Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

I have been using a personal trainer for many years. While I confidently know my way around the gym and pretty much know what I'm doing, I enjoy his company.

He has a beautiful, fair complexion, the most amazing body that never seems to go off-season, and a delightful bubbly personality. He is also 15 years my junior. Haha!

I spend approximately 7 hours a week with him, plus the occasional meal together. He's the closest thing to a confidant that I have, and knows a lot of my secrets that I'd never in a million years spill to my buddies.

He corrects my form, helps me with post-workout stretching, as well as sports massages when necessary. I kinda know what every inch of him looks like, cos we always see each other in the buff as we hit the showers at the same (using separate cubicles of course). I must clarify that in all the time that we spend together, we've never crossed the line.

He usually gives me priority ahead of all his other clients, and has been extremely accommodating to my constantly changing schedule - even at fairly short notice. 

For all this, I pay him a premium rate that is probably 30% over what a regular trainer would get. Does that make him a MB? I would hate to think so :(

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dear Guest

When the spirit is in control, the body obeys. Look at your demons,  they are formless. Listen to your fears, they are soundless. When this moment occurs, your hands will no longer betray you.

Shifu, is this wise analogy about madturbation?  I am humbled.

32 minutes ago, Eoin said:

I have been using a personal trainer for many years. While I confidently know my way around the gym and pretty much know what I'm doing, I enjoy his company.

He has a beautiful, fair complexion, the most amazing body that never seems to go off-season, and a delightful bubbly personality. He is also 15 years my junior. Haha!

I spend approximately 7 hours a week with him, plus the occasional meal together. He's the closest thing to a confidant that I have, and knows a lot of my secrets that I'd never in a million years spill to my buddies.

He corrects my form, helps me with post-workout stretching, as well as sports massages when necessary. I kinda know what every inch of him looks like, cos we always see each other in the buff as we hit the showers at the same (using separate cubicles of course). I must clarify that in all the time that we spend together, we've never crossed the line.

He usually gives me priority ahead of all his other clients, and has been extremely accommodating to my constantly changing schedule - even at fairly short notice. 

For all this, I pay him a premium rate that is probably 30% over what a regular trainer would get. Does that make him a MB? I would hate to think so :(

Mb sell their bod.

This guy only shows his bod.

Big diffetence.

Dont feel conflicted.

3 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Mb sell their bod.

This guy only shows his bod.

Big diffetence.

Dont feel conflicted.

Sell their essence too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Thank you for share your experience.... I was 19 years old met a moneyboy 21 years old in private school.. A tall boy and handsome face looked like RAIN (Jeong Ji-hoon), 67kg and without support by family and a STRAIGHT BOY.. sometimes they half naked in front of me because of the hot weather.. sometimes i ask them show him dick for me.. they seem no mind show dick 5.5'inch for me (didnt suck but just looked only).. sometimes i bath with him with naked body (didnt sex, just bath normal).. sometimes i pretend be STRAIGHT talk about boob girl n talk dirty sex in front of him.. sometimes him masturbate in front me... sometimes him let me kiss him... one day, i pretend ask could i sex them.. they dont mind let me fuck him.. but i didnt fuck him because they force close eye and force close mouth just naked be prepare fuck by me.. so i left him in room...  how i can enjoy sex without looked eyes and force kiss.... 

When time lunch.. moneyboy can't buy food because no job since join private school.. i was pity him then give RM10 for lunch/night.. then tomorrow i give again.. then.. sometimes him got invite by other friend but didn't invite me so ask money for meeting without me..  then.. everday give money.. then give money for rent..... then pay college for 1 year... then pay second car for him... then pay new laptop for him...   almost 12 years without failed give money.. because they promise will pay return money after get job... but after job 6 month.. didn't give money for me.. and said please be patient because have reason.. i was angry but still give money again for everday...

One day my good friend can't watch calm and discuss me until understand.. then i stop support they because they got job.. until they dont want talk more... one day i suddenly saw post facebook video in another person -friend punya friend punya friend (facebook can't hide truth) about they meeting a pretty girl and they talk about "person" really trouble always follow without failed.. and know "person" can't live without them.... and always buy time with money...

Then i wake up in reality after watch video.. "person" is me...  i can't pretend they love me as same i love them for long time.. i told them... they surprised about video facebook.. and silent..  i delete and block contact them.. i know i already waste time 12 years love him without sex because they re STRAIGHT.. 

21 hours ago, Shiba said:

Thank you for share your experience.... I was 19 years old met a moneyboy 21 years old in private school.. A tall boy and handsome face looked like RAIN (Jeong Ji-hoon), 67kg and without support by family and a STRAIGHT BOY.. sometimes they half naked in front of me because of the hot weather.. sometimes i ask them show him dick for me.. they seem no mind show dick 5.5'inch for me (didnt suck but just looked only).. sometimes i bath with him with naked body (didnt sex, just bath normal).. sometimes i pretend be STRAIGHT talk about boob girl n talk dirty sex in front of him.. sometimes him masturbate in front me... sometimes him let me kiss him... one day, i pretend ask could i sex them.. they dont mind let me fuck him.. but i didnt fuck him because they force close eye and force close mouth just naked be prepare fuck by me.. so i left him in room...  how i can enjoy sex without looked eyes and force kiss.... 

When time lunch.. moneyboy can't buy food because no job since join private school.. i was pity him then give RM10 for lunch/night.. then tomorrow i give again.. then.. sometimes him got invite by other friend but didn't invite me so ask money for meeting without me..  then.. everday give money.. then give money for rent..... then pay college for 1 year... then pay second car for him... then pay new laptop for him...   almost 12 years without failed give money.. because they promise will pay return money after get job... but after job 6 month.. didn't give money for me.. and said please be patient because have reason.. i was angry but still give money again for everday...

One day my good friend can't watch calm and discuss me until understand.. then i stop support they because they got job.. until they dont want talk more... one day i suddenly saw post facebook video in another person -friend punya friend punya friend (facebook can't hide truth) about they meeting a pretty girl and they talk about "person" really trouble always follow without failed.. and know "person" can't live without them.... and always buy time with money...

Then i wake up in reality after watch video.. "person" is me...  i can't pretend they love me as same i love them for long time.. i told them... they surprised about video facebook.. and silent..  i delete and block contact them.. i know i already waste time 12 years love him without sex because they re STRAIGHT.. 

Don't quite understand your post.. Moneyboy or moneyboys. You keep mentioned "they" ... Hmmmmm 

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Shiba said:

Let me try to anglicise this for you english readers..

Thank you for sharing your experience....

When I was 19 years old, and studying in a private school, I met a moneyboy who was 21 years  old. He was a tall boy with a handsome face. Some might even say that he looked like RAIN (Jeong Ji-hoon). I remember his weight being 67kg ...

but what I remembered most was that he did not receive any monetary support from his family.

AND most importantly, he was a STRAIGHT BOY..

Sometimes he would be half naked in front of me, perhaps because of the hot weather..

Sometimes, I would ask him to show me his dick.. He did not seem to mind showing me his 5.5'inch dick. I NEVER did suck ut, but was contented with just looking at it.

OTHER times, i would shower with him. JUST the two of us ,  with our naked bodies. NO, we did not have sex! It was just a normal shower,

There were times when i pretended to be STRAIGHT and we talked about girls' boobs and dirty sex talk .

Sometimes he even masturbated in front of me... Oftentimes he would even let me kiss him... 

One day, i JOKINGLY asked if I could have sex with him, and he did not mind letting me fuck him.

But i didnt fuck him....

Because he shut his eyes tightly and pursed his lios tightly too. He was just lying there naked, LIKE A DEAD FISH, all ready to be fucked by me.

So, i just left him in the room...

How can I enjoy sex if I could not even look him in the eye and had to force him to kiss me back?

end of part 1.. 

Edited by FluteGuan

20 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

RM. U didnt see?

My bad.

His engrish is too powderful beyond my lebel.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Let me try to anglicise this for you english readers..

Thank you for sharing your experience....

When I was 19 years old, and studying in a private school, I met a moneyboy who was 21 years  old. He was a tall boy with a handsome face. Some might even say that he looked like RAIN (Jeong Ji-hoon). I remember his weight being 67kg ...

but what I remembered most was that he did not receive any monetary support from his family.

AND most importantly, he was a STRAIGHT BOY..

Sometimes he would be half naked in front of me, perhaps because of the hot weather..

Sometimes, I would ask him to show me his dick.. He did not seem to mind showing me his 5.5'inch dick. I NEVER did suck ut, but was contented with just looking at it.

OTHER times, i would shower with him. JUST the two of us ,  with our naked bodies. NO, we did not have sex! It was just a normal shower,

There were times when i pretended to be STRAIGHT and we talked about girls' boobs and dirty sex talk .

Sometimes he even masturbated in front of me... Oftentimes he would even let me kiss him... 

One day, i JOKINGLY asked if I could have sex with him, and he did not mind letting me fuck him.

But i didnt fuck him....

Because he shut his eyes tightly and pursed his lios tightly too. He was just lying there naked, LIKE A DEAD FISH, all ready to be fucked by me.

So, i just left him in the room...

How can I enjoy sex if I could not even look him in the eye and had to force him to kiss me back?

end of part 1.. 

thank you.. sorry for my english low

(no troll posts pls) am just wondering... though money boys [I don't really like to use this term though] or masseur boys are probably in fact love money (or would prefer it), don't they as humans, want to be loved as well? Or have they already given up on this portion of life, making sex just a tool for earning bucks?

Any masseur or "money boy" want to advise?

Will you be my valentine's? :D

18 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

(no troll posts pls) am just wondering... though money boys [I don't really like to use this term though] or masseur boys are probably in fact love money (or would prefer it), don't they as humans, want to be loved as well? Or have they already given up on this portion of life, making sex just a tool for earning bucks?

Any masseur or "money boy" want to advise?

They find their love elsewhere, only love of money on carrots who are willing to be chopped.

22 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

RM. U didnt see?

Wait, he could be a Korean FT in Msia.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

He probably wont call himself Shiba,... shibal nom! Lol

what's that? i only know shiba inu.

bao2 shuai shuai in faggotry now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

WHEN lunch time came around, that straight boy, (or should I say, moneyboy) could not afford to buy food for himself. As far as I knew, he had been jobless ever since he joined our private school..

AT that time, I was filled with pity  for him. So, i gave him RM10, feeling assured that it should be enough to pay for his lunch and dinner.

AS it turned out, the cycle repeated itself the next day. And I found myself giving him money again ...

THERE were times when he was invited to join some outings by his other friends. Even though they didn't invite me to join them, my friend would still ask me for money to cover his outing expenses,

AS things snowballed, it became a repeated cycle that I started giving him money.... every day

First, I had to give him money to pay his rent....
Then I had to pay his college fees for that 1 year...
Later, i had to pay for his second car ..
Much later, I had to pay for his new laptop... 
Looking back, the list seem endless...

And that lasted for almost 12 years... 12 years!
Without fail, I would give him money.

He would promise to repay the money. At least, according to him, he would do so after he got a job...

GUESS what, after holding on to a job for 6 months, he still didn't return me the money.. .

I remember his words to me - "Please, be patient.. Trust me, because I have my reasons..."

DEEP in my heart of hearts, I was boiling with rage, but the silly old me still gave him money

Again
Each and every single day...

End of part 2

Edited by FluteGuan

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

He is always shuai. Just dont undress...

Whats his role a?

Bar boy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

He probably wont call himself Shiba,... shibal nom! Lol

Hahahaha...LOL.. Actually i don't mean choose name SHIBA.. 

My laptop name is SHIBA... LOL.. Because sticker cartoon stamp the word T and O.. 

So what wrong choose name?.... LOL

8 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

WALAO

Study in some private school and London so jialat...

What private school is this ha?

Actually is Art school... (just learning painting on canvas) for fun

10 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

He is always shuai. Just dont undress...

Whats his role a?

Haha... Ya ya...  He always undress... 

Err... i think he is TOP.. 

4 hours ago, Shiba said:

Hahahaha...LOL.. Actually i don't mean choose name SHIBA.. 

My laptop name is SHIBA... LOL.. Because sticker cartoon stamp the word T and O.. 

So what wrong choose name?.... LOL

Actually is Art school... (just learning painting on canvas) for fun

Haha... Ya ya...  He always undress... 

Err... i think he is TOP.. 

哥, 您是国内来的丫? Lol

Edited by FluteGuan

AS it came to pass, one day, I had this good friend who could no longer just stand at the sidelines and watch all these events unfold. SO, he sat me down to discuss what had transpired. HE wanted to ensure that I could finally see and understand the truth.

And so, I stopped supporting the moneyboy.  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, he had a job! But because of my chosen course of action, the moneyboy and I were no longer on talking terms anymore. 

One day, I happened to see a facebook video post from a friend of a friend , of a friend (you get the drift). I believe that all truth is revealed in Facebook, regardless of the lies in reality. The video focused on how this person was in a steady relationship with a pretty girl , and about how this "other person" would always try to wreak havoc and create trouble by never ever failing to follow and stalk. The individual in the video claimed that that aforementioned "other person" could not live without him. And the best part? HE would buy time with the lure of money.

IT must have been at that exact moment, after I had seen the video that I woke up to face the harsh reality. THAT "OTHER PERSON" was me! I can never pretend and lie to myself that he would love me back simply due to the fact that I have loved him for the longest time ever. 

WHEN I confronted the moneyboy about the video post, he reeled back in surprise... Silence ensued, 

THEREAFTER, i deleted and blocked all forms of contact with him. It dawned on me that I had already wasted 12 years of my life loving that moneyboy. THERE was never the possibility of Sex, simply because he is STRAIGHT,

End of part 3.

Edited by FluteGuan

43 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

哥, 您是国内来的丫? Lol

她的语气比较象妹。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

你very毒 lol

U think a 哥 will come here n ask so many questions?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

AS it came to pass, one day, I had this good friend who could no longer just stand at the sidelines and watch all these events unfold. SO, he sat me down to discuss what had transpired. HE wanted to ensure that I could finally see and understand the truth.

And so, I stopped supporting the moneyboy.  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, he had a job! But because of my chosen course of action, the moneyboy and I were no longer on talking terms anymore. 

One day, I happened to see a facebook video post from a friend of a friend , of a friend (you get the drift). I believe that all truth is revealed in Facebook, regardless of the lies in reality. The video focused on how this person was in a steady relationship with a pretty girl , and about how this "other person" would always try to wreak havoc and create trouble by never ever failing to follow and stalk. The individual in the video claimed that that aforementioned "other person" could not live without him. And the best part? HE would buy time with the lure of money.

IT must have been at that exact moment, after I had seen the video that I woke up to face the harsh reality. THAT "OTHER PERSON" was me! I can never pretend and lie to myself that he would love me back simply due to the fact that I have loved him for the longest time ever. 

WHEN I confronted the moneyboy about the video post, he reeled back in surprise... Silence ensued, 

THEREAFTER, i deleted and blocked all forms of contact with him. It dawned on me that I had already wasted 12 years of my life loving that moneyboy. THERE was never the possibility of Sex, simply because he is STRAIGHT,

End of part 3.

thank you for correction my low eng.. :)

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Apa Anda ... ethnis?

Must be cina.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

不会呗! 我想是土族吧。。。

她懂啥是哥呗

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Confirm not chinese liao.lol

But even if malay or indian also shd feel proud of your own race.

Altho here got some people who are outright anti other race... very sad.

Who who who so bad?

Since we r here, we must handle everyone with love.

Lots of luv.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic