Male HQ

What Should I Do?

gregmate

I've been feeling confused for a very long time and recently started hanging out with this person who is currently attached and have started to develop something for him. should i tell him how i feel even though he's attached and that he thinks im straight?

You have the following options:

1. Tell him how you feel towards him. get it out in the open. Whatever his reactions may be, you will have to accept it. At least it keeps you from wondering the rest of your life the "if only..." You can move on, that is if you can mentally and emotionally.

2. Keep it a secret in order to maintain status quo. Spend the rest of your life wondering the possibilities.

The situation is not so much he is attached, or he thinks you're straight. It is about how you feel honestly about him.

Love. 

Guest guest

You have the following options:

1. Tell him how you feel towards him. get it out in the open. Whatever his reactions may be, you will have to accept it. At least it keeps you from wondering the rest of your life the "if only..." You can move on, that is if you can mentally and emotionally.

2. Keep it a secret in order to maintain status quo. Spend the rest of your life wondering the possibilities.

The situation is not so much he is attached, or he thinks you're straight. It is about how you feel honestly about him.

it happen to me before ,i told to someone i like but was rejected , before that we still have sex but after i mention he try to avoid me and we not even friends now . i tell myself to move on and maybe i could meet another better guy .

I've been feeling confused for a very long time and recently started hanging out with this person who is currently attached and have started to develop something for him. should i tell him how i feel even though he's attached and that he thinks im straight?

Before you even go and tell him how you feel, you better go and sort yourself out first. When you say you are confused, what are you confused about? Being gay? Having feelings for someone attached? What?

Before you want to take the next step go and clear the eye-shit first, then you can see clearly. Otherwise if you walk into a drain, not very glam.

Before you even go and tell him how you feel, you better go and sort yourself out first. When you say you are confused, what are you confused about? Being gay? Having feelings for someone attached? What?

Before you want to take the next step go and clear the eye-shit first, then you can see clearly. Otherwise if you walk into a drain, not very glam.

For his reply, I have to give Slayer a :thumb: & a :clap:

Dear gregmate, imagine you walk up to the cinema's ticket counter and tell the guy: "I am confused and can you tell me which show is good for me. I like horror movie but scared. I like romance drama but afraid its boring. Avater 3D - I'm afraid get dizzy ............................... "

Many times, you yourself is the best person to provide the answer.

Guest omggie

currently attached and have started to develop something for him. should i tell him how i feel even though he's attached and that he thinks im straight?

what were you thinking trying to get involved with someone attached?

Guest guest

what were you thinking trying to get involved with someone attached?

i think si alright to get involve . this is a open market ,and it need two hands to clap. if both click why not.if one sided than forget it.

• Guest locked this topic