Male HQ

Anybody Have Any recommendations for Clubs Or Pxxno Theaters for Crossdressers in Tokyo and Seoul?

Akira

Hi Akira,

I edited ur title from 'Anybody Have Any Tips On Places To Go Or Where To Crossdress In Seoul? Any Clubs Or Pxxno Theaters Recommended To Play With Crossdressers In Tokyo?' to the above. Also i would be removing ur topic (or rather enquiry) on 'PLU Theaters in Seoul' .

Let me know if the above title dont reflect what u are looking for.

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Hi Akira

Np. As for Tokyo, try searching from the directory in this subforum and read the the posts. I remembered that a BWer posted his accounts with CD in 24kiakan at Ueno.

There are also CD at Ueno and Asakusa Cinema (Maps/links are available in the threads, let me know if the maps/links couldnt be found). The Sauna known for CD is the 24kaikan at Asakusa.

Best

Andy:

Where are the links/maps for this part of your answer? "CD at Ueno and Asakusa Cinema (Maps/links are available in the threads, let me know if the maps/links couldnt be found)."

I don't find those particular links/maps.

Anything else you know about other than Asakusa and Ueno?

Akira

Guest AkiraDeighe

You recall the name or the address/location? Did you go there?

I only have this to contribute for Tokyo of Japan.

Try the disco or pub in Roppongi district in particular near Tokyo Tower. During my one year outstation there, I stayed around Roppongi & could usually spot crossdressers there. But my Japan colleague had told me that try to avoid them (those in the sex trade) as they mostly had underworld background. Remember sex in Japan is very costly.

Just my 2 cents of thought.

• 1 month later...

Asakusa "Shin-Gekijou" Theater

This large theatre is located on the street near the place selling horse race betting-tickets. You should note that the movies shown here are not pxxns but old Japanese ones such as Mifune Toshiro’s, Kurosawa, Tora-san, etc. Admission charge is 700 yen. This is a big, not too old and reasonably kept-up theater with a large, second-floor balcony.

If you are a foreigner, the ticket person at the front will usually inform you in English that this is a "Gay" theater and that the movies are not pxxn.

The ground floor, which is quite large, is reasonably quiet with typical cruising going on.

The second floor is a mecca for CD's, Transvestites and their admirers. Some of the ladies/gurls are very attractive. They have their own, reasonably clean restroom for changing and use up on the balcony floor. There is also a regular mens' restroom there as well. It is also quite clean. The second floor balcony area of the theater is quite large and dark and everything goes up there. Often gangbang scenes can be seen or enjoyed. You can enjoy the full range of crossdressers, panti boys, guys with lingerie on underneath their exec suits, and very nice-looking TG girls and some not so nice-looking. :)

Theater closes with last showing around 9:30 to 10:30 pm.

Location: The easiest way to find this Theater is to go to the Asakusa View Hotel. The theater is located basically 2 blocks back from the front of the Hotel on a parallel street.

Edited by Akira

Bada Theater, Seoul

This big, old theater shows regular Hollywood and Korean movies, usually one of each, and virtually everybody there is looking for some fun. Many are married, but that certainly doesn't deter them, so don't let it keep you from having some fun and fulfilling their fantasy. Who goes there: Mostly mature Korean men but the occasional young university type. I've never seen a woman in the theater, and recently the women's restroom has been locked.

The easiest way to find the theater the first time is to go to Chongno 4-Ga just a block east of the big electronics market. You will see a Cho Hung bank on the corner and steps leading down to an underground market specializing in fabric and clothing. Walk through the market to the other end and take the steps on your left up to street level. You will now be on Chongyecheon, and the theater is about 100 feet directly ahead of you. Keep looking left for the posters and walk up to the third floor. Cross street is Baecogue-gil (roughly, intersection of Chongyecheon and Baecogue-gil).

Hours / Best Times: All day until about 10:00 P.M.

Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings, but some action even during weekday afternoons.

Walk around in the back and up and down the aisles until you see something you like. Approach him and smile or "accidentally" touch him as you squeeze by. If he doesn't turn tail and run the other way, get friendly. He may want to take you down to a seat in front (good choice) or up to the back of the balcony (better choice). Be sure to look up at the back of both the main floor and the balcony and near both entrances. There's also some action up in the men's room.

Theater is old, but reasonably clean for its age. Even if there are only a few guys there, that can be plenty. I found all ages and types--even an occasional foreigner. Very easy to get satisfied--whatever your pleasure is. Just be sure to bring your own safety supplies.

Who cares about the films being show but in case you do, they are typically old Korean films. ;)

Have found occasional cross-dressers starting to frequent the place. Some quite attractive. Guys with lingerie on under their street clothes and classic panti-bois are common. It is a bit of a challenge changing from street clothes to full CD at this theater unless you can do it in the dark, right out in the open. Men's room stalls are small and not that clean. There is a large, well-lit room in the very back of the balcony where the projection booth is located that works nicely for final touchups (and cleanups).

One last comment: the guys there are very foreigner-friendly and generally very courteous. I enjoy going there as almost no one is really watching the movie.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.