Male HQ

Lomography

rayner

Salutations to all !!

Any BWers here owns a LOMO camera and is into LOMOGRAPHY?

I own a exclusive limited edition Fisheye No. 2 camera and had recently received a Holga CFN 120(Blue)as a birthday gift.

Being a novice to LOMOGRAPHY,I had stopped taking LOMO pictures cuz I was not satisfied with my previous "works".

The recent gift kinda reminded me that I have not been taking pictures with my first LOMO for a while already...

Any BWers care to exchange/share more tips and tricks with me on the two LOMOs(I've mentioned above)?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i have the Coloursplash...i think its such a fun camera..still learning how to use it though. haha.

any tips for mine?

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

Issue now is... Who's gonna share with us tips and tricks on our respective LOMOs?

I've never used a ColorSplash nor Holga 120 before, hence can't share much... *sighs*

I do know that the 120mm fim can be purchased at FotoHub @ Beach Road.

I don't know about other venues cuz all my photography and stuffs are done at FotoHub. :)

haha..true.

have you tried getting the 120mm film from Peninsula Plaza. there's a shop there that sell lomo cameras as well.

Guest gorgeous

Salutations to all !!

Any BWers here owns a LOMO camera and is into LOMOGRAPHY?

I own a exclusive limited edition Fisheye No. 2 camera and had recently received a Holga CFN 120(Blue)as a birthday gift.

Being a novice to LOMOGRAPHY,I had stopped taking LOMO pictures cuz I was not satisfied with my previous "works".

The recent gift kinda reminded me that I have not been taking pictures with my first LOMO for a while already...

Any BWers care to exchange/share more tips and tricks with me on the two LOMOs(I've mentioned above)?

Hi ,

I got a holga , 135BC. Just Started taking some shots, i am trying to see how good those pictures will turn out. yet to complete one roll.

Cheers,

Only gorgeous

let me make this thread more lively. hopefully some gurus can answer my genuine questions if you understand what im talking about. :P

1: can i take 'half' multiple exposures? meaning i roll the film halfway after i take the first shot. then i take another shot, exposing the second half of the first shot.

2: will multipole exposure of day and night time work? like i take one shot during the day, then wait till night i take another shot. i know it is definitely possible to take the shot, but i want to know if anyone has tried it and did it work out?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: and i heard burlington square also got sell 120mm right? or no?

speaking out of turn

let me make this thread more lively. hopefully some gurus can answer my genuine questions if you understand what im talking about. :P

1: can i take 'half' multiple exposures? meaning i roll the film halfway after i take the first shot. then i take another shot, exposing the second half of the first shot.

2: will multipole exposure of day and night time work? like i take one shot during the day, then wait till night i take another shot. i know it is definitely possible to take the shot, but i want to know if anyone has tried it and did it work out?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: and i heard burlington square also got sell 120mm right? or no?

im not sure abt the holga but i think its a lot of trial and error. my fren has a holga though and she experimented with it and the pics turned out great. you can try rolling the film halfway and then take another shot and see how tat turns out first.

Guest gorgeous

im not sure abt the holga but i think its a lot of trial and error. my fren has a holga though and she experimented with it and the pics turned out great. you can try rolling the film halfway and then take another shot and see how tat turns out first.

yes - thats what i did .. snap 1st shoot , spin the film half and a quarter and snap again.. to super impose one shot with another. as i am still experiencing my 1st roll of film. have yet to see results. will share more.. i am a newbie here ;o)

yes - thats what i did .. snap 1st shoot , spin the film half and a quarter and snap again.. to super impose one shot with another. as i am still experiencing my 1st roll of film. have yet to see results. will share more.. i am a newbie here ;o)

tat sounds good. i like the effect tat the holga created.

we should all meet up and share with each other our lomo pics.

There are many techniques in Lomography.. You can either try multiple exposure (without winding the film to the next frame) or try cross-processing (x-pro). Cross-pro means you shoot in slides (positive film) and develop using negative process. But you can't do otherwise (x-pro from neg to pos). TripleD at Burllington Sq offers such services @ reasonable rate.

Edited by MobyDick

• 2 weeks later...

Let me revive this thread a little.

My first attempt!

Quite a failure, but nonetheless, here you go. shot on 120mm neg. (slide film attempt coming up!)

not all the pics are in. some are either private or just too bad(not saying that these photos are any good here.

me.

d1010001.jpg

d1010002.jpg

d1010003.jpg

d1010007.jpg

d1000001.jpg

d1000002.jpg

d1000003.jpg

d1000004.jpg

d1000005.jpg

d1000006.jpg

d1000010.jpg

d1000011.jpg

d1000012.jpg

that's all!

flames and constructuve comments welcome :lol:

speaking out of turn

Guest asperger

Let me revive this thread a little.

My first attempt!

Quite a failure, but nonetheless, here you go. shot on 120mm neg. (slide film attempt coming up!)

flames and constructuve comments welcome :lol:

sorry, i not pro so can t give any intelligent advice. just wanna let you know that i just developed my first roll of holga 120mm . . . my pics are even worse. so, yours aren t that bad, so keep trying. had a colleague looked at pics and some suggestions he gave me, that may be applicable. just for reference, ya?

(1) need for stronger sunlight conditions

(2) need for firmer hold; holga shakes way more than regular cams

(3) when rolling film to next exposure, need to centre it more carefully

these were what he said re: my shots. see if they apply? :)

• Guest locked this topic