Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

Guest Guest

seriously man dunno how she has the audacity to claim that her songs can spiritually touch lives. what kind of F*cking songs are these? really really throw singaporeans' faces le. :yuk:  pity the church members in CHC, im sure some really wanna be devoted christians, but unfortunately there join the wrong church. ;)

You should listen to her other songs like 飘洋过海, 拥抱, Sun with Love, 她的歌声充满穿透力,曾是许多年轻人最佳的疗伤歌手。

Guest Guest

You should listen to her other songs like 飘洋过海, 拥抱, Sun with Love, 她的歌声充满穿透力,曾是许多年轻人最佳的疗伤歌手。

haha since when :lol:  :lol:?  in your dream :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ?

The reason why people attack Ho is because most of the money goes to her music career! Worse still, she made a loss in making her music album. 

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20130521-424350.html

Put it bluntly, I am intrigued by the way Kong Hee is able to manipulate the masses; ranging from professionals who are educated (yet still blind-followers), to the youths through his words, speech and mind games. From a small Bible group in NUS, to a megachurch. I wonder how his growing years developed him to be such a good speaker, yet manipulative at the same time. 

For those who are following him, I would like to pose these questions to you:

(a) Why did you follow Kong Hee at the first place?

(b) If your purpose is to follow God / Jesus, why can't you follow other orthodox churches (Protestant or Catholic or other non-denominational groups)?

© Is the Prosperity Gospel / Theology in line with Jesus' teachings?

Cheers to all!

Edited by bodybuildMLY

Guest Guest

The reason why people attack Ho is because most of the money goes to her music career! Worse still, she made a loss in making her music album. 

Er, does that justify the vitriolic and abusive attacks on Ho?

People must remember that the church, in funding Ho's secular music career, was doing it pursuant to the Crossover Project, which was a religious mandate of the church.  Ho's secular pop music was meant to reach out to individuals who would otherwise never step within the four walls of a church.

With that understanding, it doesn't matter that she made a loss in her music career, it doesn't matter that the church funded her.  Why?  Because the church knew of and expressly approved of her crossover, and was also supporting her all the way.

Guest Guest

Are you guys hating on Sun Ho, Kong Hee and CHC because of the Singaporean right-wing Christian fundies like Yang Tuck Yoong and Lawrence Khong, etc?

Please, these are 2 separate issues...!  

Go ahead and criticise and demolish Yang Tuck Yoong and Lawrence Khong and all those disgusting moralistic pastors, but please don't hate on someone who just wants to spread warmth and the gospel through her secular pop music?

People must remember that the church, in funding Ho's secular music career, was doing it pursuant to the Crossover Project, which was a religious mandate of the church.  Ho's secular pop music was meant to reach out to individuals who would otherwise never step within the four walls of a church.

With that understanding, it doesn't matter that she made a loss in her music career, it doesn't matter that the church funded her.  Why?  Because the church knew of and expressly approved of her crossover, and was also supporting her all the way.

Interesting eh, really ingrained and indoctrinated individual. Not answering my questions though....my next question is what is the authority of Kong Hee and Ho in having the Crossover Project and using the money for that cause?

Edited by bodybuildMLY

Guest Guest

Are you guys hating on Sun Ho, Kong Hee and CHC because of the Singaporean right-wing Christian fundies like Yang Tuck Yoong and Lawrence Khong, etc?

Please, these are 2 separate issues...!

Go ahead and criticise and demolish Yang Tuck Yoong and Lawrence Khong and all those disgusting moralistic pastors, but please don't hate on someone who just wants to spread warmth and the gospel through her secular pop music?

ya, you are right, spread love spread untill need to go court, impressive .

you may talk to the wall, our heart are not blind.

Guest Guest

Interesting eh, really ingrained and indoctrinated individual. Not answering my questions though....my next question is what is the authority of Kong Hee and Ho in having the Crossover Project and using the money for that cause?

You mean the leaders of a church cannot decide the direction of the church and have no authority to use the church's money?

Guest Guest

So if I make a donation right now you have no basis for any further complaints right?

Come who would like to donate 1 cent to them? 100 people agree I go donate one dollar.

That's how cheap their opinions are.

Aiyoh, you are so cheap!

CHC doesn't need your paltry donation of one dollar.

But if you do donate, remember to post up a scanned copy of your NRIC and the tax-deductible receipt from CHC hor.

We're waiting...

Guest Guest

ya, you are right, spread love spread untill need to go court, impressive .

you may talk to the wall, our heart are not blind.

God forgives you, we are all the children of God :)

You mean the leaders of a church cannot decide the direction of the church and have no authority to use the church's money?

It is not exactly the church's money, as it doesn't mill out cash. The money comes from the masses, hence accountability to the masses still holds. When that happens, you can't spend it at the wimps and fancies. Proper funding and spending has to occur. So back to my question: how does the Crossover Project call to the people to Jesus? And also, what is the authority of the leaders to do the calling? 

Edited by bodybuildMLY

Guest Guest

It is not exactly the church's money, but it doesn't mill out cash. The money comes from the masses, hence accountability to the masses still holds. When that happens, you can't spend it at the wimps and fancies. Proper funding and spending has to occur. So back to my question: how does the Crossover Project call to the people to Jesus? And also, what is the authority of the leaders to do the calling? 

I think you have to get your idea right.  The money comes not from "the masses" but from CHURCH MEMBERS, who expressly approved and endorsed the Crossover.

Guest Guest

It is not exactly the church's money, but it doesn't mill out cash. The money comes from the masses, hence accountability to the masses still holds. When that happens, you can't spend it at the wimps and fancies. Proper funding and spending has to occur. So back to my question: how does the Crossover Project call to the people to Jesus? And also, what is the authority of the leaders to do the calling?

don't need to talk to those who are blindfold, they don't believe in true God but human, waste you energy only, they refuse to believe the fact but what they choose to believe, big shame.

Guest Guest

The church doesn't see why it has to open up its accounts for the whole of Singapore to scrutinise just because of the court case.

Even if there's an investigation, it's between the COC, the police, the church and the members.  The public has no right to question or comment on the current case.

The public's right to comment is limited only to Sun's secular songs and music videos.

Guest Guest

I think you have to get your idea right. The money comes not from "the masses" but from CHURCH MEMBERS, who expressly approved and endorsed the Crossover.

then ask your church members why your king need to go to court, we and god know the answer

Guest Guest

then ask your church members why your king need to go to court, we and god know the answer

Er, since when was Singapore law based on "guilty until proven innocent"?

I think you have to get your idea right.  The money comes not from "the masses" but from CHURCH MEMBERS, who expressly approved and endorsed the Crossover.

I can't believe there are people that are so ....

1) If it was approved, why would the church management have to be so sneaky about it? It was taken from the building fund fyi.

2) The crossover whatever is just a fancy name designed to cover Sun's ambitious pursuits for fame. Ask yourselves this: Does her music seem christian-like in any way? Were there any messages of God in her music? Even if people know about jesus through her, what kind of impression would they have of christianity and jesus through a prancing, scantily clad, fame whoring woman who talks about killing her husband in her songs? 

3) Don't mention her past chinese albums. They are no longer relevant because the building fund was used to support her in making her english album apparently to reach out to english speaking masses. It is doing a very poor job of that.

4) CHC is blatantly ignoring jesus' teachings. Why is there any excuse for this sham of a church to so blatantly ignore the teachings of your god and get away with it so easily?

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:5-8;&version=NIV

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt%206:19-21;&version=NIV

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt%2019:21;&version=NIV

4) CHC is blatantly ignoring jesus' teachings. Why is there any excuse for this sham of a church to so blatantly ignore the teachings of your god and get away with it so easily?

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:5-8;&version=NIV

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt%206:19-21;&version=NIV

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt%2019:21;&version=NIV

Gray, I don't think these people will answer you. They go to their "church" and may clutch the Bible under their armpits, but they don't even understand what they are reading or suppose to be reading. They will use verses that suit their needs and beliefs and take them out of context like that popular verse in Malachi which they used time and again (not knowing that God was punishing them for their transgression and won't give them any sustenance unless they gave alms / tithe to the Temple for the poor to eat)

That is why my questions above are not answered.

Cheers!!

Guest Hong Kee

Crossover = behave like a cheap prostitute to highlight the Word of the Lord Jesus Christ to the unbelieving masses?

My pet dog on heat thrusts her hips like Sun Ho in that music video. That kind of hip thrusting is associated with bitches and other animals on heat. So is a hardon supposed to lead the faithful into her church?

Anyway, a half naked wrinkly old prune isn't gonna give any one an erection, unless you are into MILFs.

She portrays herself as a scary witchy caricature of the Asian stereotype. What a delusion! Give me Jessica Sanchez any day. 

Guest Neutral

Alright enough already.

Enough of the mean-spirited persecution of Sun and co.

She has strayed by doing that music video. Get over it already, it's so 2007.

The woman has followed up with a pretty decent song called Fancy Free with positive energizing lyrics.

After the scandal broke she has returned to church to lead worship which she is still doing.

Why can't you guys just live and let live?

Why must you guys keep rubbing salt into her wound?

Does that make you a better person?

Let it go already.

Alright enough already.

Enough of the mean-spirited persecution of Sun and co.

The woman has followed up with a pretty decent song called Fancy Free with positive energizing lyrics.

After the scandal broke she has returned to church to lead worship which she is still doing.

Why can't you guys just live and let live?

Why must you guys keep rubbing salt into her wound?

Does that make you a better person?

Let it go already.

Hardly being neutral, well I won't want some GEISHA who wear nothing except an orange, mid-rift baring top and hot pants to lead a prayer in front of a whole congregation.

She has moral issues, and I dare her to wear the same outfit in front of the whole congregation. I bet she won't dare. Then again, according to CHC, it is okay to do so for "Crossover Project"....

Edited by bodybuildMLY

Guest Hun So

Crossover = behave like a cheap prostitute to highlight the Word of the Lord Jesus Christ to the unbelieving masses?

My pet dog on heat thrusts her hips like Sun Ho in that music video. That kind of hip thrusting is associated with bitches and other animals on heat. So is a hardon supposed to lead the faithful into her church?

Anyway, a half naked wrinkly old prune isn't gonna give any one an erection, unless you are into MILFs.

Eh eh eh, you don't insult prostitute ok?!? No prostitute I saw has got horsey face like hers.

I have a dog, and I will NEVER compare my precious dog to that HO.

Prune is good for you, but a half naked wrinkly old something something is not, so cannot put them in same category.

But otherwise I fully agree with you.

haha, read this, from  a donor to CHC

source:  http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/05/25/reader-feels-angry-to-have-donated-18k-to-chc/

Reader feels angry to have donated $18K to CHC

chc11-300x225.jpg?9d7bd4I was dumb in 2006

to have donated $18k for the CHC building fund.

I was jobless then for a short period and had received a retrenchment compensation, and attended this church. I was taken to believe that the more you give, God will give and what I have received from my retrenchment, supposedly for rainy days during my jobless time, I gave part of this to the church.

I eventually found a job in 4 months but I left the church, then feeling something really uncomfortable, also guilty of not giving more or giving all I have. It is so demonic that you got to fight each day between giving or not giving. It’s like shouldering a guilt and being ashamed of keeping your money like it doesn’t belong to you.

It takes me years to finally set myself free after being brainwashed. I was very fortunate that I did not give away all my money least my family and two young children would have to suffer.

Now, I wish I could get the donated money back and channel it to another church. I feel very lousy and bad to have seen how these money was spent and siphoned. Worse, knowing that my money is used for the ‘China Wine’, half naked pastor wife dancing with provocative acts… it’s a sick sick sick feeling. Now I felt guilty the other way, that I have made the donation.

Like many Christians, I have initially felt like keeping quiet but I just can’t!! The more was revealed each day during the trial, the more angry I got. The more I see they defend the charges, the more I feel disgusted. If the crossover is righteous, why making all these stupid, evil acts to hide, distort the events, deliberately creating so much smoke and hideous acts to conceal?

Morale compass

Oh please, the whole thing is so 1990s, when all these big megachurch millionaire leaders in the US were busted for cheating their followers out of millions of dollars, or were caught in sex scandals, usually both combined. Of course they plenty of excuses on how, despite all appearances, it was all being done for the benefit of the church, or the Good Lord was tempting them.

Very few judges or juries hearing these cases believed them and many went to prison. Of ourse the more deluded of their followers could not bring themselves to believe that their Great Leader had done anything wrong.

Singapore is always so behind the times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_involving_American_evangelical_Christians

well this is megachurch experience

again source:  http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/05/25/the-megachurch-experience/

The Megachurch Experience

mchurch.png?9d7bd4

* illustration only

Anyone who has even been to a megachurch performance will recognise what I’m describing.

Have you ever been a wide eyed newbie going to a megachurch?

It’s quite impressive. Hundreds of people queuing, laughing, excited to go in and see the performance. You become impressed with the venue, how organized it all seems, the very air is electric with anticipation. Very Singaporean - Free show! Music, lights, action! 

There is soft soothing background music as you sit and wait for things to start with your friends and it kinda lulls you into a relaxed state. You look around the stadium/hall/church and unconsciously you think “Wow, there must be something here for all these people to be here too.”

As the hall fills near capacity, a man hops onto the stage grinning, pretty good looking and greets the cheering crowd.

“Hello my brothers and sisters!” He yells. Unnoticed the music also elevates behind him and the stage is bright, suddenly well lit and he…. well he looks good! 

“Come on” he says. “Lets singing a happy song!”

Oh it’s so easy. The rhythm changes the beat picks up. Look! Words on screen to sing by even if you dunno what you are saying. Christ? Jesus? Save? Love? Peace? Joy? Wow sounds good. Sounds powerful… I want.

An attractive couple bounces on stage to lead the next song. A choir of young, cute people backs up their singing from behind. Their voices are great and they look really happy.

People are jumping up and down, arms outstretched eyes closed singing at the top of their lungs. This is great! It is just like a rock concert. It reminds you of Aerosmith but with singalong words on screen. 

As each song is sung along, you start to notice that everyone is swaying, their bodies moving to a relaxed state, slightly glassy-eyed from the concerted and group felt emotions. You could sell them anything at this point.

The effect of music, lights and a strong herd mentality is hard to resist. 

The songs end with a emotional, slow, heartfelt ballad to god to forgive our restless hearts and thoughts; how weak we are and how we so so so So need him. 

You hear people mumbling beside you, eyes squeezed close, tearing up, pouring out their angst and releasing all their frustrations and pain from the week, desperately wanting to believe that someone, anyone, or anything will hear them once, just this one time, this one moment in time…

A senior member of the church now bounces on stage amidst a lot of hallelujah-ing and praising in jesus name thing. They talk about how we should be thankful and grateful that we have God to guide our lives,  while soft, calm music plays in the background. It’s kinda like the high-fiving in the name of the Lord segment.

Let me explain the relevance of referring to the music all the time. Suffice to say, music is an extremely powerful tool when you want to motivate people. (Think of when you get all emotional and want to cry during a poignant sad scene when watching a movie; or get excited during a tension filled action sequence on screen.. Now watch those same scenes without the music and you will get it)

If you feel at this point that you needed guidance and that’s what you came to this mega church for, this is all extremely appealing.

Depending on the schedule of the performance (yes mega churches are about performances) it’s ‘eat the body and blood of your god’ time. Very solemnly ministered with soothing music again and serious wishing from the religious facilitator.

Yums.

There, we feel so much better. We’ve been blessed, filled with holy stuff and all is well in our world!

Now that you’re in a great mood, perhaps you’d like to make a small (or large) tax deductible donation to the church new building/missions/pastor’s wife’s failing music career/etc?

Nets/cash/cheque/credit card accepted btw, just to make it easy for you. If you don’t pay, god won’t sway the world in your favor… Happy music continuously plays in the background.

Got the dough, so now the music rises to an upbeat tune and the star performer is about to appear. 

Ah the successful, handsome pastor. Orator of god’s word, deeply knowledgable (apparently) of how to explain the bible (the bits that they like) and explain it to you in an entertaining, non intrusive, non offensive way. Witty, affable, charming and very focused. Gotta love him.

Don’t you feel so good. There must be something in this for so many people to pay rapt attention to this prophet of a god. (Well they just paid for to be entertained. Luckily he’s quite a good performer)

Never mind. You don’t have to wonder about the fact that he’s making references from a book edited and written from scrolls from the middle east about a dark skin Jewish guy who claimed he was both god and the son of a god, who then was a zombie, disappeared and never reappeared again, to an audience of mainly Chinese and mostly Asian people…

It all makes perfect sense! He is and must be god! All these paying folks here every Sunday (and sometimes Saturday) can’t be wrong! And I am soooooo lucky I managed to find him here. 

To thunderous applause he ends his presentation for the week. Wow that’s one great orator and kinda cute too. 
It’s time to end the segment and the gathering on a high.
“Let’s stand up and praise the god for all good things! You deserve it and you should get it and prosper!”

Choirs and all key singers then lead the hall in several rousing songs with great rock beats and foot stomping danceable tunes. Faces flushed with temporary happiness and relief that they have once again touched something that helps them deal with the world, life and everything else. 

Thanks megachurch.. You did it again. 

Until next week, I’ll bring my cheque book.

Marcus

1. Was the crossover justified? In that sense, anything can be used for self gain It can be a stock broker to reach out to companies and investors, I can be a stripper to target those who would never had gone into the four walls of the church. It could be a hawker using food.
2. Why was the crossover project only for ONE member, not for a group. This is so obviously skewed towards Sun Ho
3. Why did Kong Hee stay in the sentosa cove unit, and Sun Ho in Hollywood while members sold houses and donated retrenchment benefits to the church

To answer your question #3. It is simple. A fool and their money are easily parted.

1. Was the crossover justified? In that sense, anything can be used for self gain It can be a stock broker to reach out to companies and investors, I can be a stripper to target those who would never had gone into the four walls of the church. It could be a hawker using food.
2. Why was the crossover project only for ONE member, not for a group. This is so obviously skewed towards Sun Ho
3. Why did Kong Hee stay in the sentosa cove unit, and Sun Ho in Hollywood while members sold houses and donated retrenchment benefits to the church

I haven't been able to catch up with the CHC scandal, but as one who used to go to the church (and yes, used to donate money there), I could confirm that Kong Hee promote the music career of his wife a lot in the church, even when it had no relevance to the promotion of Christianity at all. Whether he and she have changed by now is not within the scope of my knowledge.

Guest Guest

maybe for the church members, most of their social lives are revolved around there, they make good friends there or some of them might have found support there when they were low last time (can be from other members not the pastors), thats why they cant afford to leave the church or cant bear to leave the church. esp those working adults, its very hard to start their 'social lives' all over again.

At least someone answered your questions, mine nobody bothers...hehehe. I wonder how many of those followers (especially the educated ones) ensure that what Kong Hee preached is aligned to Jesus' teachings in their Bible.

I am not a Christian, but I am sure that whatever Christians believe in, must be aligned with their sacred texts as a form of measurement. 

maybe for the church members, most of their social lives are revolved around there, they make good friends there or some of them might have found support there when they were low last time (can be from other members not the pastors), thats why they cant afford to leave the church or cant bear to leave the church. esp those working adults, its very hard to start their 'social lives' all over again.

I think I gotta agree with you on this, but on the other hand, we need to be critical at the same time. We ought to follow those who are on the right path, rather than follow blindly. A true believer of God won't feel lonely, as (s)he knows that God is the best of Friend and Comfort in the times of happiness and needs. If we remember Him always, He will remember us in our difficult times. 

So, there is a better company out there than CHC followers. Anyway, the Lord is not the same as the Chinese Prosperity God. He does gives wealth, which may be a reward, a test or a curse. How many nations He destroyed by giving them wealth, only to take the wealth back almost immediately. It happened in the ancient times, as well as this century.

SO think everyone.

Guest Guest

I think I gotta agree with you on this, but on the other hand, we need to be critical at the same time. We ought to follow those who are on the right path, rather than follow blindly. A true believer of God won't feel lonely, as (s)he knows that God is the best of Friend and Comfort in the times of happiness and needs. If we remember Him always, He will remember us in our difficult times. 

So, there is a better company out there than CHC followers. Anyway, the Lord is not the same as the Chinese Prosperity God. He does gives wealth, which may be a reward, a test or a curse. How many nations He destroyed by giving them wealth, only to take the wealth back almost immediately. It happened in the ancient times, as well as this century.

SO think everyone.

Me wanna see pure lighta!

Guest Sucking Cash cows dry

Another stupid dumb statement which shows you have no knowledge whatsoever of Sun's Mandopop career.

She did release a few Mandarin songs after China Wine.  Don't be lazy and go check them up instead of shooting your cheebye mouth off here.

She released a few mandarin song after, but who would buy that?

Oh

nevermind,

she have a private army of cash cows.

Guest lightalighta pants on fire

Me wanna see pure lighta!

Oh noes Arsonist.

repeat after me to stop the bad guys

Arsonist no arson,

Arsonist no arson

now you say it.

Didn't do your homework, still want to shoot off your cheebye mouth!  Aiyoh, xia suay leh!

Is this what the mosque taught you?

Well, here we are discussing the legitimacy of the Ho using the money for Crossover Project, and why are you still humping on her music career?

Anyway, in Singapore, Muslims go to mosques not like how Christian go to churches. We can go to any mosque in any area, but CHC members don't go to Catholic Churches on weekends. And mosque is just a building, it doesn't teach me anything

If this is what you called " Super Star "

庭上爆出,何耀珊出一张专辑,亏损高达1437万。

而这笔巨额亏损,是由印尼富商哈纳菲“填补”,还钱给艺人管理公司Xtron。

城市丰收教会创办人兼牧师康希(48岁)、管委会副主席陈一平(40岁)、管委会会员林岭恒(45岁)、原投资经理周英汉(52岁)、前财务经理黄玉音(36岁)和财务经理陈绍云(37岁)涉嫌串谋失信公款,昨天进入第4天审讯时,辩方昨午盘问控方证人许丽亲时,爆出一封电邮的内容。

许丽亲在教会工作期间是黄玉音下属,后来加入Xtron,负责账目等事务。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Ting-Shang-Liang-Bao-He-Yao-Shan-Chu-Zhuan-Ji-Yu-1437Mo-167452

出专辑烧掉2000万

5人签字保证捧何耀珊到底

何耀珊出专辑烧掉2000万元,5人之前签字保证,要多少给多少,捧何耀珊到底!

这两份在2007年8月签的担保书,一份是哈纳菲以个人名义签的,保证承担何耀珊“跨界计划”的任何损失,包括专辑及进军美国等事项。一份是康希、陈一平、周英汉与许少毅4人联名,给哈纳菲做担保。

也就是说,“跨界计划”有双重担保,哈纳菲承担计划的所有损失;4人承担哈纳菲的损失,等于是得到5个人的全力资助。

控方因此要Xtron前董事许少毅解释,为何要哈纳菲签名担保。许少毅表示,哈纳菲非常支持跨界计划,亏损也愿承担,在教会内是广为人知的事,因为康希曾在教会礼拜时公布消息,签名担保只是“书面”文件。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Chu-Zhuan-Ji-Shao-Diao-2000Mo-5Ren-Qian-Zi-Bao-Zheng-Peng-He-Yao-Shan-Dao-Di-167814

Guest Hun So

Anyway, in Singapore, Muslims go to mosques not like how Christian go to churches. We can go to any mosque in any area, but CHC members don't go to Catholic Churches on weekends. And mosque is just a building, it doesn't teach me anything

Spot on!

And Buddhists can go to any temple they want without being asked to 'give, give until tears come out from your eyes". Roll eyes.

As much as I feel sorry for those who donated a lot and then regret the donation (money that they can donate to the poor and ACTUALLY helping them),  I'll have to say it

serves them right for being so blind in the first place. Many are secretly banging the walls now for having done that, but of course they do not admit so as not to lose face or being called stupiak.

It's ironic how karma works in this case.

Guest Guest

If this is what you called " Super Star "

庭上爆出,何耀珊出一张专辑,亏损高达1437万

wow, Superstar leh, her album still cannot sell?  or just that her followers did not buy enough to cover the loses ? 

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.