Male HQ

Indonesian Crowned The Asia'S Biggest Loser

Guest ahha

Guest iz_ariays

i think he really became a loser. Look at him, from being good-looking and delicious to being scrawny and quite an ugly skeleton.. he must have lost alot of fans along the way. HAHAHA!!

Guest watcher

i think he really became a loser. Look at him, from being good-looking and delicious to being scrawny and quite an ugly skeleton.. he must have lost alot of fans along the way. HAHAHA!!

You will find many people who don't agree with the winner of TBLA. Most of the comments is that he looks very unhealthy and weak. If you watched the finale, you can see that he is physically very weak and struggling. When the trainers didn't say anything... it said a lot. If he had looked good the trainers would have raved and shouted over his weightloss. Instead they were very subdued, I think they were concerned over his health but could not say anything. Not healthy weight loss at all.

After reading the link I felt that the show is inherently flawed - they seemed to place more importance on the amount of weight lost, and not how the quality of life and physical health has improved towards the end of the show. Carlos look a lot healthier (eh, sexier too heh) than David - David looks like a withered, anorexic mess while Carlos still have some muscles in him.

Looks like this world is inclined to size zero models - now no longer restricted to female runway models eh?

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

• Guest locked this topic