Male HQ

A Question About Performance Vs Age

JohnDoe

Hi guys, I got a question relating to performance that is bugging me.

For a bit of background, I'm 34 this year and I don't really indulge in anal/oral sex. My activities are mainly cum control, edging and milking, with a little bit of uniform and bondage thrown in. Therefore my KPIs are 1)how much I cummed and 2) how many times i cum.

Last time (maybe 4 years ago), I could cum 4, 5 times in one session easily and I really enjoy having my entire body straining to just cum one more time. But recently, I find that I get very tired after just one orgasm, and so difficult just to cum the second time. However, I did find the orgasms more intense then before, and seemed to cum a lot more during the first ejaculation than before.

Could this be a sign of aging? It is only less than 5 years difference....

Guest meaty love stick

ha ha in my case , if I worked late at night and lose my sleep the whole nite , my erections are super hard and my orgasms are super intense and I will feel faint when I cum after that i will feel very tired and sleep very well .

Losing sleep and overnite tiredness make my orgasms intense, anyone share the same thing.

Guest Guest

ha ha in my case , if I worked late at night and lose my sleep the whole nite , my erections are super hard and my orgasms are super intense and I will feel faint when I cum after that i will feel very tired and sleep very well .

Losing sleep and overnite tiredness make my orgasms intense, anyone share the same thing.

I must tell you that it may not be too good for your health if you do it this way, so take care and rest well, my friend.

Hi guys, I got a question relating to performance that is bugging me.

For a bit of background, I'm 34 this year and I don't really indulge in anal/oral sex. My activities are mainly cum control, edging and milking, with a little bit of uniform and bondage thrown in. Therefore my KPIs are 1)how much I cummed and 2) how many times i cum.

Last time (maybe 4 years ago), I could cum 4, 5 times in one session easily and I really enjoy having my entire body straining to just cum one more time. But recently, I find that I get very tired after just one orgasm, and so difficult just to cum the second time. However, I did find the orgasms more intense then before, and seemed to cum a lot more during the first ejaculation than before.

Its definately a sign of aging.

Unfortunately, our body cannot stay evergreen and aging is a natural progress for all of us.

We can only try our best to slow the progress and remain healthy but having a healthy lifestyle, eat well and wisely and excercise adequately.

5 years is alot of difference for a guy's physical performance and endurance.

Put sex aside, just take a look at the NSmen IPPT Standards - Cat X, Cat Y, Cat Y1, Cat Z, Cat Z1 and Cat Z2, all at intervals of 5 years.

It is a recognised fact that our body's performance and endurance is somehow reduced as we aged hence a lower expectation from every older Cat's score grading.

It will be very difficult for a Cat Z2 guy to perform a Cat X grade.

And sex is also a form physical performance.

Feeling tired after orgasm could be due many reasons - poor diet/under nourished, mental stressed, excessive ejaculation, etc are just some of them

Sexually overstressed during your younger days could also be one of the reason.

You need to identify it yourself what could be the problem and "rectify" it soon before other dysfunctions sets in.

Cheers.

Thanks cock brand,

From the reasons you listed, maybe I was just physically tired after work before the recent sessions. I don't think I have excess ejaculation or sexually overstressed. I don't often meetup for those intensive milking sessions, usually once every few months.

I didn't expect 5 years could make such a difference, should have seen more action while I still had the chance. Sighz!

Guest boy2man

Thanks cock brand,

From the reasons you listed, maybe I was just physically tired after work before the recent sessions. I don't think I have excess ejaculation or sexually overstressed. I don't often meetup for those intensive milking sessions, usually once every few months.

I didn't expect 5 years could make such a difference, should have seen more action while I still had the chance. Sighz!

you can action with me. Heh!!

It is definitely a sign of aging. Though it is less than 5 years, your bodily changes due to aging have resulted in you less able to perform like before. So you must be mentally prepared that your performance will deterioriate as the years go by :(

• Guest locked this topic