Male HQ

Gd Frd's Bf

Guest WOLF

No, because I value my friendship with my close friend. Even if they are in an open relationship, I don't want to do anything to jeopadise that relationship or hurt my friend in any way.

Any other answer will suggest that you are not a honourable man. In which case, you probably deserve to be with that slut bf who cannot keep his c**b** shut. :angry:

OK, get what you guys mean, but make it this way, if you attach, is it right or will you guys still flirt behind your bf sometimes? so is that consider honourable man? what different between hurting your close friend & your Lover?

Guest by stander

hi wolf

when a person is attached and still wan to flirt, he usually do it low key to avoid being discovered. To flirt with bf's close friend simply make it easier to be detected. If he wants to take risk and u prepared to forgo yr friendship, then go ahead. U guys can decide for yourself.

consider the follow scenarios:

1. you slept with him, sex was good, continue the sex, gd fren finds out = lose a gd fren

2. you slept with him, sex was bad, you couldnt bear to see him again, aviod gd fren = lose a gd fren

3. you slept with him, sex was good, he break off with your gd fren to be with you = lose a gd fren

4. you slept with him, sex was bad, he told your gd fren not to go out with you = lose a gd fren

get the point?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Just wonder if your close friend's bf want to have sex with you w/o your close frd notice,will you do so if he is your type?

you said 'close friend'? i think you've got your answer there already. :B)

Guest Guest_loner

a close friend is hard to come by.

till the end you only got yourself to blame.

you will have guilt conscious .

my advise is STAY AWAY.

There are many grey areas in life where it may not be easy to differentiate what is right and what is wrong, However, there are certain principles that we cannot escape. One of these is "cause and effect". Our actions are like ripples that have ramifying effects. If you are prepared to face whatever consequences that resulted from your behaviour, by all means go ahead. But if you don't like what others do onto you, then you should not do the same onto others. What goes around comes around.

Wolf.. I'm disturbed that you're actually questioning the notion twice. I think the answers from the guys here are reasonable. There's no black or white. And I grudgingly admit that sometimes, even though we are attached, we may still fool around. But it is always with extreme discretion because regardless whatever the situation may be, we NEVER want to hurt the people we care about. I think that should be the basic tenet.

If you consciously sleep with your best fren's bf, I think you can dump discretion aside.. things WILL unfold sooner or later. And someone will be VERY hurt. If I'm that fren of yours, I don't think you're worth my while.

And I say it with personal experience. Put yourself in the shoes of your fren and stop thinking with your dick. Guys who consciously do that are SCUM.

• 3 weeks later...
Why not all 3 jump into bed together?

:D

andi69, I don't think is funny, unless you can share your lover with orthers & do the same thing as what you say, else don't make such statement

OK, get what you guys mean, but make it this way, if you attach, is it right or will you guys still flirt behind your bf sometimes? so is that consider honourable man? what different between hurting your close friend & your Lover?

I guess none of us would want to hurt our lover or close friends in any ways. That is if u love them.

The important thing is not about who u are hurting, but more of do you want to hurt them. If you choose to hurt either ur bf or close friend, that's ur choice, cos you are the one losing them not us.

temptation always there

just weigh consequence, just be prepared to lose this friend

my date been sleeping with my good friend. Only thing i am angry with is not my date but my friend.

we are just friends now, no more prefrix "good"

i have not kept in touch with my date anymore.

Why not all 3 jump into bed together?

andi69, I don't think is funny, unless you can share your lover with orthers & do the same thing as what you say, else don't make such statement

not funny at all.. but i can say is frds are frds.. lovers are lovers.. dont mess together

258yvky.jpg

close frend 's bf.....

So whats the objective in getting yourself involved......

The answer to this question is subjective....unless that bf is also fond of you, as in he start to shift his love towards you....in anycase...there is no reason to jepardise a frend especially in the emotional way...

cheers

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic