Male HQ

Dry Penis

Guest Anderson

Guest Anderson

Hey guys, I've noticed recently my penis very dry and infested with fordyce spots :(

Any suggestion on how to moisturize it? and how about those unsightly fordyce spots, it looks something like this

Fordyces+Spots.jpg

Any suggestion will be helpful, thx ~

Guest Guest

i dun have dry penis but my ball will itch and i will scratch till the skin thicken. its called lichen simplex chronicus.

it can be controlled by steriod cream w moisturiser.

Well... before you fix your dry cock..... which I thing is giving you issues when having sex you should asked where to buy a nail cutter or how to make your nails look clean.. Dude, your nails need a cut badly... This posting would be a waste if you say that the pic is not you but why would you post it if its not you.?

Guest optimist

I also encountering similar thing. You can try using the moisturer from Forever Living. I healed within one week. Email me at johnboi@live.com.sg for more info.

Fordyce is a harmless skin condition so its best to leave it alone.

Anyway, from your picture, your condition looks quite mild.

To treat the dryness, try to use URECARE, a topical cream that is very soothing and effective for various type of dry skin condition. Available in any good pharmacy.

Guest GUEst

To treat the dryness, try to use URECARE, a topical cream that is very soothing and effective for various type of dry skin condition. Available in any good pharmacy.

base on that pic yr undergarments is 2 to 3 pieces? how to get ventilation with this kind of hot weather sure get dryness .

Guest gorgeous

Hey guys, I've noticed recently my penis very dry and infested with fordyce spots :(

Any suggestion on how to moisturize it? and how about those unsightly fordyce spots, it looks something like this

Fordyces+Spots.jpg

Any suggestion will be helpful, thx ~

trim your nails ;o)

Guest Anderson

Dear cockbrand, is URECARE cream available in Guardian? how about my fordyce spots? It look so unsightly until I'm branded with ugly cock :angry:

Is there any way i can get rid of my fordyce spots ?

Thx for all the suggestions ~

Guest carouses grapeful

i dun have dry penis but my ball will itch and i will scratch till the skin thicken. its called lichen simplex chronicus.

it can be controlled by steriod cream w moisturiser.

i've the same problem on occasion. what brand of steriod cream works best and can i get it without seeing a doctor?

Dear cockbrand, is URECARE cream available in Guardian? how about my fordyce spots? It look so unsightly until I'm branded with ugly cock :angry:

Is there any way i can get rid of my fordyce spots ?

Thx for all the suggestions ~

Yes, you can buy URECARE in Guardian, if cannot find on display, ask the pharmacist for it, think it cost around $15.00.

Ugly cock? Ignore those big mouths, they have nothing better to do.

As for your fordyce spots, it is really not very obvious.

Actually all guys HAVE fordyce on their penis shaft, its just that some are more prevalent, similar to pimples on the face - some are smooth like a baby's butts and some are pimply all over.

Because the penis shaft do not have hair follicles so there no sweating and there no way to excrete the sebaceous matter. And also fortunately there are no follicles, otherwise some may develop into acne or pimples - imagine a penis full of pimples? Eeeeeek!

The cause for the outbreak is still unknown, but sometimes it can subside away as quickly as it appear. But heat, stress and humidity sometimes do trigger and aggravate.

If you are really so bothered, I suggest you go to the National Skin Centre for a consultation, there you can seek all the right advice about the methods to get rid of this problem.

i've the same problem on occasion. what brand of steriod cream works best and can i get it without seeing a doctor?

You cannot buy steriod cream with a prescription in SG.

Betasone, Dermasone or Dermanol-C are suitable for lichen simplex chronicus condition.

You can buy easily in BKK or JB without prescription, ask any of your friend going there to buy for you lor.

trim your nails ;o)

.... maybe he is a left handed guitar player? The nails are long but they look clean. Just giving him the benefit of the doubt. But if you are not, yes, please cut those nails. The only other reason I can think why a guy would need such long finger nails is if they drag with it. Just teasing! :P

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest uglycock

Maybe u should post a pic of the erect cock... to change pp's minds about the ugly cock...

BW do the Fordyce spots enlarge or disappear when the cock is erect?

• Guest locked this topic