Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

7 minutes ago, loudness said:

These days when you kiss a prince you often run the risk of turning him into a frog. But don't let the ogres in shining armor get you down. There is no need for distress - you don't want to be anyone's damsel anyway. Simply remind yourself that you are busy racking up those 'frequent failure points' that will eventually pay for an all expenses paid trip to Mr Right. ;)

24/Mly/175/60. If anyone's keen to get to know, PM me. I think I have had enough failure points already. lol! :)

Hello

On 22 June 2016 at 8:44 PM, 30yochinese said:

everytime i post here...feels as though I'm filling up the 4D paper...hope this time i'll strike the lottery...32c 170 74 local. Westie. pref same Age or younger. Working in PR/Marketing & looking for fren or dates. 

Ya ya, I have the same feeling too. Lol

20 years old. Chinese. Undergraduate freshman at local public university in July 2016. 

Check out my profile for more information.

Looking for life-time relationship and strictly not into casual fun. 

Kindly drop me a message and we shall see how far things could go. 

Edited by Bronzel

Height: 170

Weight: 63

Race: Chinese

Interest: Gym, travel, music, gaming, reading

I am looking for friends and date/LTR if possible. If it matter, i am bottom and average. Currently gymming to bulk up : D

Oh yeah.. Hoping to find someone older than me, preferable below 35years old~ 

Thank you

Hi I am Jackson here hope to find some new friends here as well and see how things goes :) ! I'm 18 this year and i am 172 cm 80 kg. Im a little fat hope that you wouldn't mind about that. If i would be in a relationship  it would be my very first one. I am not very good at conversations so please do guide me along hahaha  . I hope that i can find some one that is able to understand me well :) 

:) Thank you 

Do add me on line or skype  :)

Edited by Jackson Tan ZH
1 minute ago, Jackson Tan ZH said:

Hi I am Jackson here hope to find some new friends here as well and see how things goes :) ! I'm 18 this year and i am 172 cm 80 kg. Im a little fat hope that you wouldn't mind about that. if i would be in a rs it would be my very first one. i am not very good at conversations so please do guide me alone hahaha :) Thank you 

Do add me on line or skype :)

Hi

1 hour ago, bluebluesky said:

Hello.

• Am 29 chn this year, 166/58, looking for LTR
  • Looking for someone around my age (27-34) who is understanding and caring
  • Generally quiet and prefers a simple lifestyle
  • Swims, listens to music, takes long walks, am a fan of soccer and F1
  • Personality: ISTJ

PM me if you are interested and we can proceed from there.

Istj?

20 hours ago, Magicerife said:

So has anyone hit the jackpot yet?

It takes 2 hands to clap...most conversations i have had only last 2 days..then it fizzles out...sad fact of the "mind games" but doesn't deter me from my persistence to keep on trying for LTR... 

2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

It takes 2 hands to clap...most conversations i have had only last 2 days..then it fizzles out...sad fact of the "mind games" but doesn't deter me from my persistence to keep on trying for LTR... 

Orh and in the meantime until then, you've been inviting people back to your abode whenever it's available is it?

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

HI I am a mature and bearish 46 169 88 stocky and local Singaporean. I am well educated and I work and get a decent living. I am pretty young at heart and that does not mean immature cause my bf were all much younger thus my thinking has been quiet young. I do go gym so I do have the stamina but sadly does not show on the body (haha)

I do enjoy a good conversation and dates are awesome and if you seek long term and a loving life partner who will love you and will make you enjoy his company then look me up. Sadly I do not have 6 pacs or 8 pacs nor a lean body but a good heart that will make the relationship work.

If you are dating a few guys or unsure about your sexuality or still have the heart with your ex hmm or are a money boy or its equivalent…….DO NOT even come near ME

My ideal partner

Age: Younger than me as I am just into younger guys. Do not judge as no one has the right to

Race : Not an issue

Nationality : Prefer a local as it is easier to make the relationship work. If you plan to migrate and or are gonna stay in Singapore do apply as well haha

Body type: Lean or fit preferred (who does not right plus opposites attract and my ex were fit type, no offence just my liking) but if you are cute that overrules it all. If you have very good clean habits and are committed for a relationship even better

Others : I am ok if you smoke but not a chain smoker please. No drugs and be decent

Education and work : I do not judge as long as you earn a decent living and do not “sponge” on me

Top or Btm ?: Please be a top as I am pure btm and one thing for sure hmm you will never be unhappy in bed “wink”

Sounds like a lot? Lets be realistic, it aint too much to ask especially when I am thinking long term. Don’t wait do apply NOW (haha)

Height: 165

Weight: 55, gymfit

Stays: Near Tiong Bahru

Hobbies: Gym, run, movies, travel. Don't club 

Looking for date and Ltr, prefers straight acting, age below 35 years old, non chub, boyish or sporty if possible. 

If you are ready for dating and ltr to settle down and fit the above criteria, pls send me a message. Thanks guys.

Height: 170

Weight: 63

Interest: Gym, travel, music, gaming, reading

I am looking for friends and date/LTR if possible. If it matter, i am bottom and average. Currently gymming to bulk up : D

Oh yeah.. Hoping to find someone older than me, preferable below 35years old~ 

Thank you

Height : 170cm

weight : 80kg

Race : Chinese

Interest : gym, movie, karaoke, travelling, hiking, music

Flex here looking for fren, date/LTR.

Prefer local chinese and Malaysian Chinese. Hope someone don't mind meaty...I can cook or bake for u as I am a chef. PM ME PLEASE

On 7/7/2016 at 2:30 AM, domino1047 said:

Height: 178

Weight: 66, slim

Ideally a ltr. Like-minded friends are cool too. Enjoy good conversation, nature, travelling, and lovely companions.

Drop me a message if you are into settling down and making substantial connection, preferably guys between the age of 27 to 38. Thank you for reading!

where r u ?

Height : 171cm

weight : 73kg

Interest : gym, movie, karaoke, swim

Nationality : Malaysia 

Easy going flex here looking for monogamous LTR, friends are welcome. Preferably Chinese from range of 28 - 36 in age. Undergoing transformations physically.

26 minutes ago, monsterism said:

Never really believed in this but I figured that I give it a shot.

• 28-year-old
  • Local Chinese
  • 171cm / 64 kg
  • Lives in Sengkang
  • Enjoys running and swimming and watching TV
  • Works in healthcare (so preferably someone in the same industry?)

Yup, hit me up! Drop me a message! Or can add me on LINE at cehillmt. (:

Hii

Hello , just following the crowd :) 

23/175/55 chi here 

hoping to find my Mr right here (if possible) 

seek someone with similar states

If interested can view my profile for more info.

Hello You from the other Side!!

I'm an mixed child! Mom's from Arab and Dad's a mixed of Indian and Malay! I'm Local so don't worry..not gonna run away!

I'm 18 standing at the height of 170cm and a weight of 82KG:) I'm still gonna look presentable yo! in the near future:)

I'm a fun,romantic , flex TOP guy who loves to  run, read and Re-sleep hahas. 3Rs

Lookimg for dates, friends, relationship:)

Hit Me Up:):)

line id: vausey1998

Hi Guys

Height : 169

Weight: 89 kgs

Nationality: Singaporean (though I do not look like one)

About myself

Simple, decent in looks, very straight acting and a well-educated. I got a simple job that pays my bills

I do gym but am chubby. Body wise not leanfit or muscular but I do have stamina as I do stamina related activities in the gym and out of the gym

Loving , caring , independent and when in a RS … totally monogamous and basically a good partner.

If you get to know me , you can judge for yourself…

Hobbies

Gym, I cook (if anyone dares to eat ), I am a home body basically. Can be totally domesticated in short.

I love café hoping, shopping, try new and adventurous things, spend time with loved ones and travel overseas

Type of guys I am looking for

He should never judge and take for whom I am physically and rest assured he will be treated well.

Do not treat me like a “bank”. There is nothing more degrading for you than to treat a person like a bank.

Just love me and cherish the relationship and be monogamous and  you might be surprised by the type of awesome relationship you get. I.e is provided you are serious in getting into a proper relationship

1. He must be a TOP. I am a pure BTM though I look like a TOP.

2. Hopefully he is local unless you are a PR and stay in Singapore. I do not believe in long distance relationship as I had 2 and it ended in heart break.

3. He needs to be toned or fit and younger than me. I am not opposed to older guys who look after themselves so older guys can also apply.

4. My guys were all young and somewhat toned or fit so it is a preference. Everyone has preferences so do I

5. Nothing against race or religion so everyone can apply lah J

6. If you are a minor or a liar or on a rebound or unsure and still in touch with your ex then do not message me and waste time.

7. More to be revealed as you message me. Cheers Boys

Height : 173cm

weight : 72kg

Interest: food (obsessed), movie, arts 

Nationality : Singapore 

Sub seeks to be owned by master, who's ideally someone that is into bdsm. Preferably master with place in the East. PM if interested. :)

Visit: rimboi89.tumblr.com

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic