Male HQ

Making Love to a Woman

Guest Guest

Any guys have experienced fxxking a chee bye ? heard most gals just lie on the bed like a dead cropse just waiting for the guy to arouse her. share your experiences............ :D

Any guys have experienced fxxking a chee bye ? heard most gals just lie on the bed like a dead cropse just waiting for the guy to arouse her. share your experiences............ :D

Hey buddy!! Wrong channel lah......

Guest simpleman

I am sure some of us have F some guys who are real chee byes.. does that count?

Anyway, i have yet to find a corpse that is not dead....

Actually most guys also just lie down like a cold fish and just take it... very sianz one. Like no action like that one.. sex016.gif

No interest in women whatsoever, sorry... not into fish.. think of wet CB want to vomit already. sick015.gif

Guest Guest_rain

well.. that is not love-making..making love should be passionate and spontanteous..

hmm... dead fish .. its reminds me of someone telling me that pros acting like one. Once you are done, wiped clean and calling out to the next in q.. :D

yes, most girls just spread their legs and let the guys do the work. any more the guys want, he must initiated it to the girl and let the girl plays along with the motion.

however, most 'havoc' girls will do more without the guys asking.

to end, let me share you a story:

have a friend who visited the backlane. got a girl. while he was f**king her, she took a newspaper and read. after awhile, she asked my friend, "finished anot? why so long?!?!"

Either you entered the wrong forum or you meant this question for bi-guys here ??

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest jericho

actually ive fxxked several girls before when i was yonger and before i went totally gay.

unless the girl is a prostitute, from my experience girls who choose to get into bed with you will do more than just lie down like a corspe...a whole :whole lot more. :P

• Guest locked this topic