Male HQ

How Many Bw Readers/Contributors Are Also Fridae Members?

beef4beef

Out of curiosity .....  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote for this to be the most pointless poll ever in bw history...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I vote for this to be the most pointless poll ever in bw history...

I agree... what is this about? So what will come out of this? Any reason for this?

Are we all going to post our fridae link? You want my guys4men, Trevvy, Gaydar, f&&&race accounts too?

Edited by chapapa

I agree... what is this about? So what will come out of this? Any reason for this?

Are we all going to post our fridae link? You want my guys4men, Trevvy, Gaydar, f&&&race accounts too?

I totally agree! LOL!

Just popped into my head and was curious to know .... and who knows, it might lead to something else, true blue qualitative research are along these lines :D

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

... Are we all going to post our fridae link? You want my guys4men, Trevvy, Gaydar, f&&&race accounts too?

Hey, you might be right ... there are 25 co-members.

Maybe we should make a list of Fridae accounts and then we can cross pollinate and bring all the other asian members to Singapore :) ... what say the other 23 ppl?

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

• Guest locked this topic