Male HQ

Afa Workshop @ Shogun

Guest Shogun

Guest Shogun

Shogun is glad that BW is broad minded to allow adverts to reach out to its members and readers.

So, we would like to take this opportunity to announce this special event on 07 October 2006, this coming saturday.

As most of you may not be aware, the MOH and AFA are working with the gay establishments to promote safe sex among its clients and friends. You would have seen the posters, leaflets and cards on safe sex at our club and also that you are given free condoms and lubricants courtesy of AFA on entry. If not, you can request anythime from the counter.

As part of our responsibility to this safe sex initiative, we are organising a workshop with AFA this coming saturday, the details are:

The Event: AFA/MSM Workshop cum 1069 Show

Date: Saturday 07 Oct 2006

Programmes:

8.00 AFA/MSM Workshop by AFA

8.30 Show & Surprise!

9.00 Light Refreshment cum Quiz and Lucky Draw

Please do come and support this worthly event and have a great times.

www.shogun.com.sg

176 Telok Ayer Street

Singapore 068624

Tel: 6221 0367

sms: 9758 7514

is the event free of charged? or do we have to pay entry to the sauna before attending?

if yes, what are the rates? esp when there are refreshment and lucky draw.

Where got refreshments and lucky draw FOC one, wait long long :whistle:

I believe you have to pay the normal entry fee charges on a Saturday night. Just visit www.shogun.com.sg if you not sure lor! :D

Hi guys, was at shogun today and saw that they are putting up the stage. Seem like it going to be a very exciting event. Cant wait for sat to come.

Anyone going with me?

Mojochub, I wanted to go with you badly but will be going KL on Fri night leh, will be back only on Sun night. Sigh :(

Anyway do tell us about the event after you go hor ;)

• Guest locked this topic