Male HQ

What'S With That Attitude?

Guest Jason

I'm planning to resettle in Singapore and, for that matter, I'm looking for a place to invest. Through my search, I found some condos in singapore-expert that I'm really interested. So I asked my friend a favor to see those places on behalf of me. She obliged and contacted the call-center and was told that respective agent would call her back soon. Indeed she received a call from an agent and was told that he would arranged a date that would work for both of them but, in the mean time, he wanted to show me something that would be of my interest. I agreed to that as it wouldn't hurt to consider few more. Few days after, I've received some photos but none of them provoke my interest. So, I told him honestly and asked him to find a date that would work for both him and my friend to see those properties that I've told him earlier. He asked me to wait until he had time to show around. Ever since, I called him on weekly basic and he still put me on hold - giving me the same lame excuse that he's still busy. It's been over 2 months now and still haven't seen those places. I'm frustrated obviously. Tell me guys, how should I dealt with those uncooperative agents? As a foreigner, singapore is a new ground to me. I'm looking forward to hear all of your suggestions.

I'm planning to resettle in Singapore and, for that matter, I'm looking for a place to invest. Through my search, I found some condos in singapore-expert that I'm really interested. So I asked my friend a favor to see those places on behalf of me. She obliged and contacted the call-center and was told that respective agent would call her back soon. Indeed she received a call from an agent and was told that he would arranged a date that would work for both of them but, in the mean time, he wanted to show me something that would be of my interest. I agreed to that as it wouldn't hurt to consider few more. Few days after, I've received some photos but none of them provoke my interest. So, I told him honestly and asked him to find a date that would work for both him and my friend to see those properties that I've told him earlier. He asked me to wait until he had time to show around. Ever since, I called him on weekly basic and he still put me on hold - giving me the same lame excuse that he's still busy. It's been over 2 months now and still haven't seen those places. I'm frustrated obviously. Tell me guys, how should I dealt with those uncooperative agents? As a foreigner, singapore is a new ground to me. I'm looking forward to hear all of your suggestions.

Try calling this agent. He helped with me my property search. Not convenient to post his number here, but do email me if you need his number. tankahwi@yahoo.com.sg.

Dear Jason

I am an agent myself and I would certainly be pleased to assist you. Rest assured that I will not take 2 months to follow up with your requests! I currently have some condos on hand that have great investment potential and would be pleased to discuss these with you. Alternatively, I would also be pleased to facilitate viewings for the properties which you have shortlisted.

Do drop me a line at markswm@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers!

just guessing, maybe those property that you are interested in are either non-existence or already taken up. hence he would want you to select from other batches of property.

In order to check on this, go back to the properties he recommended, pretend to be interested in one, and you might see your booking for viewing be arranged instantly.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic