Male HQ

Raw Eggs

-IndoMan-

anyone here like to eat raw eggs? heard that it's good for building muscle ( becos it's high in protein ) , but also heard it contain lots of bacteria that even can cause death. anyone can share experience?

Eggs, cooked or raw have the same nutrient value.

Raw eggs may contain bateria sometimes contaminated from the dirty shell, but light cooking can destroy them easily.

If you are looking for muscle building protein, then its the eggwhite that you should be eating more.

I understand that many bodybuilders sometimes eat more than 20 hardboiled eggs a day!

But they usually discard all the yolks except 1 or 2 as it contain too much fat.

The yolks actually contains lots of vitamins and minerals.

Anyway, eggwhite is the cheapest pure protein available.

Eggs, cooked or raw have the same nutrient value.

Raw eggs may contain bateria sometimes contaminated from the dirty shell, but light cooking can destroy them easily.

If you are looking for muscle building protein, then its the eggwhite that you should be eating more.

I understand that many bodybuilders sometimes eat more than 20 hardboiled eggs a day!

But they usually discard all the yolks except 1 or 2 as it contain too much fat.

The yolks actually contains lots of vitamins and minerals.

Anyway, eggwhite is the cheapest pure protein available.

Cum is actually also very nutritious...if I am not wrong should be full of pure protein too...fresh load filling up my mouth by a hard big cock is delicious...yummy yummy

Guest 3rd party

Cum is actually also very nutritious...if I am not wrong should be full of pure protein too...fresh load filling up my mouth by a hard big cock is delicious...yummy yummy

My Bf will eat at least 5 raw egg white each morning.. to build his muscle.. This also makes him super horny.. and he will want to F**K me at least twice a week and every time he will F**K me twice and cum two times with think cum.

thanks a lot for the link, got many good info from there. but, until now still confuse whether its good for health to eat raw eggs... really afraid of the bacteria inside it..

anyone here eating the cooked eggs for the sake of muscle building? may I know how many eggs needed per day for the beginner?

• Guest locked this topic