Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Height: 168

Weight: 64

Race: Chinese

Interest: Gym, travel, music, gaming, reading

I am looking for friends and date/LTR if possible. Sorry but no chub.  Do send me a message

If it matter, i am bottom and average. Currently gymming to bulk up : D

Oh yeah.. Hoping to find someone older than me, preferable less than 35. Reason why is because i hope to be guided in the dating, since i have no dating experience~ :D

Thank you

4 hours ago, alex15533 said:

Height: 168

Weight: 64

Race: Chinese

Interest: Gym, travel, music, gaming, reading

I am looking for friends and date/LTR if possible. Sorry but no chub.  Do send me a message

If it matter, i am bottom and average. Currently gymming to bulk up : D

Oh yeah.. Hoping to find someone older than me, preferable less than 35. Reason why is because i hope to be guided in the dating, since i have no dating experience~ :D

Thank you

Shall we chat more?

Hello! I’m back here again!

I'm 25/177/68, straight-acting Chinese guy who have just graduated from uni this year and will be starting work 1 July (sian.).

Enjoys reading, finding food!, drinking (sometimes), playing Dota 2, travelling, hiking/trekking (plus plus point haha). Just hoping to find someone that is simple, sincere, decent and looking to settle down monogamously! Looking for someone similar age / slightly older, knows what he wants and who’s able to hold a conversation. Sorry but not into chubs / fun.

Drop me a PM if you get a positive vibe from me and we’ll take it from there. TGIF everyone! :)

Edited by justanotherboy

Been some time...

31 Chn here. SG Chinese working professional.

Non-scene and hope to develop a stable relationship with someone who is around 28 - 36yo, down-to-earth, sane and sorted as well.

Currently spending my time gymming, swimming, jogging, going for movies and travelling for leisure and work.

Prefer a local or pr who have similar preferences..

Feel free to PM. =)

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

44 minutes ago, BlazeHogwarts said:

Recently I have been hanging out with a guy, messaging him and going to St John's island together to chill. 

He has a boyfriend but I really really like him. haha what should I do. :X

You should forgo him, do not make him cheat... you will not like it if urs cheat on you either in the future. Do not play the devil for your selfish means.

Kinda curious about relationships and what it's like to be in one ^^"

Looking for someone around my age about 18-20ish, I'm still new to all this so still abit clueless ^^"

I'm 18 and about 175cm, average build not muscly but not fat. It takes abit for me to warm up to someone so don't mind if I'm abit shy or awkward :x

Pm me to chat or kik: Qrowin

I hope to meet good people and maybe even a bf xD

(busy with poly stuff so may reply late) 

• 30/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 
  • looking for partner ard my age (27-38) who is committed & rdy to settle down 
  • generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)
  • prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 
  • Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests
  • Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D
Edited by reflector85

--- To infinity and beyond ---

20/170/80, going into ns this year. 

Likes watching various drama from all over the world, have parrots as pets.

Looking for Ltr age from 20 - 29 

Chat me up !!, looking for chat friends as well ~

more information at my profile ~~ do chat me~ i wont bite ~ 

Waiting for my impossible love

21 Malay. Police NSF. Hoping to find someone nice to date with. Man, I miss being in a relationship. 

I'm kinda into Chinese guys, and malays. And I kind of living for the bad boys. HAHAHAH.

Hello! I'm 18, malay, 162 cm and 60 kg, slim fit. I'm a flex bottom if it matters. I'm currently in Anderson JC. I like Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Harry Potter, Narnia sort of like movies. I also like swimming ^^  Seeking LTR with 30< years old Chinese or Malay guys who are not chubby and whom I can be close with. If you're keen, pm me with your introduction and we'll take it from there :)

Hi to all the boys n hunks out there! :)

Lean chinese boy here, 24/172/64 flex btm.

Looking for friends, sports buddies n potential prince charming here :P (*open to fun buddies but thats the last on my priority list)

Just completed my year1 in Unisim, majoring in Communications wiv Translation minor. 

Im currently working as a full time lifeguard. Seeking for sincere top guys preferbably from 18- 35 for ltr. 

Fav sport: swimming. Trying to acheive a lean fit bod.

Pm me thanks :)

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

7 minutes ago, rn90z said:

Hey, 26 this year, 170 60 chinese in the west (Not that it matters to me, but maybe to some here :P)

Kinda discreet here though! 

If anyone doesn't mind starting off with a chat, friends and possibly more in future, add me on line (:

Line id: rn90z

Hii

Hi, I am 27 181 75 c.

Looking for dates and ltr. Preferably someone around my height like above 170cm. Not too skinny or too big. Someone adventurous and looking to enjoy good memories with. I like to cuddle and kiss, so a great kisser would be a plus! :P

I am easy going, fun and hoping to meet someone i can connect with. I am generally open to try new things and love new experiences. I enjoy travelling, food, sports, movies and wine.

4 minutes ago, mmpy said:

Hi, I am 27 181 75 c.

Looking for dates and ltr. Preferably someone around my height like above 170cm. Not too skinny or too big. Someone adventurous and looking to enjoy good memories with. I like to cuddle and kiss, so a great kisser would be a plus! :P

I am easy going, fun and hoping to meet someone i can connect with. I am generally open to try new things and love new experiences. I enjoy travelling, food, sports, movies and wine.

Hello

19/170/75 chn

Looking for someone under 30 to go the distance with. Current nsf, will be heading to uni (probly nus) when i ord. 

hobbies include gaming, reading, criticizing movies and tv shows, reading and table tennis. If you can guess i generally dislike the outdoors.

Pm me if you want to know more :)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic