa. The money is sort of security deposit. Of course he became more n more difficult to contact once he got back to Sichuan. I managed to get back most of my money n realise most china mbs can't be trusted but not all are like that. I hope anyone reading this will pay heed to this mb n all other mbs as well

Recently I encountered some mbs. I took a particular liking to one but he left n he introduced me to his friend Xiong Xiong. The mb is a snake. He was extremely nice to me n eventually I fell in love. He asked for expensive presents. I spent a few thousand worth of presents. Then he asked me to loan him an amount so that he could come back to Singapore to apply for a student's visa. The money is sort of security deposit. Of course he became more n more difficult to contact once he got back to Sichuan. I managed to get back most of my money n realise most china mbs can't be trusted but not all are like that. I hope anyone reading this will pay heed to this mb n all other mbs as well

Haha, serves u right, what do you expect from them? Go find a bf and invest in him , million times better, at least he will love u and care for you, dumbo.

comrade almost love story

hehe

sistas think with your big ones not the small ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Male prostitutes in Barcelona and Rio de Janeiro are much better and cheaper, although you won't find Asian MBs there.

They work in saunas, so you don't have to pay hotel fees. Some saunas in Rio charge room fees. In Rio, you pay prostitute 50 to 100 Reals. More likely 50 if you are relatively young and attractive. You get to choose the best looking Brazilian men. The guy I had very Caucasian looking and very passionate and good. In Barcelona, you pay 50 to 60 euros to have a pick among eastern Europeans (think about Bel Ami models seriously), Black hunks and Brazilians (who pretend to be Cubans). They would kiss you and fondle you and expose themselves to you to get your business.

Yes, I agree. MB's here, like everything else, are overpriced and bad quality. Buyer beware. 

Money boys are using Grindr n Scorpion n other apps to lure customers. They have many agencies to which customers call n they will go to the customer's home. The sob story they gave is really used to lure you to give them more. I was similarly touched by their stories. Although only one guy Xiong trapped me. The other two were ok. They were friends n they introduced each other to me. The other mbs from other countries may not be that good either. However there are some good ones. Not all are bad n not all are good.

Edited by David Walters

• 4 months later...
On 17 September 2015 at 3:43 PM, Traveler said:

Yes, I agree. MB's here, like everything else, are overpriced and bad quality. Buyer beware. 

Like everything else? Wah, even MBs in Singapore cannot make it. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

Fell in love with a Moneyboy. Gave him all he want but he still refuse to stop being a

moneyboy. Now everyone who engages his service can fuck him but he does not allow me to do it anymore. What is happening?...:(

9 minutes ago, Guest ABC said:

Fell in love with a Moneyboy. Gave him all he want but he still refuse to stop being a

moneyboy. Now everyone who engages his service can fuck him but he does not allow me to do it anymore. What is happening?...:(

I'm sorry to say, but he might have found another sugar daddy who might be more attractive. 

Edited by ColdIceTea

I really confused. Why can't I have sex with him while everyone else can?!! Why why why? What is wrong? I'm now worst of than when I first started out. Perhaps it's better to have remained a customer and pay to have sex with him. Now I give so much more and get nothing in return.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic