Male HQ

Jogging In The Park

Frogprince

Recently i have developed a new interest, that's jogging in my neighbourhood park at 10 pm.. It will be deserted and dark by then.. After jogging for a while i will have the urge to remove my shorts and start jerking off at one of the bench.. It's quite erotic as you are jerking off in the public with the shorts removed. the feeling of being afraid of getting caught and the sensation of cumming is great... (best if i was seen by a male jogger) :D Wonder if there is like minded people in here..

I think it's the thrill that excites you!

Remember when I was in my twenties.... I got so horny and tried to masterbate in the HDB lift when no other people is in it! In old days the lift do not have the window and stops only at 1, 6 and 10 floor. I did that a few times and cum in the lift and got so excited!!

People must be cursing when they found sticky substances in the lift!! heheh!

Jerking off in public is VERY erotic.

I would do that, but not in an exhibitionist way.

But honestly, I don't dare. Although I've jerked off in a swimming pool shower area before. And it was a few years back, when the shower was still open concept. Was about 9 on a weekday and it was empty at that time.

I was showering nude halfway when a guy came in and showered on the opposite side. I started jerking off, discreetly, though... and came. It was totally erotic.

bukit panjang has a lot of discreet places...

i've been jogging regularly and yes... there are some interesting things one can do alone... or with someone every now and then.

and i have to admit.

the shiok factor is x10~!!!

but of course riskier too because when you don't plan for it, you also won't have condoms and lube around... so i'd just stick to something thats not too... erm... much for both parties...

but then... the only gripe is after doing it, legs too tired to jog back... and feels so sleepy...

<_<

I used to jerk off on the double deck bus during the late hours. It's so open yet cannot be seen as i was at the last row and the passenger is in the front rows. Think that's quite exciting. (i do clean the mess after that)

Guess all these stuff excites me... No sure if i am an exhibitionist, maybe i just a guy that enjoys thrills. :rolleyes:

I used to jerk off on the double deck bus during the late hours. It's so open yet cannot be seen as i was at the last row and the passenger is in the front rows. Think that's quite exciting. (i do clean the mess after that)

Guess all these stuff excites me... No sure if i am an exhibitionist, maybe i just a guy that enjoys thrills. :rolleyes:

Well, the new buses now had been installed with some cameras, so be careful now .... I ever did too some years ago with a friend :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I get totally turned on by exhibitionism... i have jerked off in many places too. Once I was jogging in the neighbourhood park with my alsatian... met a cute jogger, eyes caught each others glances.. we went to the bush, i tied my dog to a bench nearby and we sucked each other off... it was super... came all over the ground and left it...

XMEN - were the national stadium shower room very cruisy in the 1980s ? what about now ? any reports ?

You bet. Was one of the best place around to cruise as national stadium was once regarded as the sports icon arena during the 80s. Over the years, just dead place now.

Used to be in the dragonboat team.. And we often go to national stadium to shower.. Cool place as there is always cute guys from either the polytechnic or uni (dragon boaters) showering. The sad part is that there is doors for each cubicle. :swear: I still prefer the toilet at the Kallang basin where the dragon boats are kept.. Showered there with the dragon boaters, it small and open concept and they are quite open about showering naked. I have a hard time trying to steal glances and to maintain unerected.

Does anyone jog next to the canal at sembawang?

i'm still looking for joggers who go there.. for regular bj sessions (after jogging) at the underground carpark at 469 nearby. pm if interested. :)

• Guest locked this topic