Male HQ

Double Entry Aka Fucked By 2 Cock + Tips On Receiving Double Penetration (Compiled)

beef4beef

• 7 months later...

Gachi, maybe he suffere from performance anxiety... Kekeke... Anyway task completed for the btm... hahaha

Junxiang, always safe...

Wait... Using condom for this doesn't mean you are safe. when two condom rub together, it create friction thus breaking the condom. It is as good as doing raw. Doesn't mean I encourage to do raw...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

was tempted to try being the top n the btm during double entry....

Haha, can I try being the btm for both of you?

Anyway I have tried being double fxxked on a few occasions, and double fxxking someone else a few times too. I would say that it is more of a pleasure for the btm than the top. For tops, you will just feel that the hole is tighter and the unusual sensation of feeling another cock squeezing in the same hole as the one you are using.

• 3 weeks later...

Double fxxk is one of those things that looks better in pxxn that in practice.

#1. You need length. I mean for the tops. Using the standard method, the top lying face up should be at least 6 inches.

#2. Most people do the position with one top lying face up method. There's another but requires too much equipment ... and there's a third but you need another two people as "stage hands".

#3. It really isn't as fun as it seems for the tops. The top "on top" using standard method has the better deal.

#4. It can be fxxking painful - please. It takes a super hungry bottom with erm good relaxation skills. Or ummm shall we say pharmaceutical assistance. If you watch pxxn with double penetration ... there're aren't many where the bottom, no matter how good an actor, is genuinely enjoying it. First timers - it may not happen, but be prepared to bleed.

#5. It takes some skill and experience. Issue is one cock keeps slipping out, unless the top "on top" knows what he's doing.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Double fxxk is one of those things that looks better in pxxn that in practice.

#1. You need length. I mean for the tops. Using the standard method, the top lying face up should be at least 6 inches.

#2. Most people do the position with one top lying face up method. There's another but requires too much equipment ... and there's a third but you need another two people as "stage hands".

#3. It really isn't as fun as it seems for the tops. The top "on top" using standard method has the better deal.

#4. It can be fxxking painful - please. It takes a super hungry bottom with erm good relaxation skills. Or ummm shall we say pharmaceutical assistance. If you watch pxxn with double penetration ... there're aren't many where the bottom, no matter how good an actor, is genuinely enjoying it. First timers - it may not happen, but be prepared to bleed.

#5. It takes some skill and experience. Issue is one cock keeps slipping out, unless the top "on top" knows what he's doing.

Haha sound so experienced , u try b4? Lol

Double fxxk is one of those things that looks better in pxxn that in practice. #1. You need length. I mean for the tops. Using the standard method, the top lying face up should be at least 6 inches. #2. Most people do the position with one top lying face up method. There's another but requires too much equipment ... and there's a third but you need another two people as "stage hands". #3. It really isn't as fun as it seems for the tops. The top "on top" using standard method has the better deal. #4. It can be fxxking painful - please. It takes a super hungry bottom with erm good relaxation skills. Or ummm shall we say pharmaceutical assistance. If you watch pxxn with double penetration ... there're aren't many where the bottom, no matter how good an actor, is genuinely enjoying it. First timers - it may not happen, but be prepared to bleed. #5. It takes some skill and experience. Issue is one cock keeps slipping out, unless the top "on top" knows what he's doing.

hey good to know, thanks man

I remember a double penetration session.

Sure I wasn't in it but the guys who did sure did a good job of recalling it for me.

It was 2 tops and 1 btm. (obviously)

One of the tops who is my friend has a seriously long dick. Me thinks 7.5" or more.

The btm seemed to put on a poker face after the session.

No bleeding from what I heard but even seasoned btms cringe when they play with my friend..

• 8 months later...

Just curious about this double dicks in the ass thing.

Do the dicks involve need to be at least over 7inches?

How many positions are there to it?

Must the bottom be loose?

Any side effects? Loose bowels?

Personal stories anyone?

Tried it when I was younger... it is more novelty then enjoyable

- nope need not over 7 inches, but yes length does matter, another impt point is both top need to be on the hard side

- usually only one position, btm sit on top A, btm bend over to expose his ass to Top B, Top B enter doggie

- Btm will have to be well prepared, not to the extent of loose, but able to handle average thickness x2

- I dont recall the btm had any side effect, but as said, it is for novelty sake, limited action as all trio locked down in the position.

- For the top, since we all use condom (a must though) we can only felt the rubbing of condom inside

in short this is those "been there done that" stunts, it is fxxking tiring (puns intended) and lack the satisfaction of fxxking

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Tried it once as the two who seem to know each other well invited me..i was the top lying down while the bottom sit on my dick. When the second top enter him as described by the position indicated by posts above,

the sensation was so overwhelming. Think i cum in less than 30 seconds as i couldn't control the other Top's action. So a word of advice, if you are the top lying down..make sure u tell the other top to control his speed if you are close.

The bottom's anus felt so damn tight as the other guy was thick and long. A very interesting experience for me.

I hv tried but being a top haha. A bottom sat and rocked on me while another top squeezed his rod into his hole by his back. He screamed and moaned initially, I could feel the insertion of a dick which is pressing tightly against mine. While the other guy was fxxking him, all I could feel was his dick was sliding on mine. Some friction felt as rubber against rubber. The bottom seems to hv enjoyed and moaned loudly. Guess bottoms would feel much more when double entry is concerned :)

• 1 year later...
Guest guest 2

I really salute these receivers of DP. I cant even take in one average size dick up my ass for too long, and these guys can take two. Clap clap!

Just a suggestion, you may want to wear ass plug throughout the day to loosen your manhole as much as possible. And pls google for more info on DP.

Usually the guy with the longer dick will come in in doggie position while the guy with the not so long dick with be in lying position when the bottom will sit on him. Perhaps other guys do it differently and it works. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.