Male HQ

Natas Fair

CamperBoy

Guest wet balnket

EEEEks . all the fare to every single place have gone up by 30 % at least,

it is fxxkin expensive to go to Hokkaido or Europe, What used to cover for 12-13 days europe $2900-$3200 can only cover 7-8 days Europe.

Going to Hokkaido for 8 days cost as much as Europe multi city.

The airport taxes is where all the hidden charges lie.

Travel ganets get their earnings from "airport taxes and travel insurance commission.

The cheapest places to go maybe driving up to Malaysia.

LOL

Guest flightgureu

NATAS fair is a scam, do not DO NOT EVER STEP INTO IT.

if u wan cheap airfares to bkk, which by the way is available ALL YEAR ROUND, all you have to do is to visit jetstar.com, tigerairways.com, and airasia.com DAILY. These websites should be the viewed first thing in the morning, and you will not miss any promos.

alternatively you may also wan to sign up for email alerts, but these may come late and by the time you search for tix the best flights may be gone.

with the current jetstar promo, bkk is going for 30.88 one way, a return tix costs 119.76 nett. select offline payment and pat at 7-11, SAM or post office and save 12 on convenience fees. add 15 one way if you need check-in luggage.

do note the cheap fares are usually available only on tue, thurs, sun and sometimes fri. and if you insist on leaving friday and back sunday then you're better off taking thai or cathay which is going for 250 nett now. sq has flights till may 26 for 318 nett.

Its coming! :thumb:

Any of you guys familiar with the airfares system?

Someone mentioned to me, pre natas fares are generally cheaper than those during the fair itself....is it true??

Planning to get a tix to BKK, how much do you think it will cost? :hat:

Guest flightofthewings

use this as a guideline for airfares.

www.airfares.com.sg

pre-natas fares are available across the board, meaning you can book thru the airline's website - usually cheapest cos no agent fees, or anywhere else.

the belief that agents provide cheaper fares is NO LONGER TRUE, as airlines have moved towards direct sales. but always double check, with airfares.com.sg, zuji.com.sg and airline's website to make sure you're not charged 20 or 30 more for the same thing.

the only thing is that with online booking you cannot reserve, ie book without paying. alternatively, you can still go back to airline ie call the reservations team, or agents to do so. However, Air France and KLM do not have a local office so all bookings must be done online. Also, some airlines like Garuda and Lion Air still do not have decent state-of-the-art sites so usually online booking is not available or prices are ridiculous. Thai airways is guilty of the latter too.

Its coming! :thumb:

Any of you guys familiar with the airfares system?

Someone mentioned to me, pre natas fares are generally cheaper than those during the fair itself....is it true??

Planning to get a tix to BKK, how much do you think it will cost? :hat:

NATAS Fair is more for tour package, easy to compare between some agents :wacko:

Airlines tickets are not cheaper. If you see any promotion there and want to buy, go to internet and buy by yourself, it is cheaper withour admission fee.

www.airfares.com.sg is websites to see the promotions of all airlines. After that, cheapest way is booking through internet.

or what you can go is register your email to promotion news in all budget airlines :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

You can make comparison with afew agencies and even get some prices online for references before u decide whom to go to.

Basically get 3 quotes min. Airline services are going to be the same whence agencies will slug it out with price difference and service.

Reference

Zuji

Pricebreakers

Sometime even airlines themselves has their own promotions.

i.e. Creative Tours a subsidary of JAL has excellent packages to Japan and prices are pretty competitive to other agencies. Found that out while helping my bf plan for group travel.

Laughter from the heart is a good medicine.

Client: Ehhhhh! That trigger point really hurts! ..... I see that your master has taught you well, the force is indeed strong with you.

Massage Therapist: Yeah, if only I would use my powers for good instead of the dark side.

• Guest locked this topic