Male HQ

Guy Wearing Skirts In My Heartland

Guest Oh!!

Saw a man wearing white skirts and carry lady handbag in my heartland. He walked like woman too. The kopi uncles and aunties were laughing and pointing fingers towards him. He has no make-up and his hair is short like man. I find a strong contrast in his entire dressing and feel like walking up to him and tell him why he must did that. But I felt so malu and just walked away to avoid people recognise me as part of his gayness.

I was thinking after I left the scenes, why? I can understand trans but this man totally did not put on wick or make-up and dared to walked openly in public. Than I thought to myself, it could be chingay party he is going to participate?

I have seen something similar, in an mrt train. This man was wearing a dress. No wig, no makeup. Worse yet, he had a thick moustache.

He seemed to be in a daze, and I didn't want to look anymore. Transvestites are common, people don't really stare at them anymore, but this kind is really rare and naturally attracts attention. Perhaps he was trying to make a statement? A performance artist, perhaps? Haha... I once saw a woman peforming with a moustache and thought she was a man who had implants!

I've seen him at least 2 times. Once in Jurong Point mall. He even wears high heels, polished nails, wear fancy gold rings both ears and fingers and rouge lips. He's rather short and tan. He looks exactly like how a Geyland girl would dress. Maybe he’s already 13 dots, I don't know. He's just not conventional. I felt embarrassed looking at him too but can’t keep my eyes off the sight.

只不过只是...

• Guest locked this topic